What's new

Has a customer denied you pay before?

That's true, we have a lot of scammers, even me to I will not like pay before service because of the number of scams that is going on, a lot of people have become scammers.
We did not only have scammers online , there are scammers offline too who will pretend to be doing business with you but they are targeting your money or your goods first .

We did not only have scammers online , there are scammers offline too who will pretend to be doing business with you but they are targeting your money or your goods first .
Probably, there are also a lot of scammers offline and people really need to be very careful. But the number of scammers on the internet is high because of the anonymity of the internet provides.

Probably, if you don't know how to deal with your customers you will find it very difficult to make profit as a business person. Knowing how to properly address your customers and retain them is very necessary.
You are absolutely on point, without doing that the business would not grow and the profits would not be as expected.
That is why knowledge and experience is powerful.

You are absolutely on point, without doing that the business would not grow and the profits would not be as expected.
it is always important to understand that your customers are the bedrock of your business and therefore you must know how to handle them well. Without that you will end up not being able to succeed as a business person.

it is always important to understand that your customers are the bedrock of your business and therefore you must know how to handle them well. Without that you will end up not being able to succeed as a business person.
That's the truth, business is such an endeavor that requires one to treat his/her customers right, if you know you can't do that it would be better you employ some work that for you

That's true, I'm with you on that, we have a lot of scammers all over, I have seen lots of them offline, that's why staying away from those kinds of people is very important.

That's true, I'm with you on that, we have a lot of scammers all over, I have seen lots of them offline, that's why staying away from those kinds of people is very important.
I was a victim of such occurrence , I started my poultry farm and there was this customer that collected on credit. He literally dragged with my brother before finally getting the amount.

I was a victim of such occurrence , I started my poultry farm and there was this customer that collected on credit. He literally dragged with my brother before finally getting the amount.
If you are running a business you must face such challenges, but I think giving out your products to someone you don't trust is not a good idea, it really sucks to be in such kinds of situations.

If you are running a business you must face such challenges, but I think giving out your products to someone you don't trust is not a good idea, it really sucks to be in such kinds of situations.
It is really not great indulging in such business.
I have learnt my lessons and the important thing is that I have resolved not to commit the same error I committed priorly

I have never really been in this kind of situation before because I always ensure that payment is going to be sent into my account before the order is going to be validated.

I don't think there is anybody who would want to pay before service. the fact that there are a lot of scammers on the Internet will not even allow me to give somebody my money before the person offers a service.
Except you have reached a stage where the person trusts you, that is only when they would accept to pay before service but at first it would be difficult for it to happen it is just with time.

That's the truth, business is such an endeavor that requires one to treat his/her customers right, if you know you can't do that it would be better you employ some work that for you
Probably, if you know you don't have what it takes to treat your customers the right way then you have to employ someone to do their job. There are people who have such skills and they can make your business successful.

Probably, if you know you don't have what it takes to treat your customers the right way then you have to employ someone to do their job. There are people who have such skills and they can make your business successful.
That's the whole secret to a successful businessman. They are always aware of their limitations and weaknesses and they usually employ people to fill in for that limitations.

It is really not great indulging in such business.
I have learnt my lessons and the important thing is that I have resolved not to commit the same error I committed priorly
If you are making error in trading you are going to become what you want,a lot of people are not getting this right, this the biggest mistake you can make.

That's the whole secret to a successful businessman. They are always aware of their limitations and weaknesses and they usually employ people to fill in for that limitations.
of course that is how businesses works. There is no way a business man will have all the qualities required or do all the work required. You have to employ people who have it to help you.

of course that is how businesses works. There is no way a business man will have all the qualities required or do all the work required. You have to employ people who have it to help you.
But do you think it is possible to start up without needing to employ somebody to work for you?
And making it big without needing the help of employees.?

But do you think it is possible to start up without needing to employ somebody to work for you?
And making it big without needing the help of employees.?
It depends on the kind of business you want to start. The size of the business matters most of the time because it will determine if you will need the services of employees or not. If it is a large-scale business, employing people is a must.

Personally I have not experienced that but I can say alot of people have really been complaining and alot of business are going down due to lack of payment by the customers.

Having the right knowledge and experience is a very powerful tool if you are to Succed in life and in business, as this two things would have the way for you even without having money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back