What's new

Government job versus private job?

I will prefer to work for the government because that kind of offer comes with pension or annuity and I really don't think one can get the offer from any private companies at all.

I will prefer to work for the government because that kind of offer comes with pension or annuity and I really don't think one can get the offer from any private companies at all.
The government over here will not give you any reasonable salary even if you're working for them, it is preferable that you started your own private business on your own, this will be the best.

Considering the benefits from government work such as gratuity and pension , I will definitely go for government work . Secondly , there is less strict condition in government work as compared to private work .
Everyone wants him to do government job Because of which you get a good salary.And when Government Servant , he gets a substantial amount And besides this pension is also available while private When I get you less salary and don't get any other service with it.I would like to say that government job is better than private job.

I prefer government job because due to durability of it compared to private job whereby the employers will just serve you sack letter one day without even know the causes and offences committed

However, most jobs may fall into one of two board categories, the differences between government and public sector jobs and how to choose between government jobs vs. private jobs.
me it's PRIVATE FOR ME

Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?
The choice of working either in a private or public sector solely depends on how your society works. For someone from west African countries where government always fails to pay salary the better option will always a private sector which has more tendencies of paying earlier and stable

Government vs private job
Well I can say government work are very nice and good ,but the thing is that if you take a look around the world private individuall are now the people that earn allot of money

I would really like to work for the government, it's easy to work for the government, private institutions love to make use of someone because they believe they are paying for your time.

In my country here, government work is by far better than private job, the job security in government job is there and cannot be compared with private sector, also there are certain benefits that not all private organizations gives their employees, one of those benefits is pension

In my country here, government work is by far better than private job, the job security in government job is there and cannot be compared with private sector, also there are certain benefits that not all private organizations gives their employees, one of those benefits is pension
This is true though but the bad side of it it's that it's not all levels of government workers enjoy all these benefits, the civil servants are also government workers and I have seen so many of them who their salaries cannot even care for their whole family.

I prefer working forvgovernment organizations too private organizations for many reasons as; my job is more secured than that of private job. Secondly, I get to do other side hustle while in the job, l have visited a public hospital and all the doctors there have their own private hospitals.

To me any job that pays well and does not owe for a long period of time is ok by me, private of governmental sector,both if I have a government job that pays well I will go for that one because after retirement I will still be receiving my payment

Government job doesn't really pay much but you have the time to do every other business why private jobs pay very well but in time for you to do any other thing may not be there

Government job doesn't really pay much but you have the time to do every other business why private jobs pay very well but in time for you to do any other thing may not be there
It is not all private job that will be able to pay you very well ,in fact 80 percent of all private work I know are actually paying you below what the government are paying in similar work.

It is not all private job that will be able to pay you very well ,in fact 80 percent of all private work I know are actually paying you below what the government are paying in similar work.
You may be right, though if one is able to find the private jobs that are paying better you can easily build your carrier there and possibly gets a higher government job in the future.

You are very correct working in goverment you will have alot of time to look after some other business and your investment but private job pay you the most and they can easyly give you time to do that so what do you think?the choice is now left for you depending on how you want to manage your time

You are very correct working in goverment you will have alot of time to look after some other business and your investment but private job pay you the most and they can easyly give you time to do that so what do you think?the choice is now left for you depending on how you want to manage your time
Yeah and if you have anything else doing aside your job then it is still dependent on the opportunities available before because in my country it is not easy to come by juicy government jobs.

In our country the pension plan is almost the same for the government worker and the workers in the private companies. When it comes to the salary the government workers earn much less than the private company workers although the load of work is not much.

Just as the popular view on this subject will be, I will simply take the government job instead of the company or private job for the main fact alone that is more secured than the private one. And I won't have to wake up one day with the shocker that I have been layed off form work as is common practice with the private sector

You may be right, though if one is able to find the private jobs that are paying better you can easily build your carrier there and possibly gets a higher government job in the future.
I have always considered private job as a temporary job that you can do while still searching for government work because it is not actually the best for you to work for private individual ,is either you work for the government to me or you establish your own business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back