What's new

Good at saving and investing?

@ofonime6,I think that is true you are in the same shoe with me to be sincere I beleive that investment is better than saving if you invest your money wisely I beleive that at the end of the day you will get a better return and be able to make good amount of money.

So I think that investment is very much better than saving

There are some people who are not actually good in saving money but really good at reinvesting there money and the thing that makes it difficult for them to save money is because they are not earn much talk less of saving.
well that is a point there,because there are some persons that cannot save just any kind of cash,they would want to have it in huge quantity before saving,but on the other hand,it is good no matter how small to set something aside as savings.

well that is a point there,because there are some persons that cannot save just any kind of cash,they would want to have it in huge quantity before saving,but on the other hand,it is good no matter how small to set something aside as savings.
Yeah.. I know it is good to save anything either small or big but saving need determine and target or else it will be very hard for one who is battling with saving issue to know how to save.

I am very good with both investing and saving. These two have improved and my personal finance is moving fine. These aspects are very important and one wouldn't regret knowing them .

Am very good at investment seriously so I think that when you invest you have rest of mine and it can bring you more money in the future

Well wether you are good at saving or investing, it is good that all become more profitable and also improve you in your personal life and finance life in one way or the other.

I'm usually good at savings before the lockdown that most times i saves up to 40% of my paycheck but now everything is setting apart after the lockdown. I can bearly save 20%

I recently found out about the 40/30/20 principle which has helped me in budgeting and proper planning of my income is the best method for the not so high income earners category. 20% is usually for savings, 30% for wants and 40% for needs. Hope this advice helps

For someone like me am very good at investment and saving but I think that investment is better than saving its brings interest in the future if you invest you stand a better chance to make more profit latar but saving wont bring you interest your money will remain at one state

Well wether you are good at saving or investing, it is good that all become more profitable and also improve you in your personal life and finance life in one way or the other.
Investment is definitely the best, that is what I know. The only challenge is that some people may not have money to invest , but definitely there are so many profitable Investment opportunities out there.

Are you good at saving and reinvesting your money? If not, what is causing you difficulties in being able to save up? If you are good at saving money, how much do you generally set apart every paycheck, to savings and investments?
Actually I am good in reinvesting because I know by keeping money I am just wasting it, it is like you have time but not using it, reinvesting is a art need to be managed.

For someone like me am very good at investing thou there is nothing wrong saving some money but if you invest the benefit is much in the future compare to when you save where the money wont yeild you any interest

Am very good when its come to investment I also do saved some money and I think investment favoure me more than saving because I do get some return on everyday basis but with saving I dont have my cash increase so I think investment is the best
If you are very good at investing , it is a very good attributes and qualities to have because that is what will project you to financial stability.

Am very good with investment saving is not bad it's may bring good at the end but investment stay as your future asset so investment is the best

I can invest and save money, but I'm particularly good at it since I can make even a modest sum of money into something worthwhile.
Saving money is a wonderful thing, I'm sure, but occasionally, I might feel tempted to spend

Good at both but bet me and see I beleive that invest is better than saving so I think that if you want to invest you must surely have good thinking ability and know what to do at the right time but really through saving is not that too bad I beleive that its can serve a purpose if not today sometime in near future

Actually I believe every money comes with it weekly or monthly demand and it most definitely go to settle the demand. I don't mostly save or invest even though I do but not all time. I try to always meet up with my daily demands.

A person who is expert at reducing their expenses and maximising their savings is the one who is the one who is much better at finance and dealing with conditions in an economical manner.

A person who is expert at reducing their expenses and maximising their savings is the one who is the one who is much better at finance and dealing with conditions in an economical manner.
That is just the fact,you will observe that those who try as much as possible to live within their means usually do not have issues with financial problems,and that is one way to financial responsibility.

There are people who are really good at savings but very unfortunate that they don't make proper use of the resources while there are people who are good at investing there resources to make good profits but can not save in the bank.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back