What's new

Get paid to post.

Very great loss, lots of writers really milked from the forum when it was rewarding fine for your posting activities. I have an account there, i came when the reward system isn't like before.

I was going to write it, I registered and in the end I could not access the site, it was recommended to me more than 5 months ago and I could not do anything there. Now I find out that they are strict about accepting new members.

The Forum Wheel used to have lot of forums and I was earning about $2 per day just by posting a forums through the forum wheel. But these days there are not many forums. Perhaps, the owner is not accepting new members because there are not many forums

It is quite true that one of the best ways to make money as a student is through online gigs and paid to post forums are very popular these days. There are also others ways to earn online. It could be through starting a blog or writing articles

People especially students in the whole world are look for the ways to make money online. One of the best methods for students is posting forums. By doing so their information about things is increased and they earn capital for their needs.
That's it actually you are right about it a lots of us students actually do alot of paid to post works on different and various platform. And we have definitely gained so much from those sites.

Of course paid to post forum will definitely help students to learn while they post to earn. Personally, I have learnt so much from paid to post forum. I am with bizdustry and cashtimeforum forums as main focus for now. And so far, I am enjoying both forums. That is my take.

People especially students in the whole world are look for the ways to make money online. One of the best methods for students is posting forums. By doing so their information about things is increased and they earn capital for their needs.
You are absolutely right about your post, forum sute is the best wenpbsites for students to earn money online while sharing ideas and also learning about new information in the process.

Even though you can earn on paid to post to post site, I think you should consider freelncer sites to make money. On paid to post sites, you will have to spend long hours to make little amount.

I agree with you, get paid to post is more convenient and less stressful for students, however, they have to learn to balance the timing to make sure it dosen't affect their studies.

You are absolutely right about this, because since have joined pay to post site have really learn a lot from there and I still earn something at the end of it as well.

Yes, that's true. The paid to post forum is the best way for student, unemploye and interested people to earn on-line. And as for student the earnings from paid to post forum
can substant one for a month if he/she is serious.

Forums aren't all about incentive, the incentive aren't much to make one ends meet, but its simply token of appreciation after learning something that you'll still benefit from when you exact seriousness learning it.

The problem is that most of these websites where people can actually get paid for posting are now fading away and which makes it a very challenging because people are no longer seeing where they will easily make money online.

For people that don't have digital skills to monetize, paid to post forums are a good way to make money online. If you are consistent you can make about $30 to $50 a month which is not bad for a student. Just view it as a side hustle and make cool cash.

Well said, it fits the description because not only can one earn but there is also the opportunity to learn too so it's good, bizdustry is a good example of such forums

Yes, it's really a good and great forums to make learning increase and make ways to earn, and also help those doing offline business to get some things doing during there free time.

Yeah its better stick to bizdustry and forumcoin , including BMF if you can manage all the 3 daily. I never heard of forumwheel before , bad to know they dont accept new members now.

It's no longer news that PTP forums are good and it's learning while posting. I have not seen a rewarding sites as the PTP sites . It's quite rewarding and interesting. I am happy that I found this forum

Very great loss, lots of writers really milked from the forum when it was rewarding fine for your posting activities. I have an account there, i came when the reward system isn't like before.

It's such a shame buddy but what can we do at this point in time? We simply have to put up with whatever they throw at us and hope for the better in the future because it's very frustrating.

It's such a shame buddy but what can we do at this point in time? We simply have to put up with whatever they throw at us and hope for the better in the future because it's very frustrating.
Its kinda frustrating cos the reward system have been on the drastic fall. But I'm happy one day they'll improve their reward system and we'll earn better.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back