What's new

Has any local businesses tried to run you out?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you have a business in a small town, and that small town already has a similar business to yours. Now, lets say that business tried to make your life hell by stealing business away from you, or tarnishing your name. Has anything like this ever happened to you when you established a business in person?

Personally I have not had such experience and it's really terrible to some extent it may makes life mesirable for you because you will run out of both finance and even sanity.

I have not experience this as s small business owner and as a worker in a company, but I heard about such a thing. There are some business men that can go to extral length to bring down their competitor. Some big companies pay government not to issue an approval for a new startup the perceived as a competitors website.

I have never experienced this thing exactly in my business but I have heard of a lot of people who have gone some unbelievable ways in order to bring down a business.

Lets say you have a business in a small town, and that small town already has a similar business to yours. Now, lets say that business tried to make your life hell by stealing business away from you, or tarnishing your name. Has anything like this ever happened to you when you established a business in person?
Thats exactly what we called business competition , if you are competing with another business, you try as much as possible to know their weak point and use it against them .

Thats exactly what we called business competition , if you are competing with another business, you try as much as possible to know their weak point and use it against them .
I agree with you. Attack is the best form of defense. And to attack a competitor, there's need to identify the weakness of this competitor. It's this weakness that you can use to nullify them. Once you will identify their weakness, you will surely defeat them.

No business owner has ever tried to ruin me down, but i know that most similar business owners can easily envy one another especially when their shops are close to each other.

Things like this usually happen and this is due to the fact that such established businesses find it hard to bear with competition and that's why they prefer to ruin their competitor businesses.

My own experience is not the case of tarnishing of image or anything similar to what you mentioned. My business is being emulated ad people started establishing it in thousands and it became saturated. So, I wasn't making profit any more.

This is something that has never been a problem for me because I usually go into any investment with the idea that I am going to face competition in the future and there is no need running away from.

My own experience is not the case of tarnishing of image or anything similar to what you mentioned. My business is being emulated ad people started establishing it in thousands and it became saturated. So, I wasn't making profit any more.
This type of sceneries is very common in my locality . They will never think of bringing new business ideas and Innovation but they would want to copy and at the end make the business less profitable because it would have been saturated.

This type of sceneries is very common in my locality . They will never think of bringing new business ideas and Innovation but they would want to copy and at the end make the business less profitable because it would have been saturated.
This is exactly what I encountered in that business. It was saturated and we were unable to make profit as usual to the extent that I was unable to pay my staff properly. I had to lay some of them off and I was managing the business myself with my wife.

Actually I have not had such experience but I believe there most be a reason behind someone going against you. the best option is tey to find out the reasons behind his actions against you.
Actually innovation and invention is not a skills everyone is born with but we try to learn as other people try to do. actually copying from your skills is not bad but how they handle it be valuable is the problem.

It is very common to have rivalry in businesses. The best is not to give up at that moment. you should keep pressing until you make an outstanding success, because if you accept defeat, your rivalry will takeover the market.

Yes that was a business, a small business for that matter that I am running before covid-19 pandemic that tries to run me down, because of that business I don't usually have much money to put in order to sustain my house bills except the business bills only.

I have never had this type of experience but this type of scenario is very common in where i live. I often witness two business seriously trying to outdo each other. I really don't like it when two business that offers similiar goods and services are located close to each other.

I have never had this type of experience but this type of scenario is very common in where i live. I often witness two business seriously trying to outdo each other. I really don't like it when two business that offers similiar goods and services are located close to each other.
It is not really good and healthy for the business most especially if it is not a big business. In my locality it is a common practice and you just have to deal with it . That is why working online is a little bit better than offline jobs except if you have a very big company.

It is not really good and healthy for the business most especially if it is not a big business. In my locality it is a common practice and you just have to deal with it . That is why working online is a little bit better than offline jobs except if you have a very big company.
I totally agree with you. Working online is much better than working offline most times because it is less competitive. It's funny how small businesses are very fond of competing with each other.

I have had such experience and I consider that as my fault. I was running a berbing saloon some time back and I was the only one operating not until I could not satisfied my customers a new saloon was open and I almost lost all of them.

I totally agree with you. Working online is much better than working offline most times because it is less competitive. It's funny how small businesses are very fond of competing with each other.
It is not totally trule that online it is less competitive, online is also competitive but the only thing is that you have a lot of space to cover online but offline is very limited.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back