What's new

Get paid to post.

Earning money by trading crypto every hour can be really proditable. However, you would not a REALLY great amount of money and exceptional predicting skills in order to correctly predict the crypto value. This is how many people actually became rich by trading in crypto.
Yeah, people who got enormous skill and technical know-how to develop strategies of trading crypto got enough out of it and they're driven with millions today.

Yeah, people who got enormous skill and technical know-how to develop strategies of trading crypto got enough out of it and they're driven with millions today.

There are many people who are really good at trading crypto. I believe that being good at predicting crypto does help to make money. While it is true that sometimes crypto traders do endure loss, but most of the time they end up making profits and this also helps them to cover loss.

Posting on Forums is definitely something that students can be able to capitalise on because it is something that is not going to take a lot of their time

There are many people who are really good at trading crypto. I believe that being good at predicting crypto does help to make money. While it is true that sometimes crypto traders do endure loss, but most of the time they end up making profits and this also helps them to cover loss.
You're there, some persons are simply good trading. Those who are experts in trading earn more than what they are losing, cos they take their time before investing.

You're there, some persons are simply good trading. Those who are experts in trading earn more than what they are losing, cos they take their time before investing.

I believe that people should actually train themselves by investing a small amount of money or get a demo account wheich is provided by many trading platforms online. This is how a person can become an expert when it comes to trading crypto.

I believe that people should actually train themselves by investing a small amount of money or get a demo account wheich is provided by many trading platforms online. This is how a person can become an expert when it comes to trading crypto.
Unfortunately Binance exchange doesn't have a demo account where you gain gradually learn more about trading crypto. But they do have video tutorials for you to learn how to trade.

The information you get from get paid to post sites like bizdustry especially can't be compared elsewhere. For me it's better than being at Facebook, and any other social media in terms of information and earning some incentives.

Unfortunately Binance exchange doesn't have a demo account where you gain gradually learn more about trading crypto. But they do have video tutorials for you to learn how to trade.

There are many other platforms that do offer demo accounts for traders to practice trading coins. If Binance does not offer demo account, then you can certainly invest a few coins to start practicing how to trade. You must, however, only invest the amount iof coin which you can afford to lose in the training period.

There are many other platforms that do offer demo accounts for traders to practice trading coins. If Binance does not offer demo account, then you can certainly invest a few coins to start practicing how to trade. You must, however, only invest the amount iof coin which you can afford to lose in the training period.
Binance doesn't offer demo account for trading. But promo.stormgain offer such option for novice traders to get aquatinted with trading forex, cryptocurrency and stocks.

I am a student and I post on forums and make money. sadly, these days forums are bot paying good and it is really difficult to make money in real sence.
If your goal is to make money from forums, you're wrong here; forums couldn't make you rich, Forums are better than Ptc, Gpt sites in general, but the most important thing is to benefit from these informative platforms.

If you want to be rich, learn trading, be a freelancer, or learn an important skill. :)

If your goal is to make money from forums, you're wrong here; forums couldn't make you rich, Forums are better than Ptc, Gpt sites in general, but the most important thing is to benefit from these informative platforms.

If you want to be rich, learn trading, be a freelancer, or learn an important skill. :)
Becoming a freelancer is a better way to earn online. However, problem with freelancing is it is very competitive niche. I tried to join upwork but was rejected multiple times. Earning on Fiverr seems even more difficult than getting accepted on upwork

Paid to post in forum is one way to make money online especially students them like where them can post to pay, get to paid forum is really good.

With the earnings you make from get paid to post platforms, you can actually use that money to actualize tour dreams in a lot of business like going into cryptocurrency trading or Investment for instance. There is so much for someone to learn about cryptocurrencies really

It's fine if you are earning good from forums by posting geniune and quality reviews. But you should never make feel anyone that your sole purpose here is earning and nothing else. Some of the posts from users depict that.

Binance doesn't offer demo account for trading. But promo.stormgain offer such option for novice traders to get aquatinted with trading forex, cryptocurrency and stocks.

I never knew that Binance never provided such facility. I think the best way to trade on Binace is to invest a low amount of money. you can practice by investing a small amount of money and see how well you can trade. You may then invest a good amount of money if you believe that you can trade well.

I never knew that Binance never provided such facility. I think the best way to trade on Binace is to invest a low amount of money. you can practice by investing a small amount of money and see how well you can trade. You may then invest a good amount of money if you believe that you can trade well.
Yes, simply start with trading low amount which you can afford to lose. Binance spot trading starts from $10, while future can even start with $1.
Post automatically merged:

Becoming a freelancer is a better way to earn online. However, problem with freelancing is it is very competitive niche. I tried to join upwork but was rejected multiple times. Earning on Fiverr seems even more difficult than getting accepted on upwork
Then try freelancer.com you can never be thrown out like the way upwork did to you. Their are more than 1,000+ tasks posted every one hour by clients which you can bid for.

Last edited:
Yes, simply start with trading low amount which you can afford to lose. Binance spot trading starts from $10, while future can even start with $1.
Post automatically merged:

Then try freelancer.com you can never be thrown out like the way upwork did to you. Their are more than 1,000+ tasks posted every one hour by clients which you can bid for.

Yes, I may try trading. However, right now I might prefer Digitex over binance. Digitrex is not a famous trading platform, but they do not charge any fees on trades.

Yes, I may try trading. However, right now I might prefer Digitex over binance. Digitrex is not a famous trading platform, but they do not charge any fees on trades.
Binance doesn't charge much on trading, be it spot, margin, future etc. They are simply the best when using it for trading formalities. I am simply using Binance for every cryptocurrency activities at the moment.

Binance doesn't charge much on trading, be it spot, margin, future etc. They are simply the best when using it for trading formalities. I am simply using Binance for every cryptocurrency activities at the moment.

How much fees does Binance charge. Do they accept USDC coin as a deposit method. As far as I know, Digitrex does not charge fees and they also accpet USDC deposits. I am comfortable with that.

How much fees does Binance charge. Do they accept USDC coin as a deposit method. As far as I know, Digitrex does not charge fees and they also accpet USDC deposits. I am comfortable with that.
Every coin listed on the Binance exchange can receive and send out too. As for USDC Binance takes little fee. I can't trade Binance with any other exchange platforms because I can make withdrawals into my Nigerian bank account through it's P2P method.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back