What's new

Good at saving and investing?

Actually I am very good at investing money that saving because once I save some more important will come and I will use the money there but if I invest and it works out, I feel more joy.
Yes, investing your money will give you more profit instead of saving the money because for me I really like to invest my money than to save because saving cannot give you any profit in return.

For someone like me am very good at investment and I do beleive that investment is much better than saving but when you save you have the chosing of using the money in the future but investment brings profit and save as future asset

Good at savings and also at investment but definitely investment is always the best because it's prepare you ahead of future income

If you ask me I will say that you will need to invest and never think of saving alone because if you invest you will have huge return in the future but saving is not bad if you have saving you have a chance of falling back to something when you need the money.
Investment is much better than saving

The truth is that you cannot save what you do not have and what is making me not to be saving a lot of money is because I am not even making a lot of money in the first place.

Whenever I need to purchase something I usually start a long-term saving plan where I am going to be investing very little amount of money until it add up and I am very happy for that habit.

Well the honest truth is that I am actually very good at investing money that saving because once I save some more important will come and I will use the money there but if I invest and it works out, I feel more joy.

Am very good with investment that is why I always love saving money and split it into various business online like forex crypto trading and blogging.

There is nothing wrong if you take your time and split your earning into two invest some of the money and save some of the money they are equally the same

Are you good at saving and reinvesting your money? If not, what is causing you difficulties in being able to save up? If you are good at saving money, how much do you generally set apart every paycheck, to savings and investments?
I've been able to save up some money in the past, but I lose it when I invest because I don't track the returns. I also tend to make use of the returns for personal expenses which should not be done.

Am very good at saving than investment if you go into investment you will see that in the nearest future You will get some profit which will shock you but saving can only keep your money in one place its wont increase

Actually I believe every money comes with it weekly or monthly demand and it most definitely go to settle the demand. I don't mostly save or invest even though I do but not all time. I try to always meet up with my daily demands.
That approach is definitely a good one base on how you have decide to plan your life,but one thing about money is that it is very important to at least keep some amount of money as savings for exigency purpose.

Am very good at saving than investment now buy definitely I will be focused on some personal investment ,thou I had an old investment but it's a partner ship form of investment,saving is good but investment is the best

Some people are very good at saving why others are good at investing for someone like me xi think that I will consider investment to saving when you saved some money you are just saving the money there but when you invest it you ensure that you dont lack in the future

I can see that I am probably good when it comes to investing but then I am usually very bad whenever it comes to trading. There are a lot of things that I start again if I am going to continue the habit.

It is good to do both for financial stability and freedom.
Saving alone can be counterproductive to beating inflation and similarly, if you invest alone you are in position of risk.

Are you good at saving and reinvesting your money? If not, what is causing you difficulties in being able to save up? If you are good at saving money, how much do you generally set apart every paycheck, to savings and investments?
I don't have difficulties savings. Savings is absolutely needed to have a better plan for the future and for people with Future project. Sometimes saving difficulties is always as a result of indiscipline, Lack of future plans and too much financial responsibilities.

When it comes to saving, I am really bad. However, despite having a low income, I have managed to invest. So, I guess I am relatively good at investing compared to saving. Remember, I have used the word relatively.

When it comes to saving, I am really bad. However, despite having a low income, I have managed to invest. So, I guess I am relatively good at investing compared to saving. Remember, I have used the word relatively.
We are in the same shoe so I think that when it's come to investment am very good and I also good at saving but really know everyone can never be the same some people are good at saving why others are good at investment for someone like me am very good at both side so you need to learn how to save it's a good steps towards planning for your future

Saving and investment both require discipline. A lot of people think that they can save what ever is left on their hands by the end of the month, however, savings should be done once you have received your income

Saving and investment both require discipline. A lot of people think that they can save what ever is left on their hands by the end of the month, however, savings should be done once you have received your income
For instance once you have collected your salary what you need to do is for you to try and invest saving won't bring any ROI but if you invest you will definitely make profit sooner or later,but if you have the potential I will advice you embrace the two ways.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back