What's new

Government job versus private job?

The fact of the matter is that government jobs are preferred by many people in my country because it offers benefits that are not offered by many private sectors. Only a few people in my country prefer a job in the private sector.

Government mention is very secured even till retirement you still get your pay. There's no problem in being in a government work and owning your own private work, it's very doable

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
I would like to work in the public sector.
There is job security and the pay is based on your level and qualification.
Most challenges faced in the private sector is absent in the public sector.

Some private sector are better than government one because government job their salary money is not enough to take good care of your family, so I prefer some private job like shell.

Government jobs has some advantages over private jobs and vice vaser. It depends on what you love and what you stand to benefit from either of them. Some government jobs are more lucrative and have better job security over private and white collar jobs.

From an employee perspective it is going to be much better to work with the government because there is an increased job security and also a straight path for progress. This is not going to be obtainable in private organisations.

The dream of most people in the wirld is to be working in the government sector because , working for government has many advantages like getting loans ,leave and bonuses which private school don't have.
Government jobs has some advantages over private jobs and vice vaser. It depends on what you love and what you stand to benefit from either of them. Some government jobs are more lucrative and have better job security over private and white collar jobs

I think I would prefer to work in a private sector, because I'm not the type to stay and work for the government for year's, because of pension or whatever. I want more.

Considering the benefits from government work such as gratuity and pension , I will definitely go for government work . Secondly , there is less strict condition in government work as compared to private work .

There are definitely many advantages of a government job over private job. However, sometimes many government face problems when it comes to receiving pensions and salaries from the government. This is a really common kind of problem where I live.

Most people don't really fancy private work except for the fact that they can use it to keep themselves going when they are still looking for the government work, everybody will always want to work for the government because working for the government may be easier to some people.

Government jobs have more benefits like regular promotion, pension and gratuity plan, health insurance plan, specialization of labor etc but private has more salary structure but since government has more benefits then that would be a good option for me.

Well in private organization I don't think there is assurance because you can be laid off anytime when they realize that they can't keep up with the salaries but for government organizations your job there will be secured plus you will have time to still run a business

To some extent, I will prefer the public or the government jobs rather than the private even though sometimes the payment of private organisation may be huge but without gratuity after retirement.

There are many advantages attached to doing a government job . But in spite of this many people do not like to pursue a public career due to lack of opportunities and want to shift to private sector without having to wait for longer period.
To be very honest with you there are few government jobs that are available in my country which is why a lot of people prefer to get into private jobs which most of the times is self-employed job.

I'm working in government sector and I suggest you to don't send your children in government sector. Coz in government sector you can survive with your needs. You can't make accede in your salary. Business is good opportunity.
If the government job is actually playing very well I will not really mind getting into that kind of work and save up a decent amount of money to start up my own business that I'm going to retire to.

Some private organisation can paid perfectly and they can also make arrangement for you to get pension after retirement. But all this private organisation such as nursery school or secondary school teachers are things I will not like to do because this is a pure waste of time

Government jobs gives pension while private organisation here to do not give opportunity for pension except in most countries . 95% of people will definitely choose the government job as it is also easier.

Well in private organization I don't think there is assurance because you can be laid off anytime when they realize that they can't keep up with the salaries but for government organizations your job there will be secured plus you will have time to still run a business
That's the main reason why people prefer working under the government because of the benefits attached to it , apart for the the bonuses , you get to paid hefty amount of money as soon as you retires andnthey will keep paying you some amount of money till you die which any private institution can not do.

Government jobs are the most highly sought job for most people because of it's security. You don't just get easily fired or layed off the way you see it happen in the private or corporate sectors. I prefer the government jobs over private jobs for a lot of reasons.

Government job gives you a peace of mind because you will be sure of your monthly salary at the end of the month even if you are on holiday or strike which a private job can never do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back