What's new

Has a customer denied you pay before?

It is actually going to be bored if anybody to buy goods or services and not want to pay. I have never been that kind of condition before and I really do not want to experience it.

Yes, but now they have evolved. As the internet became more and more popular, so did the pyramid schemes. Now pyramid schemes owners use cryptocurrencies as well.
Yes, the reason is because they don't want to be traced and arrested. This is why people should be very careful on the kind of platforms they invest on. Many of them are using cryptocurrency to scam.

Personally I haven't had such experience before but I am aware that there are alot of business that are suffering as a result of that. the best solution is not to give out your goods on credit.

After having my experience few years back in my offline business, I resolved never to accept my payments on credit because we always end up dragging and they would think you are nagging them.

No. I do not even give room for such to happen as I try as much as possible to make sure that everyone pays , even if it is half, before I get to start working on completing their tasks for them.

No. I do not even give room for such to happen as I try as much as possible to make sure that everyone pays , even if it is half, before I get to start working on completing their tasks for them.
It is even perfect that you do not even give room for that sort of thing as this would save you more time and headache that is associated with the kind of issues that would later arise

Well such experience is a very bad experience which I do want it to happen to me at all because I can be very angry out of such experience and even insult such consumer.

No customer has ever denied me pay simple because I am kind In words while doing business. In other to avoid such situations all you need to do is to provide the customer with the best desired services and never to be hash while negotiating.

I had an experience with dragging by a customer after I gave him the product on credit. It was quite frustrating because we agreed that he would pay up the next month but he did not fulfill his part of the deal .

Customers have denied me my payment many times and this makes me to feel discouraged sometimes but all the same I have to be accepting this un-satisfaction for my business to stand and keep growing as other paying customers doing good.

I have experience it twice when I was writing for local clients. They claimed there are not satisfy with the job I delivered. I tried talk to them so they can paid part of it, but they declined.

Considering the fact that I am not into any offline business, I think customer depriving you or denying about money is applicable to offline business as the case maybe.
I think it is not only in an online business that you get to see people refuse to pay for service rendered,it happens in an online settings as well,some persons might be when you sell your products,but that usually happens offline.

Actually I haven't had such experience because I don't sell or trade any goods yet but am aware of business entrepreneurs who have been complaining so bitterly about such customers behaviour.

It is actually going to be bored if anybody to buy goods or services and not want to pay. I have never been that kind of condition before and I really do not want to experience it.
No one will really want to experience that because it's just so sad bringing out your time and resources to put a project together and after that your supposed customer that you had an agreement with will deny you payment for no reason.

I have never experienced being denied pay by a customer in the few freelancing jobs that I have done. I can just imagine how devastating it is to do all that work and not get paid for it. That can discourage me a lot that I may stop doing freelance jobs.

I have never experienced being denied pay by a customer in the few freelancing jobs that I have done. I can just imagine how devastating it is to do all that work and not get paid for it. That can discourage me a lot that I may stop doing freelance jobs.
That's just Truth, some people are just heartless and don't see the hardwork and efforts placed by the person.
That is why I don't do freelancing anymore because I know that I can't endure that.

It has not really happened to me because I'm someone that don't work or trade with anybody. Before I work for you or trade with you, I will make sure I done a little research. So this help from workiñg or trading with people that can denied me payment.

So far in all my years of working online freelancing, no one has ever denied me pay before. It's always been a worry for me to be honest as you never know when you could get a customer who could order and not want to pay when you complete the order. This is why I often now ask for payment upfront and I ask the person I am working for to let me know if there are any issues so that I can fix them rather than them not pay me for the work for a few small problems.

Yes, the reason is because they don't want to be traced and arrested. This is why people should be very careful on the kind of platforms they invest on. Many of them are using cryptocurrency to scam.

Cryptocurrencies are used by scammers because they are decentralised and an ordinary person cannot trace it. Some may even use private coins to scam people.

I think it happened to me actually and it was once in the past and I had to learn from it and move on. I got scammed from a client after delivering my services to that very individual.
I believe that this is going to teach you a very valuable lesson that you should always collect payment or at least the percentage of the payment before you start doing any kind of work whatsoever.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back