What's new

Government job versus private job?

If it is in my country, I would live to be employed with the government over private institutions because it has more straight path and more job security too.

Government jobs are better than private ones because of the benefits they provide. The major benefits of getting a government job are – Job security, work-life balance, bonuses, fixed working hours, medical benefits, good salary, a decent amount of off-days, retirement life benefits, and many more.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
Government Job, I think is more reliable compared to private Job, if not for the corruption level of the government. Government job must have been the best job to pray for.

I do not know about the disparity in your country but in mine, I would prefer to work in the government establishment because they offer much better Kay and more job security.

Government work most times is better than private jobs because of the job security that is involves in their jobs. Private jobs are not that bad as some offer better salaries than government jobs.

I am already working in Government sector and I always prefer to work in Government sector. In Government sector you have more security, facilities and allowances than private sector. Private sector take much work from their employees and pay less.
I think this is the same thing in my country as it regards government as most government jobs has better facilities and better incentives and also better financial resources to be able to cater to much of it's employees.

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
In my opinion I think a government job would be better cause there are various benefit you would gain that's not possible in the private sector....but it still depends on what you love doing....

Can't say much about a government job because I haven't worked in that sector before. But I know pretty well that private jobs pay more.

I prefer working in the public sector because it's a secured job. A private company can get you sacked anytime. Most especially when things aren't going well with the business, they will tend to downsize and this will affect some staffs. This is not obtainable in the public or government companies.

Lots of people fancy government jobs cos of its long time benefits, even if you're retired you can still gain from the government job and stay afloat.

There are many advantages attached to doing a government job . But in spite of this many people do not like to pursue a public career due to lack of opportunities and want to shift to private sector without having to wait for longer period.
The reason a lot of persons like to engage in government base esterblishment is because of the time it would afford them to do other things.They can actually have time flexibility to get a higher education,or run a side business very effectively.

People in my country have always preferred government jobs because they are quite high-paying jobs that do not require you to work for long hours. Many government employees work for 5 to 7 hours in my country and get paid a good amount of money for that.

I will prefer to work in private sector jobs , because they would pay you at your desired time and if you don't receive your salary you could easily sue them for not doing so , but the government jobs most times owes people salary

Not everyone can run a private enterprise,some people fare better working in an organization and contributing to the growth,so it depends on what works for you

In my opinion government work has advantage over private work because it has security unlike private work that they can fire you anytime there is a little problem.

To be sincere with you. What matters is the salary you are been paid not whether you are working for private or government. What matters is the amount of money you are been paid at the end of the month. The only advantage in government work is that you will receive pension

Can't say much about a government job because I haven't worked in that sector before. But I know pretty well that private jobs pay more.
That is the same in our country that private companies pay more and also give more benefits. Government workers couldn't afford to buy a nice home unlike a worker in a big corporation.

Government jobs are better than private ones because of the benefits they provide. The major benefits of getting a government job are – Job security, work-life balance, bonuses, fixed working hours, medical benefits, good salary, a decent amount of off-days, retirement life benefits, and many more.
Government jobs is a hundred percent far more better than doing private jobs in many ways, their salary is huge compare to peanuts earned by private workers and the work is easy and stress free while private works sometime uses you for hard labour.

well I think it depends on how and what type of person you are, Everything relies upon your attitude, likes and aversions.
Assume If you are desiring for cash, at that point I would
recommend you to go for private business, since the
compensation increments here dramatically. Then again If you
wanna have a tranquil existence, at that point you can pick
Public area work.

Government jobs, especially federal government Jobs is much better than private company Jobs for so many reasons. It comes with lots of benefits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back