Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
Are you good at saving and reinvesting your money? If not, what is causing you difficulties in being able to save up? If you are good at saving money, how much do you generally set apart every paycheck, to savings and investments?

There are some people who are not actually good in saving money but really good at reinvesting there money and the thing that makes it difficult for them to save money is because they are not earn much talk less of saving.

I am very good at saving my money, I was working at the summer vacation and I've earned 649 dollars, and so far I haven't spended a single dollar just because I know how hard it was to work in such a period of two weeks and an half (it was my first job ever) and It didn't was that easy so I appreciate my time and I cannot spend it currently. I've also earned 55 dollars from working online and so far I didn't spend a single dollar, I guess I'm a saving guy and I'm glad I am, I'm simply saving that money for the future and when there will be an opportunity to use it I will do so simple as that.

I have my bank set up where it automatically takes 30% of whatever I deposit and puts it into my savings. I can't spend what I don't know is there! This has worked for me pretty good.

Actually I am very good at investing money that saving because once I save some more important will come and I will use the money there but if I invest and it works out, I feel more joy.

I can save and I can invest as well but am very good with investment because I turn small amount of money to something worth it.

Am very sure saving is also good but sometime if for me I maybe tempt to touch the money.

I'm good at investing because no matter how important what I'm saving for is once I see what I take interest in it becomes battle to keep off from it so it's best I invested so I won't have to easily get it back when I want to use.

For someone like me am very good for both investment and saving I can save and I can also invest infact when I started forex trading nobody teach me how to trade I start from article to demo account before I start trading in real account so both saving and investment are all good and good at them.

I can save and I can invest as well but am very good with investment because I turn small amount of money to something worth it.

Am very sure saving is also good but sometime if for me I maybe tempt to touch the money.

I have always been a fan of investing money rather than saving it because investing money always provides you with returns. However, investing money could be risky and saving is not that risky.

I am good at saving money, but I haven't invested it in anything yet because I have just started my career and need to save more money to invest in something profitable.

@HK World,you are very correct I think that some people are good at investment and others also good at saving for me am very good with investmen t am not too good at saving money.

When I keep money with me I exhaust it within few days but investment always give me pride,

I actually save money in the ordinary savings accounts in my favourite banks. To be frank I don't like the idea of investing as I investing requires skills and knowledge for one to succeed in it that I don't have currently.
I don't like the situation where I can loose all my hard earned money to investing since the industry has been flooded by fraud all over the world nowadays.

Well there are people that are very good while others are good at investing and some both. I personally am just good at investing because I yard me profit than saving.

For someone like me I think am very good with investment I invest all my money and make good return accordingly,
So I think investment favoure me but there is no way which you can make money saving but the money will just be reserve.

Personally I have save some money and invest some money as well but the issue is that I fine profit in investment than saving because my money keep increasing when I invest and never gain any profit through saving even if I invest in the banks.

That is the reason most person will be putting their money in a current acount where they cannot touch it easily because of the process of getting that money,i personally do keep my money in a save with a debit card attatched to it.

One of the mistakes I made this year is that I invested almost of my income. I should have saved some percentage of it and invested from percentage. But I have corrected it though.

For someone like me am very good with investment than save thou I do save some money without any issue but I think that investment like puting money in my cloth business offline is very profitable compare to just keep money at one place its dosnt increase

For someone like me am very good with investment than save thou I do save some money without any issue but I think that investment like puting money in my cloth business offline is very profitable compare to just keep money at one place its dosnt increase
investment is better than saaving if I may ask do you know why because when you invest you will stand a better chance to earn some profit in the future whereby if you just save the money you wont get any return the amount you save is what you will get

Am very good when its come to investment I also do saved some money and I think investment favoure me more than saving because I do get some return on everyday basis but with saving I dont have my cash increase so I think investment is the best

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back