What's new

Going into business with a friend, wise or not?

Going into a business transaction with a friend or starting a business with a friend is not something that is bad or wrong, infact it is encouraging, but before you get into a business relationship with a friend, if you have the capacity make it a legal partnership in order to avoid future unseen eventuality.
Post automatically merged:

Going into a business transaction with a friend or starting a business with a friend is not something that is bad or wrong, infact it is encouraging, but before you get into a business relationship with a friend, if you have the capacity make it a legal partnership in order to avoid future unseen eventuality.

Most business I see people start with their friend is always sweet at the beginning, but they don't go far before the split and that's because, when money start coming in, it will start causing problem between the two and before you know it they have split.

It seems sensible to collaborate with a close friend while beginning a new venture. Many individuals, though, underestimate the burden an organization can place on friendship. I've seen life-long bonds ruined because of poor business relationships.

Going into a business with a friend is good depending on your level of relating with the person and the trust you both have built in each other as friends. You both must understand each other well and also understand the business well. There should be transparency between you two and you should plan for the business together always.

Going into a business with a friend is not bad. You guys can partner each other and do Well. Most especially if your friend has experience and very smart in the realm of business. Why not join him or her to partner each other and move on a business.

The major question is how well can you trust your friend. Is your friend capable of being a good business partner. That is another way you can look at it. It is better to go into a business with someone who is business incline. If your friend is capable then why not?

Starting a business with a friend can be one of the greatest experiences of your life. But it's not a decision to make lightly. ... A good friend does not always equal a good business partner. When you work with a friend, your relationship will change.

Not as bad as you think, except if the two friends are both selfish that's when issues can come in. Business is business, plan it well, anything that could bring issues should well analyze now, capital percentage, sharing percentage, outline the duty of responsibility and others

I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

Anyway, what are your opinions on this?
Sometimes it prove good but sometimes we have to lose our friend in case of some differences which occur in us due to business clashes .So mostly I have seen that business patners are not agree with the arguments of each other and if business patner is our friend then we have struck in a difficulty of that we can't say him against his arguments

If he is a good friend, go ahead and do business with him but if he is not please don't even try, to avoid that touches the heart, but first and foremost if you are going into business with your good friend please let their be a memorandum of understanding between both of you,

Is good and at the same time is not good, because it can break a long time relationship you and ur friend has been growing. Definitely when the business grows big there's always money disagreement.

Starting up a business with a friend is not a bad idea, the main thing here is how much you trust and believe in this your friend cos friends can turn for in an instants and can get

I think it's a good thing to do business with friends and not because a lot of friends aren't satisfied with the dog business as well as the friendship is over now.That's why it's not good to do business with a friend. In business, I don't have any friendships or relationships
This is not always true as we still have some good friends out there that you can start a business With z the only problem is just that be sure that the person you call a friend is truly a friend and also make sure you have legal backing

If both of you are mature enough to handle the pressure that comes with business, then there is nothing wrong with doing that. It is not advisable to go into business with a friend that is not honest, but if he or she is cool and honest, you can go ahead and do business with whoever you want.
I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

partnering with a friend in any business can be really interesting because you will pull out resources and capital together to make the business huge. The problem is how to get someone that you can trust because it is not every friend you can partner with in business as far as business is concern.

It depends on how competent your friend is and how you trust your friend. If your friend has the skills and expertise to run the business with you and is someone that is trustworthy then I see no reason why you shouldn't rum the business together. It would even strengthen your friendship bond.

Well it depends on the kind of friend,if the friend is a good kind of person, doesn't cheat, isn't greedy,is trustworthy and has good business ideas,I see no reason why you can't partner with that person in a business but if the person is a bad person it is best you stop partnership if you have already started,if you have not then don't partner with such kind of person

Entering into partnership with friend in a business is not wrong as far as both of you will agree and work in good health though anything is possible anyone can change if on the long run your friend change you can decide to separate the business

It may be a good option i wish it will not impact on relation between two friends. Usually if the friend is trusted one it is better to choose him and go along the way better than choosing an unknown person. Just take decisions wisely both sitting together.

Doing business with a friend am not in support of it, we have different type of human being you may have good mind towards your friends but your friend you don't know his/her mind towards you. Be on your own

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back