What's new

Got paid 0.00025629 BTC(10$) from Peer2profit.

I would never waste my time and efforts on apps and sites that looks like scam. Recently, I deleted honeygain from my phone because I kept buying data every now and then. Guess what? I only accumulated $2 after buying data that worthds $7. This type of money making techniques isn't encouraging.

Could you show us proof
Post automatically merged:

Got paid 0.00025629 BTC(10$) from Peer2profit is one out of many platforms that I have tested of course I have never tested the said website but they are a lot of them out there and mostly
They have questionable authenticity

Can you please tell us How much time did it actually take you to reach this cashout amount? The last time I checked my balance, I found that my balance was just 22 cents and this made me realize that it will take decades to to reach the payout threshold.

Query:
Do you know what risks exist with respect to the security of your network by sharing your connection?

For all those who choose to access this method of earnings, it is good to keep in mind the possibility that there are third parties in your internal network. So it is advisable to take your precautions when opening your network.

Especially regarding the use of your bank accounts and/or cryptocurrency wallets.

I would never waste my time and efforts on apps and sites that looks like scam. Recently, I deleted honeygain from my phone because I kept buying data every now and then. Guess what? I only accumulated $2 after buying data that worthds $7. This type of money making techniques isn't encouraging.

I don't know if this is still available and if it is still available I would like the writer of this thread to guide me through on how to start and I think this may be something reasonable if I can do it on daily basis.

This is looking very attractive I must say, but it also makes me feel very nervous too at the same time. This data of mine that they're using, what are they been used for and where are they been used?

Most of this site are non functional,well there is no harm in trying,for those who have I access to data good luck but I won't be able to participate

1gb for $1?
This is totally on cheat, you cannot get 1gb at $1, so burning 1gb of day just to get $1 is a total lost an waste of time.
It is more like a scam

Don't try this in Nigeria where 1GB is more than 1$.Otherwise, you will record a loss rather than a gain.
I tell you bro. I'll just record maximum loss. That's not even advisable here because not only would you even make loss, the services would be so bad. Here that the network provided service wouldn't be as fast

I think $1 for 1 GB data sharing is a good payment rate. But I doubt we actually get that rate. We need to be depended on these programs to know how much data we have shared. Reaching payment threshold is really tough.

This a good source of income for people living in a country where data is almost free or cheap, in my country doing this is the person will be at a loss because data is expensive in my country

This is a fantastic opportunity to hear without exerting too much effort, but it is not available to people who purchase data at high prices. This might be beneficial to those who have access to free or low-cost data.

Thanks for this, I have downloaded the app on my first phone and will do the same for my other phone to enable me have the app running on both thereby earning more. Asides the payment proof, I have seen positive reviews via trustpilot and other websites, the app is also available for windows and Linux as well. Internet Data shouldn't be a problem for me.

In my country where the cost of buying the tires as expensive as buying crypto coins sell I don't think this is very valuable for me. After calculating the cost of buying data and the returns I will get, it doesn't really worth it

I don't really know how it works sha but I think it is something I'd like to try it out but I do not really have time now I might try it out in the weekend or sometimes in the day as long as they are paying,there is no problem. thanks for sharing

That will be a difficult thing to achieve considering the amount of money spent on data in my country. After estimating the cost, I don't think I will ever gain a cent. It does not worth it

Does this offer work with all countries, or is it limited to specific countries. Is the minimum withdrawal $7 and how long do I have to wait for me to achieve this?

My Payouts from the site are here below :
peer2profit-4.jpg

peer2profit-2.jpg

peer2profit-3.jpg

Earn BTC with Peer2profit By sharing your Internet.
logo.png
Peer2Profit

Peer2profit
New site paying for just sharing our unused internet/wifi.
Higher rates than other similar sites!
Traffic rates:
cellular: 1$ = 1GB
residential: $ 0.8 = 1GB

other networks: $ 0.3 = 1GB
Method:
Register and login.
Click 'download/install' tab.
Just to download their windows or android apps.
From here every thing works automatically.
Minimum & maximum payout limits:
BTC: $7 - $6366 [Instant Pay]
New options:
Qiwi: $2 - $70
Yoomoney: $2 - $210
Bank Card :$15 - $702
https://peer2profit.com/r/162462931060d5e03ebe95a
Hi Dear
Peer2profit work in VPS ????

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back