What's new

Get paid to post.

Yeah, that's absolutely true, paid to post sites are another good avenue for students and house wives, graduates, unemployed individuals to enroll and make money out of their own spare time. We do forum posting as an online side hustle job, it is encouraging cos it adds extra bucks into our pocket for the time well spent on around it.
Online side hustle job ...
That’s a very good way of putting it.
And if you collect enough of these, ^ they can (if you really work it) equal one full job. 👊👍

Online side hustle job ...
That’s a very good way of putting it.
And if you collect enough of these, ^ they can (if you really work it) equal one full job. 👊👍
I somewhat agree with you dear. If you combine lots of the side hustle gigs, surely it becomes a full-time job, yielding income steadily.

I have been a part of get paid t post sites since 2015. I have never counted how many forums I have joined but I think the number stands above two dozen.

Lol, its good to hear that you've been posting for more than five years now. I'm just starting with paid posting gigs I'm hoping to enhance my skills more to become a writer.

There are so many things online these days that sounds very good for students to engage themselves in to take care of their needs truely like doing paid to post tasks
Post automatically merged:

Very great loss, lots of writers really milked from the forum when it was rewarding fine for your posting activities. I have an account there, i came when the reward system isn't like before.
I couldn't see the platform you were referring to in this response of yours. I can imagine it would have been a platform worth making a lot of cool money from no doubt
Post automatically merged:

Very great loss, lots of writers really milked from the forum when it was rewarding fine for your posting activities. I have an account there, i came when the reward system isn't like before.
I couldn't see the platform you were referring to in this response of yours. I can imagine it would have been a platform worth making a lot of cool money from no doubt

Last edited:
Its kinda frustrating cos the reward system have been on the drastic fall. But I'm happy one day they'll improve their reward system and we'll earn better.

Seriously, it's very tense challenge for most people who are working online because it makes earning decent money very difficult to the extent of hating working online.

There are lots of legitimate paid to post platforms such as bizdustry, trendri and so many of them. They've been very helpful to me.

Yes forums is a good choice for students for one side they have ability to earn up to 3$ a day and in other side , they learn many skills and their language in forums .

The Forum Wheel used to have lot of forums and I was earning about $2 per day just by posting a forums through the forum wheel. But these days there are not many forums. Perhaps, the owner is not accepting new members because there are not many forums
I have heard a lot about forum wheel from a friend's that has earned above forty six dollars in forum wheel, you can earn on the site by creating a forum topic or and also replying them.

Seriously, it's very tense challenge for most people who are working online because it makes earning decent money very difficult to the extent of hating working online.
When one is earning so minimal amount of money in a day after working tirelessly non-stop to meet up his or her daily tasks around rewarding site, it discourages.

i prefer getting paid to post too but the issue that annoys me is that when you are out of ideas about what to post or you have posted pretty much in all topics already

So far they can be frustrating but it's definitely the best we can see at the moment considering things in the world right now the system might actually be never considerate .

Forum posting or getting paid to post is one the things students can be doing online to make although, there’s no much money in it and you have to be in many forum before you can getting a manageable amount

Most people who work online all started out their freelance journey from paid to post websites. If a lot of them still exist, most people will love 😍 it.

i prefer getting paid to post too but the issue that annoys me is that when you are out of ideas about what to post or you have posted pretty much in all topics already
Lol, i understand what you're facing, same happens to all of us here. Lost of ideas to keep posting and repeating on same thread. That's why its nice creating new threads steadily.

Lol, its good to hear that you've been posting for more than five years now. I'm just starting with paid posting gigs I'm hoping to enhance my skills more to become a writer.
Not that you have had enough experience with writing short posts, you need to try sites where you will have to posy longer articles, read cash for instance.

A combination of a lot of side hustle online gigs like paid to post gigs on different paid to post platforms, can amount to a lot of cash earning for someone who can really dedicate their time for it

Bizdustry is is definitely one of the best paid to post platform and you can really make a whole lot of money from it if you are consistent and serious enough.

Everybody right now is looking for various means to make money and no matter how little in as much as the work matches the pays most people are straight up doing it. That's why most sites that says they do payment for chat and posting of all manner of things get a lot of people and it can be very painful when after all that they dont pay

It is true that students can take the advantage of get paid to sites and earn money during their free time. It is also good as they can earn knowledge too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back