What's new

Has any local businesses tried to run you out?

Competition are inevitable in business and only wise entrepreneurs that can not fear it because they have make possibilities in finding out those strategies that will helped them be ahead of there counterparts.

I don't think anyone will get annoyed because in business there is always competition and you must have a strategy in order to succeed. And again there is no way they will know you are copying them.

I think that it depends. There is something called as healthy competition. But I have also seen many companies basing each other in advertisements as well! I do not think that this is healthy competition.

I think people need to begin to understand that competition is always going to be part of every business and as such there is completely no need for you to be thinking the other one is intentionally trying to put you out of business.
This is true. If the competition is trying to put you out of business, that means they are doing something differently and your customers like it.

Competition also is good if you are the consumer as you get cheaper prices and better quality of goods and services.

I think that it depends. There is something called as healthy competition. But I have also seen many companies basing each other in advertisements as well! I do not think that this is healthy competition.
Bashing one business is actually not a very good healthy competition strategy. It is better for you to try as much as possible to market your product or you can give a subtle dig to opposition businesses.

Well if you're running any local business most especially at places where you they do not like you, there will be plenty of people and customers that might turn against you and ruin your business

Well if you're running any local business most especially at places where you they do not like you, there will be plenty of people and customers that might turn against you and ruin your business
Actually competition is inevitable and we are all aware of it but for the sake of our success we will keep pushing. if you dont work hard, others will do and they will overtake you.

For me for instance I have never had that experience before . Because my business is very good
It is a clear indication that there is no competition in your area of business or the level of competition is very low.
This is one of the reason why it is better to choose business that is not saturated.

Over the years, I have really been battling with alot of competition and challenges from the various competing firms but I only try to focus on making my customers satisfied rather than my competitors.

Bashing one business is actually not a very good healthy competition strategy. It is better for you to try as much as possible to market your product or you can give a subtle dig to opposition businesses.

Many companies know that they cannot bash any other company, otherwise, they could get sued for that. This is why they indirectly criticise the products and the name of the company to avoid legal problems!

I think that is actually the truth. If you are running a business in an area where by the people do not like you they will try as much as possible to run the business down. But it is always important to try to be nice and disciplined at the same time.

I think that is actually the truth. If you are running a business in an area where by the people do not like you they will try as much as possible to run the business down. But it is always important to try to be nice and disciplined at the same time.
I think that this comment is exactly for me. Some of my offline businesses went down because of envy from the people around and they aren't patronizing me any longer.
It is a bad thing to operate a business where you are not loved.

I think that this comment is exactly for me. Some of my offline businesses went down because of envy from the people around and they aren't patronizing me any longer.
It is a bad thing to operate a business where you are not loved.
Are you really sure that it is because of envy that people stopped patronizing your business?. The reason maybe because you did not apply some good business strategies for customer retention.

It depends on the type of business that you involve yourself because there are some businesses that are becoming saturated gradually because so many people are showing interest in it.
Well , it wasn't really a serious business and at time goes on the business was no more profitable the business involves buying and selling of recharge card which was just a side business to me and I always do it when I came back from school during secondary school days.

Well , it wasn't really a serious business and at time goes on the business was no more profitable the business involves buying and selling of recharge card which was just a side business to me and I always do it when I came back from school during secondary school days.
It is encouraging that you could develop such a business acumen when you are in secondary school.
It will prepare you to do better in the future when you come across bigger business.

You have started very small and with time it could grow to a bigger one if you are persistent and consistent with the business.
The big business mogul today started from somewhere before there are where they are today.

Considering the fact that I'm not running any business apart from engaging in forum posting, but I have been seeing different cases of business when it started well, it later cuts off along the way.

Forunatly no I can't imagine how it must feel building business is very hard and expensive and someone would dare to steal it or try to destroy it I don't know why some people even do that

I've never been experienced such situation before most times this happens when your other competitors cannot find any other way to beat you in producing quality products, this might make them to device a meaning that will make you frustrated and leave.

I've never been experienced such situation before most times this happens when your other competitors cannot find any other way to beat you in producing quality products, this might make them to device a meaning that will make you frustrated and leave.
You are very lucky not to have experienced such situation because it would be very pathetic.
In my home country, if you are very creative and you eventually established a business , before you say jack Robinson, it would have become saturated .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back