What's new

Going into business with a friend, wise or not?

I'll just be very happy to establish a business with a friend provided the person is really interested in the success of the business. This can only be done by me if the person I am dealing with his trusted enough. I won't have time to be monitoring people up and down

most of Beginning a business with a companion can be one of the most noteworthy encounters of your life. But it's not a choice to form gently. You'll frequently spend more time together with your commerce accomplice than you may along with your family. You may be tempted to start a business with a close friend because you two get along well, but it's not always the way to go. Working with friends can be a very enjoyable experience, but it doesn't come without challenges.

I wouldn't say going into a business with a friend as your business partner is wise or not not but it depend on the level of trust you both have for each other before starting the business.

First of all you need to be aware that a good friend does not and will never equal a good business partner. Make sure you guys agree to put in equal amount of work and dedication because failure of your friend to do that may lead to resentments which is very bad for business. Trust is also key.
One thing i have come to discover and understand about the issue of running any business,be it a friend or partner is that you will really need to have an understand and a proper agreement,so that you will not run into issues later in the business.

Friendship and business partner both are different, in friendship everything will be OK and no one can have ego problems,but when both friends enter in business and become partners, that time so many thinks changed, like both personalities making decisions and ideas everything different, in this cause if any one not compromise, then what the business your running not at all in profit.so before start business clearify everything clearly.

There is actually nothing wrong in going into a business with your friend but what really matters is whether the both of you will be able to work hard enough in order to achieve success in the business. You also have to possess the same lines of thought.

I have seen friends that I've gone into business and the business flourishes and they are making a lot of money from it. I have also seen friends establish business and the business does not see the light of the day, meaning, the business crumbled. It all depend on the partners that are involved.

I have seen friends that I've gone into business and the business flourishes and they are making a lot of money from it. I have also seen friends establish business and the business does not see the light of the day, meaning, the business crumbled. It all depend on the partners that are involved.
There is nothing bad in going into business with a friend or even relative. As long you share the same business goals and principles, then you are good to go in it.

There are some business that you can definitely start with a friend which will be a blessing in disguise for you , so it really depend on the Friend you are starting the business with .

Going into business together with a friend is not bad at all as far as the aim and objectives of the business can be achieved together with a friend
That would be in a situation where all things are equal,you need to have a proper laid out agreement between both parties that will serve as a guide to the operations of the business and the sharing formular.

I will consider it as the best option as long as the friend I am going into business with is trusted. That is what we needs. Without trust it is almost impossible for this to be achieved.

Going into a business with a friend or family is the best thing to do , most especially if you are dealing with a trusted friend or a family member, it makes the business move smoothly .

I will say it's a wise decision and i will still stay it's unwise. Most business you started with a friend might later lead to fight with you friend. But if you truly trust your friend and you know there won't be any issue later, you can start a business with a friend

I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

Anyway, what are your opinions on this?
It depens on your friends acually it can be good but at the same time bad your friend can do something fishy and things like that so I don't recomend it sounds nice but if I were you I wouldn't do that

Is starting a business with a friend a good idea?
It is wise to do business with friends in some circumstances, but it is not always a good idea.
Joint ventures can be successful depending on the partner.

I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

Perhaps one of the finest strategies to pool resources and concepts to establish a profitable enterprise is to collaborate with somebody else.The reality is that you must partner with a companion, member of your family, or a trustworthy individual.

I would never do business with my friends and my family members because if something goes wrong then definetly it will cause the friendship and family to break.

Actually two heads is better than one. Doing business with a friend is good, provided that you have same , purpose, aims and objectives. Being with a friend in business where as you help each other in advise and equal investment your business grow exponentially

You must first realize that a good friend is not and never will be a good business partner. To avoid resentments, which are terrible for business, make sure you and your friend agree to put in an equal amount of effort and commitment. Additionally important is trust.

Actually two heads is better than one. Doing business with a friend is good, provided that you have same , purpose, aims and objectives. Being with a friend in business where as you help each other in advise and equal investment your business grow exponentially
Indeed two heads are better than one if they cooperate together to acheive one great goal , but I they are divided , they will fall drastically and the business will be ruined totally . So cooperation matter most .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back