What's new

Going into business with a friend, wise or not?

My best friend (she lives in Italy), as she remained jobless to take care of her very old father(now departed), is just now evaluating the opportunity to raise a business with another long-term friend, living in Italy too. Cause of the nature of the business (a catering service), it's impossible for her to raise this business alone. She says: "what about if I get sick, for ex. a 'flu that force me staying home a whole week, and can't prepare the food, can't open the establishment? I sincerely need a business partner". Yes, after having talked with my best friend, I believe the same nature of the business compels people to go into such businesses with friends. As she hasn't no parents, no siblings (both parents and brother departed), no husband, no children, a close and faithful friend is the best option in this case.

As long as you're not being sentimental about your choice of your friend as your business partner, it's no big deal. But be sure the friend believes in your proposition. If the friend doesn't, he'll bring down the business and the friendship will disappear immediately.

I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

Anyway, what are your opinions on this?
I think I have everything out of business we are a hard y different people in the future I would like you to come over ni no I don't have low on the totem pole barn door rhanda and earn it to start the process of moving a lot more please let us ka ly ga to do business in working with your

It is always wise to go into something with someone you know. But it is not enough to to go into business with a friend, is he the serious type of person with the type of passion you have for success?

I am thinking of going into business with a friend soon, as we have some cool ideas for a business. But, my other friends keep telling me not to go in with a friend, as if anything does go wrong, it could result in a friendship broken. I'm thinking of pushing forward anyway, and seeing where it takes us. I have faith enough to believe we'll continue to be friends even if problems come up.

Anyway, what are your opinions on this?
Depends if you two have the same goal that you are pursuing in life it cool tho,but you have to do everything legally by getting a lawyer to guide you guys on how to run your business with you both feeling so partnership form and the lawyer will keep that for you two for future purposes.

My best friend (she lives in Italy), as she remained jobless to take care of her very old father(now departed), is just now evaluating the opportunity to raise a business with another long-term friend, living in Italy too. Cause of the nature of the business (a catering service), it's impossible for her to raise this business alone. She says: "what about if I get sick, for ex. a 'flu that force me staying home a whole week, and can't prepare the food, can't open the establishment? I sincerely need a business partner". Yes, after having talked with my best friend, I believe the same nature of the business compels people to go into such businesses with friends. As she hasn't no parents, no siblings (both parents and brother departed), no husband, no children, a close and faithful friend is the best option in this case.
Our situation is so pathetic search that she really needs a partner and our business because of the nature of business and also the nature of our starters currently though I will prefer she also have an husband that she can use as next of kin in case of any eventuality so that the business can continue to grow and she will have someone to rely on.

I would advise you have an in-depth conversation with your friend, make the business a business and your friendship in another side as in entity concept so if anything happens to the business your friendship continues.

Running a business with a friend might be fruitful or collapse depending in the type of relationship between you and the friend, if its a childhood friend that you trust with your life, you can do business with him but there are some friends that are bad .

If you consider going into business with your friend just please make sure that you have the higher capital or higher hand in the business. In order to avoid some issues.

going into a business with a frienf will depend of there is love and understanding in the business, if these two ingredients are found then the business is bound to make progress. Because two good head are better than one. The business will expand in good time.

Sometimes, it is profit rich. I've seen friends entering into business with the same mind, and they became very successful through their venture, and they're still going strong till date.

I do not like to go into a business alone, I believe that two heads are better than one and better decisions are going to be taken if there is more than one person making the decisions and that is why I think it is absolutely safe to start a business with a friend.

It is not all friends that are very good in managing business with and some are very lazy in generating ideas and innovations that will move the business forward.

Going into business together with a friend is not bad at all as far as the aim and objectives of the business can be achieved together with a friend

Going into business with a friend wise or not? In some cases is wise to go into business with a friend while in order cases is not good to do business with a friend. Joint business is good depending on the partner.
In any business venture there need to be an agreement and a documented sharing formular between the parties involved,this will prevent any issues that would eventually crop up in future,and a friend is no exception to this rules.

Going into a business with a friend i will not say it not good or advisable but it is best to go into a business with someone to an extent you know maybe in one way or the other than its best to back up the business friendship with agreement because like the saying goes in my place money is a spirit that speaks ( MY precious)

Well, if the friend can actually be trusted in business dealings, it's definitely going to be a good decision to make such business transaction take place for good of both friends.

I don't think it's a completely bad idea my friend. Your friend will always have your back even when the business is not doing well. That is why you must be careful when picking friends.

I really don't like going into business with people talk more of a friend. I said this just because of the fact that it can happen that they won't be productive in the business and They will be expecting equal share

I will advice you not to go into partnership with a friend . I have fallen in such trap before and i do not want to delve into one again . It's a very sad experience for me . One of the disadvantages of going into partnership business with a friend is that you never can tell if has a negative thoughts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back