What's new

Get paid to post.

That is right. Get paid to post sites are really great and it requires you to dedicate very few hours of your day. Then you combine several forums that you can be active in them and earn your money. For me, working in 4 paid to post forums earns me at least $40 per month.
That is a good amount of money to be earning with paid to forum. I will like to know the four paid forum that you work with. Please kindly give me just if the four forum that you are working with. I only know two. Which are Bizdustry and Trendri forum. I want to also earn more.

That is a good amount of money to be earning with paid to forum. I will like to know the four paid forum that you work with. Please kindly give me just if the four forum that you are working with. I only know two. Which are Bizdustry and Trendri forum. I want to also earn more.
Apart from Bizdustry and Trendri, I also work in Forum Coin and Beermoney forum. Now Forum Coin does not pay much but I am lucky to be an article writer there, you can also apply to be one. It makes you reach payout faster.

Last edited:
Yeah it's a good way of making at least something for students because even me i started earning from paid to post forums when i was a student and it helps me.

You are absolutely right. One of the best ways to earn some good amount of money online is through get laid to post platform. With this platform you only need to write good thread and get paid for it

You are very correct. This get paid to post platforms is one way students who are finding it difficult to settle their financial challenge can get into and make some money to settle their difficulties

Apart from Bizdustry and Trendri, I also work in Forum Coin and Beermoney forum. Now Bizdustry does not pay much but I am lucky to be an article writer there, you can also apply to be one. It makes you reach payout faster.
This is the first time that I will hear something like article writer on Bizdustry forum. How does it work. I will really like to know about it. How will I be able to apply for an article writer and what is been paid for writing an article? I would like to know this from you?

That's really bad, if the site like the forum wheel vanishes it will be a great loss for freelancers.

Forum wheel is n ot available for everyone, so it's availability or unavailability does not affect anyone. They only pay through Paypal and this automatically means that they are not for everyone out there who wants to earn money using their services.

Forum wheel is n ot available for everyone, so it's availability or unavailability does not affect anyone. They only pay through Paypal and this automatically means that they are not for everyone out there who wants to earn money using their services.
Sorry if I may ask which country are you from and what is your experience with the forumwheel?I tried runing application on this site but unfortunately I made the 10 post but my application was rejected I dont really know what the case is.am planing to re-apply for the forum

Get paid to post has been a source of extra income for most people in recent times. It's a place to spend your free time rather than scrolling aimlessly on the internet or social media.

Get paid to post has been a source of extra income for most people in recent times. It's a place to spend your free time rather than scrolling aimlessly on the internet or social media.
You will also learn so many things and ask question where you did not understand things so forum works is the best I prefer it to social media because you stand a better chance to learn alot of things that is new

Paid to post forums are able to help students earn passive income , widen their knowledge and improve their writing skills. This is why most students use it to make passive income.

That is so true. I started working in paid to post forums when I was a student in the University and that provided a very good opportunity for me. I was able to earn extra income and I had something to keep me busy during my idle time. Paid to post forums are a really good source of extra income for students and everyone. Moreover, you get to learn so much from them.
Wow
That's great. How I wish I had got to know about many paid to post sites. I am a new member of all platforms and am barely a month old. These sites offer a decent amount of money and knowledge also.

Yeah, that's absolutely true, paid to post sites are another good avenue for students and house wives, graduates, unemployed individuals to enroll and make money out of their own spare time. We do forum posting as an online side hustle job, it is encouraging cos it adds extra bucks into our pocket for the time well spent on around it.

Paid to post forums are not only good for students. Paid to post sites are also a good way for many unemployed people to earn money online. I am a 30 year old unemployed person and i earn money only by posting on forum.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, that's absolutely true, paid to post sites are another good avenue for students and house wives, graduates, unemployed individuals to enroll and make money out of their own spare time. We do forum posting as an online side hustle job, it is encouraging cos it adds extra bucks into our pocket for the time well spent on around it.

Paid to post forums are not only good for students. Paid to post sites are also a good way for many unemployed people to earn money online. I am a 30 year old unemployed person and i earn money only by posting on forum.

This get paid to post is one of the online platforms that is widely recognised by students and in my opinion it is very easy to use compared to other forms of online work

People especially students in the whole world are look for the ways to make money online. One of the best methods for students is posting forums. By doing so their information about things is increased and they earn capital for their needs.
Get paid to post websites are the best, especially for those who are finding it difficult to cope and sustain themselves through school.

Post automatically merged:

Yeah, it gas given some unemployed youths, and others worldwide some lifeline to earn money out of their time. Gradually you're earning and you're learning some good here to improve your earnings in the future.

Getting paid to make posts online is becoming one of the simplest ways to be making money online by a lot of people who can give themselves at least a little to do some writings. It is actually worth it this days

Yeah, it gas given some unemployed youths, and others worldwide some lifeline to earn money out of their time. Gradually you're earning and you're learning some good here to improve your earnings in the future.

I am earning money from paid to post forums and I am also saving money at the same time. I just hope that a day will come when I will start my own business. However, I am more interested in becoming an online investor.

I am earning money from paid to post forums and I am also saving money at the same time. I just hope that a day will come when I will start my own business. However, I am more interested in becoming an online investor.
Its good as you're saving your income, and being optimistic in owning a business of your own. If you enjoy investing online, then learning crypto trading will be worthwhile for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back