What's new

Good at saving and investing?

Investing needs sizeable money. However, you cannot save a sizeable amount every month. If you save regularly for some months, you might be able to build some savings and you can use those funds to make investment.

Investing needs sizeable money. However, you cannot save a sizeable amount every month. If you save regularly for some months, you might be able to build some savings and you can use those funds to make investment.
You are saying the right thing what I do advice people is that if you want to invest o save don't just wait until you have all the money in the world but invest the little you have while you save profit make there and reinvest it,saving is good but investment is the best

Investment starts with saving. You need to save money before you can start investing. However, the only exception to this rule is if you inherit money or if you inherit investment portfolios.

Actually I am very good at investing money that saving because once I save some more important will come and I will use the money there but if I invest and it works out, I feel more joy.
I usually take my time before going into any form of investment, as most investment would break you instead of making you and this might be counter productive to your earning mission

I usually take my time before going into any form of investment, as most investment would break you instead of making you and this might be counter productive to your earning mission
That is just one factor before you venture into any online business do ensure that you make your own research,as for investment I think that it's more useful and regardful than saving but am very good doing both financial planning

I am better when it comes to both savings and investment, but i prefer what will give me more money and that's the main reason why i prefer investment rather than saving .

I am not really good in saving as a result of the expenses I make everyday but I try as much as I can everyday to reinvest half of my profit. This I do for the growth and expansion of the business. I believe in investment than saving.

When it comes to saving and investing, i am no expert though, i still have a very long way to go. There are so many expenses on ground at the moment that is stopping from saving and investing the way i should.

Are you good at saving and reinvesting your money? If not, what is causing you difficulties in being able to save up? If you are good at saving money, how much do you generally set apart every paycheck, to savings and investments?

When it comes to saving money and Investment, this is something that I learnt to do a long time ago because my mother was the one that taught me the habit of saving when I was still 6 years old and since then I have cultivated the habit so much that I find it very easy to save money to compare with others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back