What's new

Going into business with a friend, wise or not?

Concerning if going into a business with a friend is wise or not. I woundnt say going into a business with a friend is not good but at the same time one has to be careful because that business you have in mind cannot or might not be of the same mindset with that of your friend, you know your friend, his characters and capabilities, it is left to you to decide by looking and weighing it on both the good and bad side to predict the outcomes

Setting up a business that requires partnership is very very tricky. You have to be careful in choosing a partner because it may make or break the business. I once made a mistake of starting a business with a friend but my friend went behind me to embezzle the money in our joint account. It really affected our relationship till date. If you must go into any business with your friend it has to be separated. Business is business and friendship is friendship you don't mix the two.

There is nothing wrong in going into a business partnership with a friend,as your idea alone,no matter novel and creative it might look.You must need the input of others if you want to grow to an appriciable level,and partnership is needed.To aviod crises later on in the business,a well articuted agreement should be signed by both partners,after you might have confirm his level of integrity.

I don't like the idea of starting business with friends it bad ideas
It Can be Difficult to Create Clearly Defined Business roles
The majority of friendships are formed organically, which means that there are no predetermined roles or structural hierarchies. The same cannot be said for business partnerships, which are forged by choice and constructed to include individual roles and responsibilities.

Well I believe that's called partnership and I believe you both trust each other and you both will be thinking the same way and having a good knowledge about the business you want to go into
But the most important thing is that you both trust each other

I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

Anyway, what are your opinions on this?
going into any form of business with a partner is a nice idea especially if the partner has the required experience and money to bank of the business but this depends on the credibility of such friends or if this friend has a record of being dishonest or a lier if he does not have these qualities then it is good for you to go into any business with your friend.

Going to business with your friends is a good one and it can be dangerous, a saying goes thus; show me your friend and I will show you who you are and what will be. If you know your friend and his trustworthy you can into business with him but if not don't try it.

Going into business with a friend wise or not? In some cases is wise to go into business with a friend while in order cases is not good to do business with a friend. Joint business is good depending on the partner.
You are very correct, going into business with a friend in some cases might be be dangerous, to be on the safer side, please ensure that the friend is a trusted fellow and then make sure you have a legal backing

I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

Going into business with a friend isn't a bad thing to do so long you both are like minds. Partnership business is good but the two people involve must share the same ideology for the business to thrive. That someone is a friend to you does not make the person a perfect match in business.

With doing business with a neighbor, I see nothing wrong. Although I realize that if you guys fight, the end of the friendship can mean. That's right, I feel like you guys are matured enough to differentiate emotions from business, so you are good to do, but it's hard to do that.

it depends on the kind of relationship you share with the friend,there are different kind of friends you can possess some are close friends while some are minor friends which you don't really have rapport with.if at all it will be better to be close friends

It is a wise decision and it is more experience way.in this you can create a Good company and you business grow high otherwise if you build your own business it is more beneficial because you are the only one to get profit.

It could be wise decision depend on your relationship with your friend. If you trust him enough if you think he is capable of starting business with someone. It's good having a friend to guide you and support you in a business but it can be bad once you both have misunderstanding

Working with a friend Is and is not advisable depending on the Business, if you are dealing in a Business that doesn't need a partner in term of Profit and some other stuffs, it might be risky due to the fact that you won't know how to share the Profit

Going into a business organization agreement is common among colleagues that have worked together in a particular organization,and they believe they can setup a business organization and make it work and progress together, understanding is what really matters.

First of all you need to be aware that a good friend does not and will never equal a good business partner. Make sure you guys agree to put in equal amount of work and dedication because failure of your friend to do that may lead to resentments which is very bad for business. Trust is also key.
going into business with a friend is good because a good friend is hindered time better than business he can help you and giving better ideas to you he manage with you business so joining a business with friend is good idea

The truth is it's not a wise thing to do at all because if the business fails there might be accusation here and there from each other and that might end the long time friendship. So with this I don't see it as a good thing to do.

Not at all a wise decision. It can only be a wise decision if the other person have the same mindset as you towards achieving a particular goal. If the person doesn't have the same drive as you, the business will not go smooth and it'll definitely collapse. I was once in that shoe where I had a partner and he didn't know why he should be in the business, then the business collapsed cos I can't be running it all alone and share the profits together
Post automatically merged:

Not at all a wise decision. It can only be a wise decision if the other person have the same mindset as you towards achieving a particular goal. If the person doesn't have the same drive as you, the business will not go smooth and it'll definitely collapse. I was once in that shoe where I had a partner and he didn't know why he should be in the business, then the business collapsed cos I can't be running it all alone and share the profits together

Starting a business with a friend can be one of the greatest experiences of your life. But don't make a light decision. ... A good friend is not always the same as a good business partner. When you work with a friend, your relationship will change.

It is not available to go into business with a friend especially if that friend will not believe in your ideas and programs you are likely to have problem with him or her but is they are understanding time you people can call me a strong partnership was making a strong business moreover before you go in the partnership you must know the type of when you're dealing with to avoid unnecessary occurrence in the future

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back