What's new

Get paid to post.

Only of those who are still students can know about this platform, they can really best their lack of money situation by deducting a little of their free time to earn some money for themselves even while in school

Not that you have had enough experience with writing short posts, you need to try sites where you will have to posy longer articles, read cash for instance.
I'm not in for writing for read.cash their reward system is simply bizarre to me. I can't rely on tips of fellow members who might just be so mean to release tips for me.

Of course paid to forums like this is very good for students and non students though, because I am not a student even as I am working here. Though I have not really earned so much yet in terms of money but I have earned so much in terms of knowledge and I know more goodies are coming.

Joining paid to post platforms is one of the easiest ways to make money online if you do not have any digital skill. All you need is seriousness and some level of knowledge on different topics.

It is true that students can take the advantage of get paid to sites and earn money during their free time. It is also good as they can earn knowledge too.
Get paid to post sites has been rendering a helping hand to the student in taking care of their needs and also increasing their knowledge too, because student finds a lot of useful information of forum sites.

There are a lot of sites out there right now that are willing to pay you decent amount of money so that you can post on their site and you should try them.

I'm planning to move over to hubpages to begin submitting articles to them, if it gets accepted then it means I'll be focusing to promote my articles to attract views.

I know how tedious academic environment cam be most times for a student. Even more so for a student who lacks financial backing at the same time. He or she can find a little time to still do this kind of posts and make something for themselves

Lol, i understand what you're facing, same happens to all of us here. Lost of ideas to keep posting and repeating on same thread. That's why its nice creating new threads steadily.

Do you know that some people cannot actually create new contents in this platform and I'm on that table. It sucks for me because I feel like I'm handicapped here.

I would go with that posting forum idea, it's really a good one, and its stress free, I earn from that too, but am thinking that investing us not a bad idea

Do you know that some people cannot actually create new contents in this platform and I'm on that table. It sucks for me because I feel like I'm handicapped here.
Hmm, you should try dear, you shouldn't be handicapped. St times I update the forum with new contents that keeps it busy and moving. The more new contents comes in, the better discussion will be.
Post automatically merged:

Forum posting is exhausting when you post alot that's why you post when you have something tangible to contribute. I love being around forums cos I learn a lot.

Last edited:
One cannot stick to just one source of income, the best is to have multiple sources, asides my 8 to 4 job, i combine it with working on get paid to websites since i am always online, one can still explore other ways of online money making methods, you may have to check reviews to determine that they are not scams.
I abide with your way. To earn reasonable amount of money online. The person will have to work with many sources to earn good amount. As for me, apart from paid to forum websites that I work with Bizdustry, Trendri and cashtimeforum forum, I also have some other sources that I make money with and withdraw every week.

Get paid to post forum is one of the best ways to make money online as an individual irrespective of your offline job. So far you are consistent with the posting, you will definitely make money on the forum

Get paid to post forum is one of the best ways to make money online as an individual irrespective of your offline job. So far you are consistent with the posting, you will definitely make money on the forum
You're right dear. Even those who are doing 9-5 gig offline still have some chance during their free time to earn from PTP sites.

People especially students in the whole world are look for the ways to make money online. One of the best methods for students is posting forums. By doing so their information about things is increased and they earn capital for their needs.
This is very true about paid to comment site.When i newly joined the site,i was just enlightend on just some few sections of discuss,but the contributions and comments has really made me to be more enlightened on some topics,it has also made me to do some research on some of these topics.

There are a lot of sites out there right now that are willing to pay you decent amount of money so that you can post on their site and you should try them.
Lots of sites out there willing to pay someone a decent amount of money to make posts for them? Can you you list the ones you know of for me aside bizdustry?

People especially students in the whole world are look for the ways to make money online. One of the best methods for students is posting forums. By doing so their information about things is increased and they earn capital for their needs.
I agree with you that students in the whole world are looking for ways to make money online. Posting to forums is one the best methods that students can learn how to make a capital for their needs. Bizdustry is one of the forums that they can join and earn money for their needs. Its good for the students that they can express themselves through writing in this site.

Get paid to write is one of the easiest way to really make free money online. It only requires few hours a day to make some post and get paid for the post. If you can work on three get paid to write website I believe the person can earn more than $5 per month with it.

Get paid to write is one of the easiest way to really make free money online. It only requires few hours a day to make some post and get paid for the post. If you can work on three get paid to write website I believe the person can earn more than $5 per month with it.
That is right. Get paid to post sites are really great and it requires you to dedicate very few hours of your day. Then you combine several forums that you can be active in them and earn your money. For me, working in 4 paid to post forums earns me at least $40 per month.

Getting paid to post is good income for disabled people like me who are unable to work.Not many paid to post forums on the internet such as my lot beer money forum and forum coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back