What's new

Going into business with a friend, wise or not?

I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

Anyway, what are your opinions on this?
Going into a business with your friend needs you to think twice before starting up with such a friend. You are to be sure if you can trust that friend of your in your partnership deal. It may be unwise to go into a business with a friend with clearly stating the deal agreement.

Yes it is wise to go into business with your friend especially if you trust your friend if you don't trust your friend it is not advisable to go into business with your friend because sometimes your friend might not have the same vision that you are but if you are sharing the same vision why not go into business with them you don't really have problem if both of you are sharing the same vision so that's that's it just have to think it like that.

I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

There is no better person to start a business with other than your friend. But ensure that your friend knows about the business and also that your friend is very trustworthy so that when you both start to make money, there won't be any form of problem.

Business is a very serious affair and as such should be regarded seriously. Where friends intend to go into a business together, they have to come up with modalities regarding how they can run the business without any strings attached. Such as drafting the necessary paperwork agreements and all.

Going into business with a friend is attime a matter of risky because remember that friend kill's

But it depends on the type of friend you keep or partnering with

You have to Know that friend to some extent before dealing with duch

In general I find it hard to trust people as I have been burnt in the past, but if you have faith in this person by all means go ahead, but ensure you sign a water tight agreement with your lawyers do not take anything for granted.

There is nothing much bad in getting business doing with friend. But it's advisable that if you have your capital to start business alone and do it alone. But if you do not have enough capital, you can join it with friend to start it but let it be trustworthy and reliable friend. Therefore, make sure you make a necessary documents. But remember emotions can also be a problem

To be candid with you, you are the best person to decide either to partner with this friend of yours or not, but let me say this if there is love, trust and you both have integrity, then there is no problem going into partnership with your friend.

Going into a business with a friend is good and also bad with reason, you can only trust your self when it comes to money and human beings, the issue of grid might set in .

When you're starting a business with a friend, you have to make sure you're at the same stage of life and can put in equal amounts of work. If only one partner puts in the majority of the work, it could lead to resentment and ultimately jeopardize the relationship.

You can go into a business with anyone in that, the purpose of dojng the business is profit and expansion. You treat friendship as friendship then, you treat a business as a business without fear of anything. More so, if two of you would commit your effort on the same degree and tenacity then, one could do a business with another person.

It is a biggest business when you go into a business with a trustful friend who have the ability to manage your business when you are not around,so you can’t keep customers waiting for you so he can take over before you are back.

Concerning if going into a business with a friend is wise or not. Well, there are times that going into a business with a friends brings quality relationship and profit while it might go south on the other hand. It is good to let your friend know about the business ti determine if he has passion for it also or not

I do not think I can do it. Friends or whatever are only friends when you have not dealt with them as far as money is concerned. Once money is involved, everything will turn upside down and you will see them in their true colors. I cannot try it.

On a personal note, I don't really fancy going into business with a friend because most of the time, it doesn't end well for both parties. So, in order to avoid denting our long lasting relationship because of money, it's better to leave business out of our relationship. Money can easily mess up good friendship.

It is very good to run business with friends because the friendship will more stronger than before and the cold of friendship is to help each other. Business that run with fri friend create more example for up coming family generation.

There is nothing bad with having a friend as a partner in business. Two heads are better than one they say. Both contribute the capital, both contribute ideas. And also share the liability together. But there are some friends who are betrayals when they found out the business is now performing optimally. We have to be careful who we are dealing with.

I personally see nothing wrong in starting a business with a friend, but the only thing is that you must understand thst to for a successful partnership business, the parties involved must signed an agreement that will bind the two of them together

Mixing business and friendship can be key to your success or a total nightmare. ... Mixing friendship and business is something that has its own unique set of challenge and difficulties. Yet combining the two could be one of the best moves for your startup.

Hm,I will say it depends on the business and secondly it also depends on the type of friend you are bringing into it,reasons being that in business it's reciprocal it's like a what goes around comes around so in business you get what you put into it nothing else... Peace!
Post automatically merged:

Hm,I will say it depends on the business and secondly it also depends on the type of friend you are bringing into it,reasons being that in business it's reciprocal it's like a what goes around comes around so in business you get what you put into it nothing else... Peace!
Post automatically merged:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back