What's new

Has any local businesses tried to run you out?

I totally agree with you. Working online is much better than working offline most times because it is less competitive. It's funny how small businesses are very fond of competing with each other.
when you are working on the internet you will actually not face such situations. There are competition everywhere and in that case if you are doing any offline business you must face such problems.

It is not my business that you are going to encounter people who are just help spend on syncing your business so it is important that you should identify them early and deal with them.

Well I have never experienced that in person but I know people that do got such experience till an extent that they do tarnish their image and give a lot of complains about them so that people should not patronize them.

Actually competition In business is quite inevitable no matter how much or harder you try. based on the principles of your business, try to maintain it for your own success.

Actually competition In business is quite inevitable no matter how much or harder you try. based on the principles of your business, try to maintain it for your own success.
Competition is inevitable and it is sometimes good because it will bring out the best in you .
You will always want to do better than your close rivalry . There are some businesses that is saturated, no matter how innovative you are , you will still not make an headway.

There was a time in which we created a craft area in our street and then somebody with more money created a bigger one. It was very sad because we had to close the business a year later.

Well competition in business is inevitable both online and offline talk more of local small business. I have been facing alot of competition but I just try to run mine based on what I know.

I have had such experience and I consider that as my fault. I was running a berbing saloon some time back and I was the only one operating not until I could not satisfied my customers a new saloon was open and I almost lost all of them.
That's was not a good experience. However, I don't think running the business alone is the reason why you lost most of the customers. Customers relation matter most in business.

Competition is part of every business and it is not just write that you should be so looking over it. What you can do is to find an environment that is suitable for you to thrive as well.

Personally I have not had such experience and it's really terrible to some extent it may makes life mesirable for you because you will run out of both finance and even sanity.
Nothing like this has happened to me as well but it feels bad, people taking the glory of what you do ,most people do give up because of this simple reason, it's not meant to be so.

This is called competition. And always competition in business is very healthy. It's through competition that customers get quality products at cheap prices. Concerning that tarnishing of business names that's unlawful.

This is called competition. And always competition in business is very healthy. It's through competition that customers get quality products at cheap prices. Concerning that tarnishing of business names that's unlawful.
Competition is highly necessary because it will definitely bring out the best in you. You should always see competition as an healthy rivalry. Some business are saturated and I wouldn't ccall it a competition

Well I have never experienced that in person but I know people that do got such experience till an extent that they do tarnish their image and give a lot of complains about them so that people should not patronize them.
this is one of the major reasons it is important businesses treat their customers well. if you're trying to treat your customers bad they will do everything possible to tarnish your image.

this is one of the major reasons it is important businesses treat their customers well. if you're trying to treat your customers bad they will do everything possible to tarnish your image.
That is it.. the only thing to do is treat your customers well and follow collegues in business, also be friendly with them, in that means it will be hard for one to tarnish your image and they will cover you up.

Well we are all aware that there is always competition in business and such competition can not be avoided but all business entrepreneurs are advised to work harder in providing the best services needed by there customers to avoid lost of market.

Competition is always going to be part of every local business and that is something that I am beginning to come into terms with. This is why I plan very well for competition and how to deal with it.

That is it.. the only thing to do is treat your customers well and follow collegues in business, also be friendly with them, in that means it will be hard for one to tarnish your image and they will cover you up.
Probably, when you treat everybody around a business venture well it will be very hard for them to tarnish the image of the business or your image. it is always very nice to be good to your customers because they are the backbone of the business.

It is not totally trule that online it is less competitive, online is also competitive but the only thing is that you have a lot of space to cover online but offline is very limited.
I still believe most online businesses are less competitive than offline businesses. You could see two offline business rendering the same services or selling the same goods closely situated to each other, but it is not so with online business.
when you are working on the internet you will actually not face such situations. There are competition everywhere and in that case if you are doing any offline business you must face such problems.
Yeah, working online is also competitive but i feel it is not as competitive as working offline, and even if it was, one cannot easily notice it. Unlike offline work where one can practically see customers leave to the next company nearby.

Probably, when you treat everybody around a business venture well it will be very hard for them to tarnish the image of the business or your image. it is always very nice to be good to your customers because they are the backbone of the business.
Well it is good to treat every customer well but one should just note that it is not all customers that will like you or still treat you well the way you treat him, so be true to yourself and even your image is tarnish, you will not feel anything.

Well it is good to treat every customer well but one should just note that it is not all customers that will like you or still treat you well the way you treat him, so be true to yourself and even your image is tarnish, you will not feel anything.
As a businessman, as long as you're doing the right thing in your business venture then you do not need to worry about people that will want to tarnish your image. You should treat everybody with respect.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back