Has a customer denied you pay before?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Nope I have neve encountered that before. This might be that I am lucky or I doy job well. The feeling will be unpleasant.I just hope that I don't experience that ever. Just being optimistic and doing what makes customers happy to avoid that.

Nope I have neve encountered that before. This might be that I am lucky or I doy job well. The feeling will be unpleasant.I just hope that I don't experience that ever. Just being optimistic and doing what makes customers happy to avoid that.

I have never worked for any person who has not paid me. There might be some exception to the case. I have once for such kind of person. But I never bothered contacting him.

That's a bad experience, I have never had this kind of experience but it really feels bad to work and not get paid for it, That's why you don't need to trust people especially online.

That's felling really sucks, it feels bad to work for someone and at the end of it the person will refuse to pay you, I have never experienced this but it doesn't seems to be a good experience.

That's true, but you know in businesses we do face some challenges, and I believe if you are running a business you might have came across this kinds of situations.

Considering the fact that I am not into any offline business, I think customer depriving you or denying about money is applicable to offline business as the case maybe.

Considering the fact that I am not into any offline business, I think customer depriving you or denying about money is applicable to offline business as the case maybe.
If you are not into offline business I think it will be very hard for you to have the good experience on how it works, we all need to have good experience before we can actually earn money.

We all need to have good experience before we can actually earn money, thus if you are not into offline business, I believe it will be quite difficult for you to gain good experience on how it operates.

If you are not into offline business I think it will be very hard for you to have the good experience on how it works, we all need to have good experience before we can actually earn money.
Yes that is just the fact about it, one is expected to know more about how the offline business goes, so that everything will be easy understand by the person.

That's a bad experience, I have never had this kind of experience but it really feels bad to work and not get paid for it, That's why you don't need to trust people especially online.

When we work online, we may tend to encounter people who may not pay you for your work. This is something common and frustrating as well. I would never work for someone who denies to pay me.

No, i don't actually own an offline business, so i never got to experience it and i hope i never do when i finally own a business. I don't think it will be a nice experience.

Well I have not face such before but That's a bad experience, I have never had this kind of experience but it really feels bad to work and not get paid for it, That's why you don't need to trust people especially online.

I am not a full freelancer and I've never been in a position to have experience of this before, I believe this happens to so many people who are working online as freelancers

Actually customers has been denying me of pay time without numbers sometimes I considered them because of some issues such bad economy or market of the season.

Customers have actually been refusing to pay me during times when I considered them because of things like the poor economy or the seasonal market.

Though I haven't experienced this myself personally but I know this has happened to my dad and some of the time, we had to resort to the use of law enforcement agencies. Other times we had to just let go.

I don't really have a business at the moment, but I believe if you are running a business you'll face this kinds of things, that's why I don't want to start up a business in my area because of this kinds of challenges.

Yes for sure this is a very bad act, I have seen many times customer and buyer having conflict about such thing. I think it shouldn't be suppose that once you know you paid someone money, there is no reason to deprive him of the payment.
Yes for sure this is a very bad act, I have seen many times customer and buyer having conflict about such thing. I think it shouldn't be suppose that once you know you paid someone money, there is no reason to deprive him of the payment.

I've never had the experience, but it doesn't seem to be a good one. It seems terrible to work for someone and then have them not pay you after the job is done.

I am not a freelancer and I don't usually perform services to people on the internet so I don't have such experience. I understand it may be so uncomfortable to experience this specially when it involves serious sum of money. That's why escrow is very important.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back