What's new

Got paid 0.00025629 BTC(10$) from Peer2profit.

Payout here:
peer2profit-1.jpg

Earn BTC with Peer2profit By sharing your Internet.
logo.png
Peer2Profit

Peer2profit
New site paying for just sharing our unused internet/wifi.
Higher rates than other similar sites!
Traffic rates:
cellular: 1$ = 1GB
residential: $ 0.8 = 1GB

other networks: $ 0.3 = 1GB
Method:
Register and login.
Click 'download/install' tab.
Just to download their windows or android apps.
From here every thing works automatically.
Min: $ 10 to your BTC wallet.
https://peer2profit.com/r/162462931060d5e03ebe95a

This is great to hear! I also run this app and I really hope that they will pay me. But can you please tell me how long did it take you to reach their payout? What is your location? Do you live in a Tier 1 country? This is because they pay more if you live in a Tier 1 country, I think.

Many of these platforms we're not really pay you in a reasonable amount of money and the op, you didn't upload a picture of your payment so that we will be convinced about your assertion.

I rarely have enough data not to even consider sharing it with some websites that would end up paying me peanut for something I'm even managing.

With the rate at which data is so expensive in my country, I don't think I can do that. It will be a good thing for the with cheaper data rates or free data network. One dollar is not even enough for me to buy 1GB.

With the rate at which data is so expensive in my country, I don't think I can do that. It will be a good thing for the with cheaper data rates or free data network. One dollar is not even enough for me to buy 1GB.

Such kind of websites that pay you to share your internet data might be legit; however, they will take a really long time to reach the payout threshold. i am currently running two apps but I think I will be cashing out after several years,.

This is really a good way to make some huge amount of money online. However, I think this will be limited to those who have access to cheap data because I don't even think I can use my data for this kind of online work
I agree with you. Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin has a great potential to give a lot of income if you know how to work it out in online works.

Payout here:
peer2profit-1.jpg

logo.png
Peer2Profit

Peer2profit
Traffic rates:

Method:
Register and login.
1$ equivalent to 1gig.... Meanwhile I can only buy 2$ to get a gig on my cellular, which means am on the shot. So I don't think is realistic for me...

This will be consuming a lot of data. And to me it will even be long before one would reach the minimum withdrawal. I hope the poster can back it up with evidence.

The type of platform is good for people that uses free Wi-Fi because you cannot really make any reasonable amount of money if you use your data to download those files.

In my country, to get data can prove to be a very difficult task at times talkless Sharing the data with others, I am not sure this can work in my country except if their payment is much and the time to get to the threshold is not too much.

This will be consuming a lot of data. And to me it will even be long before one would reach the minimum withdrawal. I hope the poster can back it up with evidence.

You should only use these kind of softwares only if you have an unlimited amount of data. I run a Wifi and my ISP provides unlimited data. This is why I have installed two applications that pay me to share internet data.

You have really done well by backing up your claim with payment proofs. This will encourage intending members to know how the sites work. It is really another source of income but will be very good for someone that has access to wifi of cheap data just as already stated above. Thanks for sharing.

Payout here:
peer2profit-1.jpg

logo.png
Peer2Profit

Peer2profit
Traffic rates:

Method:
Register and login.
Could you show us proof
Post automatically merged:

Got paid 0.00025629 BTC(10$) from Peer2profit is one out of many platforms that I have tested of course I have never tested the said website but they are a lot of them out there and mostly
They have questionable authenticity

My Payouts from the site are here below :
peer2profit-4.jpg

peer2profit-2.jpg

peer2profit-3.jpg

logo.png
Peer2Profit

Peer2profit
Traffic rates:

Method:
Register and login.
Yeah please share the payment proof that shows the legitimacy of peer2profit site. I hope that this site is legit and paying.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back