What's new

Government job versus private job?

When you are considering job security, government jobs are usually more secure than private jobs. Although most private sectors pay their employees high wages. And most government jobs doesn't require much stress.
From my experience with having worked for both the government and the private sector where the company is owned by a single owner, it's always far more better to work for the government because of the benefits that comes with it. For example, you get paid pension as a government worker.

In our country, government jobs are considered better compared to the private jobs. getting government job is the number one priority for the graduates in my home country.

Most of us will definitely go for the government jobs because of the so called job security in it. The private sector can just fire without notice

I would prefer to work in government sector, because is very safe than of the private sector and lastly you could be working in government sector and do you personally business as well tho.
Today in our reality , one can either work in the public sector (Government) , private area or fabricate his own business .

Aside from being a business person , will you want to work for government sector where you would be qualified for tip upon retirement and annuity thereafter or to work for the private sector where you will get paid better however will just have gratuity yet much of the time no pension ?

Likewise government occupations offer the chance of acknowledgment in government position not at all like private positions .

Which of these two sectors will you want to work in and why?

Both has its perks but the reason most people would opt for government jobs is because job security is higher than private companies, also after working you still paid from the government in pensions and not all private companies can boast of such

In our country, government jobs are considered better compared to the private jobs. getting government job is the number one priority for the graduates in my home country.
That's my number one priority if i consider private job to government type. I prefer government job, because its benefits are long time, unending.

I would prefer to work in government sector, because is very safe than of the private sector and lastly you could be working in government sector and do you personally business as well tho.
You are right about government job security and the availability of time to work elsewhere or on your own. I work in a government agency part time, I have the other part time at my disposal, where I can undertake or get a part time job in a private company.

Different locations might give you different feedback but here, government job is better considering the job protection , lower working hours and good promotion and pensions.

I am already working in Government sector and I always prefer to work in Government sector. In Government sector you have more security, facilities and allowances than private sector. Private sector take much work from their employees and pay less.
Thank God you are already in the government sector and you should by now know that working in the government sector is far more better than working in the private sector.

It generally depends on the economy of the country. Some countries tend to value white collar jobs more than private jobs but private jobs remain the best. Being self dependent comes with a sense of optimisn about the future as you don't have to worry about retirement and you don't need to save up that much . Talk about steady income flow.

Though context might matter, under normal conditions, government jobs are much better because they are standard, and has a lot of job protection for you.

In my country, even people with private jobs are secretly looking for ways to get a government job, government job is just better in all ramifications like promotion, renumeration,program, time convinience etc

In my home country, it is really difficult to get a government job because you not only have to have high education qualification but also pass service exams.

Some private jobs, pays higher than some of the government jobs, but the lasting benefits of government job made it possible for majority of people seeking it.

Concerning government jobs versus private jobs . Well, both jobs are what is in trend now as a person gets to work in either of the firm . Well, left to me, I would prefer government job to that of private because the benefits that government workers have access to is limited compared to private

Many people prefer government jobs because of job security and other benefits. But private jobs can be very high paying as well , so it depends on the person and his interests whether he should chose private or a government job.

I prefer government job which is the public sector than private job this is because government job has lots of advantage when it comes to payment of pension schemes motivation of workers and payment of Arias most of these things are not being done by private sectors.

I prefer government job which is the public sector than private job this is because government job has lots of advantage when it comes to payment of pension schemes motivation of workers and payment of Arias most of these things are not being done by private sectors.
well said because the government is for people deployment and in another hand private sector is for their own deployment and they take work from people to gain their profit.

I am already working in Government sector and I always prefer to work in Government sector. In Government sector you have more security, facilities and allowances than private sector. Private sector take much work from their employees and pay less.
Good for you that you are already ployed by the government to work for them. These benefits you stated are actually through for those working in the government sectors. They are very secured in their job than private

In my country, people would mostly prefer government job because of extra allowances and facilities. Private jobs also provide many facilities and allowances, however, private companies often overdurden their employees with a lot of work. This is not the case with government job. Unfortunately, not all the people can get government job in my country.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back