What's new

Has a customer denied you pay before?

If a customer can actually deny you pay that simply means you delivered inappropriate service or fake product. For no reason no any customer can develop confidence of doing such.

Nope I have neve encountered that before. This might be that I am lucky or I doy job well. The feeling will be unpleasant.I just hope that I don't experience that ever. Just being optimistic and doing what makes customers happy to avoid that.
I have actually witness this sort of thing before, a customer told me they where not paying for a particular product because of the delay in delivering which was not our fault.

I had an experienced of payment denial or rather fund withrawal rejection in one plartform. I was later totally unable to have access my funds. This is to heartbreaking and barbaric act, we should be careful with the platforms we join.

I believe these particular issues is almost available in all form of business and to some extent it's inevitable simply because you deal with different kind of people wit different business motives and the way they tend to associate with you.

Is Escrow a payment platform?. The kind of escrow I know are the ones offered by people who help you to receive money and make payment to make sure that there is transparency. I have not really heard of the platform.

Yes, Escrow is a well-established online payment system and one of the most popular ones as well. It is used by many businesses and many online merchants as well.

Yes, Escrow is a well-established online payment system and one of the most popular ones as well. It is used by many businesses and many online merchants as well.
I wonder why I have actually not discovered the platform even though I have been in the internet space for a very long time. I know many payment platforms but I have not known about escrow.

The funny thing for me is that I have not yet made the use of escrow service before in my life, even though I do recommend them to so many people to use but I do not use it.

The funny thing for me is that I have not yet made the use of escrow service before in my life, even though I do recommend them to so many people to use but I do not use it.
Same with me, I have been on the on it for a while but I haven't discovered the platform actually. The escrow I was thinking of was the one in which you will send money to a trusted person and when a service is offered the money will be sent to the person.

Actually customers had denied me of some transactions payment time without numbers and I perceived, the business is really been affected with such because I always have an imbalance in my bookkeeping records.

Actually customers had denied me of some transactions payment time without numbers and I perceived, the business is really been affected with such because I always have an imbalance in my bookkeeping records.
if something like that goes wrong it is your job to report to the business through it. Some businesses will even ask you to repay for the money if there is any of it missing.

Dealing with customers is quite an important skill in the conduct of business in this current age.
It is a skill and it can be learnt appropriately

Dealing with customers is quite an important skill in the conduct of business in this current age.
It is a skill and it can be learnt appropriately
Probably, if you don't know how to deal with your customers you will find it very difficult to make profit as a business person. Knowing how to properly address your customers and retain them is very necessary.

We have a lot of scammers both online and offline if you are not careful you might fall for them easily,knowing what you are doing is very important.
Many people are not ready to pay before service because of this scammers is all around the corner this make people to fear each other in term of business transaction.

I choose my customers wisely and that's why i have not have any issue concerning payment , though there are some customer who finds it difficult to pay and once you get to know them , you keep away from them

Same with me, I have been on the on it for a while but I haven't discovered the platform actually. The escrow I was thinking of was the one in which you will send money to a trusted person and when a service is offered the money will be sent to the person.
This was actually my thought as well, as i use to think it was a platform you come to negotiate with a buyer or seller and you get paid when the both parties are satisfied with the various efforts

Actually Escrow is a standard online transaction system used in some organizations but I don't think its well recognized and popular as you made mention.
Probably, if you don't know how to deal with your customers you will find it very difficult to make profit as a business person. Knowing how to properly address your customers and retain them is very necessary.
Wow, experienced business minded have talked,you really said it all, knowing how to maintain customers and meeting there demands is the best way to off payment denial.

Last edited:
There have been times where I have not been paid, but it mostly was due to the payment coming in late most times. There was one time where someone I was doing a writing job for, decided to not pay me for work completed. He also ran the article I wrote, word for word with no changes. It took me a bit to get paid, but he finally gave in and paid me. I think it was because the article got the most hits he saw in years and didn't want to lose me as a writer. I told him if he did that again, I would let all of my writer friends know to never work with the guy.

Many people are not ready to pay before service because of this scammers is all around the corner this make people to fear each other in term of business transaction.
I don't think anybody will pay you any money if you have not offered them a service and they see it with their eyes. It will be like a waste of money for a lot of them.

That's true, we have a lot of scammers, even me to I will not like pay before service because of the number of scams that is going on, a lot of people have become scammers.

That's true, we have a lot of scammers, even me to I will not like pay before service because of the number of scams that is going on, a lot of people have become scammers.
I don't think there is anybody who would want to pay before service. the fact that there are a lot of scammers on the Internet will not even allow me to give somebody my money before the person offers a service.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back