What's new

Going into business with a friend, wise or not?

Well, I wouldn't want that but if they are knowledgeable about the business and our investment capital into the business is calculated in percentage and also our profits shared in that order, then I wouldn't have a problem with it as it will make them more committed to running the business

This is a beautiful ideal,it is a wonderful idea, because the understanding is already there but one thing makes it very difficult is when you people carry the friendship into the business it becomes very hard to prospect, because your business standard will be compromise

I also would not mind specially if needs extra funding for the business and making sure that he is one you can really trust. I guess it also depends on your friends personality. I have known some friends that provides funding for the business and when the business failed because of the pandemic, the friend is still kind to the person. Maybe because she can easily afford things unlike the business partner without income and job.

you know him more than we do ,if you were someone like me it just takes two second to decided weather to in to the business with him or not ,you know his attitudes and characters,I think the only way to tackle it is by judging him through his characters

Going into a business is still a better option that going into a business with someone you don't have such ties with, although not every of this kind of partnership have proved fruitful but stiill better

I can only be able to go into a business with people I trust ,I can't go into a business with a friend I do not trust because this will not in any way lead to the success of the business.

Being good friends for the moment doesn't mean the business will go down well for both of you. If you think you alone an actual run this business without having to have a partner, then I surgest you go it alone

Going into business with a friend is a good idea if both of you are mature enough. Maturity means being able to balance between being professional and friends. Meaning you need to work professionally in your business.

It is not bad as long as you people have the understanding that business is business friendship should not come into business
That's just it, there is nothing wrong if you startup a business with your friend or family member or even a total stranger, what matters is that the two parties involve have a mutual understanding of what to expect in the business.

I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

Anyway, what are your opinions on this?
I have taken up a business with a friend before. We owned a printing press and shared the earnings 50:50. We never had scuffles as no one tried to play the other.
If you know your friend is reliable, take the step.

There is nothing wrong with going going into agreement with a friend to do business together but to avoid complications the terms of the agreement should be clearly stated from the beginning

I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

Anyway, what are your opinions on this?
It is kind of risky.
However, if the friend in question is reliable and one that can be trusted, I can go into business with such.
Its just difficult envisaging the outcome of such partnership.

Going into doing a business with your friend is not bad but a situation where you have problems and finding ways to sought it is where you'll find it funny. Also, making your income in solo is always sweeter than as a group.

There is nothing bad in going into a business together with your friend if both of you trust each other. You people just need to be transparent about the cash flow and other things.

I don't know because if I want to base my premise on the one experience I had, I may be commiting a fallacy of hasty generalization. It depends on the business partner involved, if he or she can agree to the rules.

In general there's nothing wrong with going into the business with anyone. I would love going with a friend that way I know him, I know what he's capable of and all that

I would not go into partnership. I would love to be a sole proprietor and be responsible for my business. There are a lot of problems that come from partnership as I have heard from most of my friends and I will love to avoid that

What would determine if going info a business with a friend is a wise decision is an outcome of the decision, if the partnership works out then it's wise but if it doesn't it wasn't a very wise decision

Going to business with friend cases or not ? To me in some other ways is not a big deals to go with your friend wise enough and in some way the other isn't wise but depending on the particular person the friend might be.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back