What's new

Going into business with a friend, wise or not?

When you start a business with a friend, you have to make sure that you are at the same stage of life and you have to work equally. If only one partner contributes too much to the work, it can lead to resentment and ultimately endanger the relationship.

Yes advise able you can go with your friend for a business no issue here about that. But you should nit worry about thst do not think negative, just think positive. So it is normal and good way to go for business with your friend.

It is better to do business with some one you know rather than a complete stranger. However, trust is very important in business. You can do business with a friend provided you have mutual trust. Secondly, your friend must also be genuinely interested in business.

Do a business to a friend really depends on your internal mind and the trust you have to such friend but to me it is not wise because in any business money must surely involve. And the Bible says"money is the root of evil". If someone doesn't careful money can make you do what you dont to do. So to me.it doesn't wise enough.

That depends on what kind of friend he or she is to you. We know better that some friends are not worth calling friends while some others are closer than a brother. If your friend is the latter of the my explanation then there's nothing wrong. I believe true friends are those who are willing to see you win and celebrate with you. All others are Foe

I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

Anyway, what are your opinions on this?
There is nothing going to be wrong if you start a business with your friend. If your friendship is strong and you understand each other and your ideas for starting a business is good then you should start your business and i think you get success together.

Going into business with a friend is a nice idea, you should however make sure it is someone you can trust, trust is very essential when doing business. There are many business partners that started from being friends and today they are well made.

I think it's a good idea. With a friend, you at least have the previllage of knowing the king of person you partnering with very well. Should he/she not good enough, you will not even try it.

If your friend is actually a person that you can trust then it is advisable for you to venture in to the busin as with him but if you are noticing any form of or dishonesty and inconsistency in him then you should not venture in to the same business with him.

When you're starting a business with a friend, you have to make sure you're at the same stage of life and can put in equal amounts of work. If only one partner puts in the majority of the work, it could lead to resentment and ultimately jeopardize the relationship.

I will also suggest you to don't agree with this partnership business either you are going to start business with your partner who is your close friend or best friend because in business friends are not so matter at all until or unless you are not equally working and not pain equal if you has drum that you both will start business with equal payment equal instrument or equipment so no matter that what situation arise during business you both will equally participate and sort out there are many and more people who are doing business along with friend and family member and they are completely putting their efforts equally at any path so I will also suggest you that if you both has decided and equally distributed among each other so you can start.

There is no relationship model for doing business with friends if you and your friend feel right about the opportunity and the idea then its a good thing you weigh your options and ab initio agree on some tough grounds and how decisions will be made. Most times what breeds bad bloodnin business amongst friends is the fact that someone feels cheated out his rights. So transparency and agreement on things will be run has to be done upfront.
Post automatically merged:

Going into business with a friend is a nice idea, you should however make sure it is someone you can trust, trust is very essential when doing business. There are many business partners that started from being friends and today they are well made.
And besides trust the termsnof the business relationship would have been defined and every one will stick to their contracts and perform their obligations. Usually this should be talked over before papers are signed and tasks are assigned.

Last edited:
Foe me, it depends on the kind of person you call a friend. No doubt, before u choose your friend to be your business partner, you must have a very good history with him, and also both of you share some level of trust. But don't forget, whenever money is involved, people might do what you never expect them to do.. Just have an open mind and prepare for whatever might happen in the nearest future.

according to my own point of view I believe it is wise for you to go into business with a friend but before going into the business you need to be sure that this friend of yours is trusted. and also you need to be sure that this friend of yours have the same goal with you about the business

A founder is someone who is calling the shots alone in his startup. This means he has a team working under him on salary and no one shares the equity. A co-founder is someone who is part of the founding team. He/she can be an investor and a co-founder or a skilled person working as a co-founder.
A Good Leaver will usually be required to transfer the shares they have vested and are entitled to to the company when they leave and will receive “market value” for the shares they transfer. Alternatively, they may be allowed to retain their vested shares.

One thing you must know is that good friendship is not the same as good business partners, there must be a different and if your friend don't have entrepreneurial spirit and you go into partnership with him when anything goes wrong you might lose your friendship so do your research well before making the decision of going into same business with.

Mixing business and friendship can be key to your success or a total nightmare. ... Mixing friendship and business is something that has its own unique set of challenge and difficulties. Yet combining the two could be one of the best moves for your startup.

Business is business and friendship is friendship. It seems u are mixing both together.

A good friend might not make a good business partner.

If he is ready to give u the contacts u need to make ur business successful and u believe he is a honest person, ofcourse u can do business with him.

Going into business with a friend I cant do that because some are traitor and people aren't reliable and you cant just go into business with someone who can betray you anytime your business booms

there is nothing wrong with that as far as your friend that you are going into a business with is from a trusted family or if they are friend ifs a trusted friend then there is no problem with that you will even enjoy the business more if your friend is a trusted individuals
Post automatically merged:

there is nothing wrong with that as far as your friend that you are going into a business with is from a trusted family or if they are friend ifs a trusted friend then there is no problem with that you will even enjoy the business more if your friend is a trusted individuals

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back