What's new

Got paid 0.00025629 BTC(10$) from Peer2profit.

magnet

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My recent Instant Payouts:
peer2profit-14.jpg

peer2profit-12.jpg

peer2profit-11.jpg

Earn money Easiest Way with this new site.
Earn BTC /LTC/ETH etc.,just Sharing wifi-Better than honeygain-Min: 2$+Proof
No work-No Task-No Captcha-No popups-No recruit-No invest!
By just sharing your unused Internet/WiFi with this new site.

Comparatively it gives higher/ better rates than other similar sites like honeygain,iproyal etc.,!
One can check it with their rates.
cellular: 1$ = 1GB
residential: $ 0.8 = 1GB
other networks: $ 0.3 = 1GB
Method:
Register and login.
Click 'download/install' tab.
Just to download their windows or android apps.
From here every thing works automatically.

Updated payout information
More payout options -minimum &maximum
New Update from peer2profit:
All payout options
Low $2 minimum now!

peerpayout.jpg

My earlier payouts are here:
peer2profit-6.jpg

https://p2pr.me/162462931060d5e03ebe95a

Last edited:
This is a great opportunity to ear without putting too much effort but the downside is that it is not to people who buy data at expensive rates. Those who have access to free data or cheap data would enjoy this.

I'm sure going to try this.But does it apply to all countries.
I do have lots of unused mb but if this works.Its more like eating my cake and yet have it back.
Thanks for sharing tho

Payout here:
peer2profit-1.jpg

Earn BTC with Peer2profit By sharing your Internet.
logo.png
Peer2Profit

Peer2profit
New site paying for just sharing our unused internet/wifi.
Higher rates than other similar sites!
Traffic rates:

Method:
Register and login.
Min: $ 10 to your BTC wallet.
https://peer2profit.com/r/162462931060d5e03ebe95a
This kind of opportunity can only work for people who live in a country where access to internet data is cheap. For my country I do not think this can work as the rate they are offering won't be profitable. But if you have access to free wifi then you can f=go for this.

This is really a good way to make some huge amount of money online. However, I think this will be limited to those who have access to cheap data because I don't even think I can use my data for this kind of online work

Payout here:
peer2profit-1.jpg

logo.png
Peer2Profit

Peer2profit
Traffic rates:

Method:
Register and login.

Well if this is actually genuine then I believe that is a very good opportunity to earn cryptocurrency online by not really doing nothing so I'm going to try it out and see how it ends up for me because the other ones that have tried didn't go well.

I think you need a good payment method or payment proof to back it up well I will try and sign up to know if they pay very well because there are many scammers today claiming to be legit scamming people for money or I'm fine so I really need to know if this one is legit or not

This is certainly a good opportunity for one to earn some extra income. I just hope that the app works perfectly well and doesn't malfunction in any way. I sure will try it out.

That is great for those earning from the site and thank you for posting payment proofs so we can trust you. Though I really don't like working in such data sharing sites.

This is a great opportunity to ear without putting too much effort but the downside is that it is not to people who buy data at expensive rates. Those who have access to free data or cheap data would enjoy this.
Even if you buy data at expensive rate i think it worth it as long as you can earn from it because it will be difficult to finished your data without you getting reward twice the amount.

This is a good way to earn some good amount of money online. However I think it won't be possible for all to do this just because of the amount of data that will be consumed in the online business

I have tried it and installed there app I have also clicked in start. But my earnings still remains the same. I don't know why it is like that. I read something about 4g but I am not sure what they mean there. So I am thinking maybe because I used 3g that is why I am not earning

That seems so cool a way to make free money there. Like how much can it generate a day for someone? How long did it take you to reach your own cashout

I have not been able to reach honey gain withdrawal threshold even when I have been using for months. Therefore, I am not a fan of using these sites. You will have to keep these programs running in the background and will consume a lot of resources

He needs to upload a payment proof for to be sure that it is a good way to earn and I hope it doesn't consume a lot of internet data like you claimed.

I don't like most of the programs that require you to download something before you start making money with them. Most of the file downloads contain virus which can harm the computer system.

Even if you buy data at expensive rate i think it worth it as long as you can earn from it because it will be difficult to finished your data without you getting reward twice the amount.
I could see the rates, hence my comment. Here, 1 gig is almost a dollar, so how do you profit when you share your data at 80 cents or $1 for 1 gig. It wouldn't be profitable.

Payout here:
peer2profit-1.jpg

logo.png
Peer2Profit

Peer2profit
Traffic rates:

Method:
Register and login.
Don't try this in Nigeria where 1GB is more than 1$.Otherwise, you will record a loss rather than a gain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back