What's new

Going into business with a friend, wise or not?

I don't know because if I want to base my premise on the one experience I had, I may be commiting a fallacy of hasty generalization. It depends on the business partner involved, if he or she can agree to the rules.
...and even better is picking a very trustworthy person as your business partner. Many people have entered into business and gone against all they agreed upon from the very beginning and what that does is collapse the business.

Going into any business with a friend is never something that is a bad thing to do. But you must be sure that there is a document of association or understanding between you two on how things are to be conducted in the business

Running a business with a friend depends on the level of trust you have for each other.
Every business needs trust and understanding so if you trust your friend enough then running a business with him is a good idea

if you really trust your friend and your friend us honest, then it is a good idea. Just make sure you follow every legal procedure in the business, never make it informal because it's your friend.

In my opinion, it's not always wise to start up your business with a friend because in most cases they take advantage of the relationship and try not to contribute much in the business but expect much from it.

I can run a business with a friend if he or she has what it takes to manage a business.
Two heads are better than one.
we can get to share the profits 50:50 and that is it.
I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

Anyway, what are your opinions on this?

Going into business with a friend can be wise if you actually know the kind of friend you have buh personally I won't advise that

Personally, I wouldn't want that. I would prefer making friends while doing business already with someone who was initially a stranger than to carry a friend into business. In that way, we would just be business friends and colleagues not intimate friends

there is no problem by venturing into a business with a friend.but you have to be brave,some of the friends we keep are not trustworthy.and make sure you make agreement between the two of you.
Post automatically merged:

there is no problem by venturing into a business with a friend.but you have to be brave,some of the friends we keep are not trustworthy.and make sure you make agreement between the two of you.

Post automatically merged:

You are very right because from what I think I beleive that if you trust your freind you can start a business with him but when you did not have that trust starting a business with a freind you just meet seems to be risky because the business financial status depend on both of you

There is nothing bad in going to business with the friend provided is trusted and you have been together for long without once betrayed you, understanding and maturity are what matter most

You are very right because from what I think I beleive that if you trust your freind you can start a business with him but when you did not have that trust starting a business with a freind you just meet seems to be risky because the business financial status depend on both of you
When trust is absent both of you won't run the business as it's expected,but if you trust him or her you won't have any problem.try to have a trustworthy friends, many of our friends are not trustworthy.

Yes there is nothing wrong with going into a business partnership with your friend. But you have to make sure both of you share the same ideals and objectives to prevent differences from arising along the course of business.

A lot of people have been going into a partnership business with their friends and they are succeeding without any problem, but even with that you have to do this with only your trusting friends or family members only. You have to know that some people are not trusted.

Going into business with a friend is risk.some friends are good while some are bad.the best is to invest and trade business only without friends

I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

Anyway, what are your opinions on this?
I would not prefer to open a business with a friend because along the way if you are very successful, quarrels can occur and there are some things that I do not agree with. it is best to work alone.

maybe I have a manager or an accountant as a friend, then yes ... but an official partner, owner like me, no ...

A lot of people have been going into a partnership business with their friends and they are succeeding without any problem, but even with that you have to do this with only your trusting friends or family members only. You have to know that some people are not trusted.
Yeah! Some people can not be trusted but again even the trusted ones may change into their true colours when money is involved. We can only hope that those we trust never betray that trust in business.

Starting a business with a friend can change totally your relationship. There will be issues when deciding how to go about business, and that would not have a good impact on your relationship. Maybe it is not worth it, to risk a long time relationship for a business.

Yeah! Some people can not be trusted but again even the trusted ones may change into their true colours when money is involved. We can only hope that those we trust never betray that trust in business.
I don't really know why that is always so , you can see that a well responsible friend might really changed to something you can never believe just because money is involved, sometimes they said that give a man money and know his true colors.

Going into a business with a friend is something to be debated.
Going into a business with a friend in a way is wise and in a way it is unwise.

When you go into a business with a friend whom you guys have the same mindset, your business will prosper but when you have a friend who is selfish and is always after himself, you won't prosper.
One thing any person that wants to go into any business partnership with any individual be it friend or family member,is that,they should share the same ideals and value with him,else it will be very difficult to break such partnership that it takes to put it through.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back