What's new

Has a customer denied you pay before?

This is a great wisdom that would save you from alot of unnecessary struggles and dragging. The entire purpose of a business is for you to make money but it would be impossible if you are not strict sometimes.
Yeah, as a business person you need to maintain some level of a discipline and strictness if you want to succeed. If you begin to give all your products on credit you will not make profit.

Yeah, as a business person you need to maintain some level of a discipline and strictness if you want to succeed. If you begin to give all your products on credit you will not make profit.
All businesses must maintain strictness at some level so that you will keep being official and execute task appropriately . This is how to run a business officially.

People are funny sometimes, they always take advantage of the weak it is like a survival game. That is why entrepreneurship is not for the weak-hearted.

All businesses must maintain strictness at some level so that you will keep being official and execute task appropriately . This is how to run a business officially.
Probably, in every business venture there must be rules and regulations that governs the business. If there are no rules and regulation the business may actually run into a lot of losses on the long run.

Probably, in every business venture there must be rules and regulations that governs the business. If there are no rules and regulation the business may actually run into a lot of losses on the long run.
Creating rules and regulations is very important for the business to strive because that is what will keep the business moving and it will make everyone function according to the rules and regulation laid down.

There was someone I worked for online for about 3 months and when it's came to the time I was supposed to be paid he started giving me excuses. I am actually left the money for him.

Creating rules and regulations is very important for the business to strive because that is what will keep the business moving and it will make everyone function according to the rules and regulation laid down.
Yeah, it is important or necessary to make it known to every customer about the rules and regulations in the business venture. That way everyone will work according to the rules.

Yeah, it is important or necessary to make it known to every customer about the rules and regulations in the business venture. That way everyone will work according to the rules.
I have been in the business world for quite a long time and there is no way you will spelt rules and regulations right in the presence of the customers that hundred percent of them would abide by it.

There are different customers that you would have to deal with in your business . Some of them would obey rules and regulations and they will never want your business to go down and some don't do that.

A customer has not denied me payment before for all the writing jobs I do online. I always try do deliver a good job while building a good relationship with the client. If something is wrong, we sort it out together.

No, A customer has not denied me pay before. I make sure I do my work diligently to avoid having problem with any of my customers.
I also try to avoid any customer who tend to be problematic.

No, A customer has not denied me pay before. I make sure I do my work diligently to avoid having problem with any of my customers.
I also try to avoid any customer who tend to be problematic.
Executing your work diligently does not stop client from denying you of a pay. you must have not experience these but it does happen on a daily basis with people who are engaged in businesses.

Executing your work diligently does not stop client from denying you of a pay. you must have not experience these but it does happen on a daily basis with people who are engaged in businesses.
Ohhh, it has not happened to me before, I guess that is the reason for my take earlier.
But I think it is very bad for a client to deny the pay after his work has been executed diligently. I think there should be an action against anyone with such behaviour..

Ohhh, it has not happened to me before, I guess that is the reason for my take earlier.
But I think it is very bad for a client to deny the pay after his work has been executed diligently. I think there should be an action against anyone with such behaviour..
It is very important to take note of the fact that some customers are adamant and they would always want to kick against the rules and regulations of the organisations and they will never mind of not paying you after delivering services to them.

It is very important to take note of the fact that some customers are adamant and they would always want to kick against the rules and regulations of the organisations and they will never mind of not paying you after delivering services to them.
Yes, It is true, I know some customers are adamant and are very troublesome.
Though, I have not come across such customers before.
What do you think is the solution to this type of customers when you come across them.

Nope I have neve encountered that before. This might be that I am lucky or I doy job well. The feeling will be unpleasant.I just hope that I don't experience that ever. Just being optimistic and doing what makes customers happy to avoid that.
If you have never experienced this kind of scenario then I believe you have not done so many online jobs as this is bound to happen at some point, except you work on platforms like Fiverr.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back