What's new

Get paid to post.

It's fine if you are earning good from forums by posting geniune and quality reviews. But you should never make feel anyone that your sole purpose here is earning and nothing else. Some of the posts from users depict that.
That seems to be true infact some forum dont like it they will tell you that your primary aim should not be for you to come and earn,well forum is very helpful its a place where you learn and socialize and make new freinds with others and then get paid for those activity dont go there for earning purposes

Get paid to post programs or platforms can really help to turn things around for people especially students if they can see the potential in working on such platforms at their spare time in school

That seems to be true infact some forum dont like it they will tell you that your primary aim should not be for you to come and earn,well forum is very helpful its a place where you learn and socialize and make new freinds with others and then get paid for those activity dont go there for earning purposes
Yeah , I had a similar experience with other forum before , I was just visiting there daily and make some random comments to earn only without the intention of knowing more. But with time , I got to know forums are the place where we can earn and learn at the same time and also socialize ourselves.

People especially students in the whole world are look for the ways to make money online. One of the best methods for students is posting forums. By doing so their information about things is increased and they earn capital for their needs.
Get Paid to comment website is always better when it comes to students financial needs. There are many websites which promote comment and get paid. They will pay you base on your hustle. If one can take time to check those sites very well, it's going to be of good help to them as it's educating.

Get Paid to comment website is always better when it comes to students financial needs. There are many websites which promote comment and get paid. They will pay you base on your hustle. If one can take time to check those sites very well, it's going to be of good help to them as it's educating.
That is right. Get paid to post sites are very educational. You will learn alot from them while earning. Personally, they have been so helpful to me while still a campus student. And they are still helpful now that I am done and still looking for an offline job.

I started posting on forums in 2015. However, I was most active with forum posting in 2016-2018. I was posting on more than 30 forums every day and making about $180 per month. I returned to forum posting in 2021.

I started posting on forums in 2015. However, I was most active with forum posting in 2016-2018. I was posting on more than 30 forums every day and making about $180 per month. I returned to forum posting in 2021.
Your hard work online didn't start today, you've shown it by working very hard to be where you are today. Working on 30 different forums isn't an easy one, it will simply be draining for me now.

Every coin listed on the Binance exchange can receive and send out too. As for USDC Binance takes little fee. I can't trade Binance with any other exchange platforms because I can make withdrawals into my Nigerian bank account through it's P2P method.

I do not know much about Binance. However, I have been planning to use the AAX trading platform to make money and trade crypto. It is a really well-known website and i believe that it is a good platform to trade. Have you tried it?

Your hard work online didn't start today, you've shown it by working very hard to be where you are today. Working on 30 different forums isn't an easy one, it will simply be draining for me now.
I was being paid between 5 cents and 10 cents per post. I was posting 5 posts on average per site. I was active until postloop and the forum wheel had forums.

Wow, that's not an easy one, and am pretty sure you had one or two activities you had to take care of offline as well. It must have been Abit stressful having to deal with that much forums and also offline activities, am really impressed. What about now, which forums do you work on?

Well, the earning on forums is a plus and most people venture into posting to earn but forums can make lasting relationships possible especially to people who may have problems socializing offline.

People especially students in the whole world are look for the ways to make money online. One of the best methods for students is posting forums. By doing so their information about things is increased and they earn capital for their needs.
Yes also freelancing jobs as well as survey sites can enable them make decent cash, they can also try their hands on the forex market, buying and hodl.

I was being paid between 5 cents and 10 cents per post. I was posting 5 posts on average per site. I was active until postloop and the forum wheel had forums.
It was tremendous back then, that's a good pocket money made back then. If their is any forum paying out 10 cents per post, it would be worthwhile because it will bring reasonable reward.

This thread has been insightful. Please I hope these sites don't place restrictions on some countries. I hope to gain more experience on bizdustry.

The first site I learnt about cryptocurrency is from GPT sites, Bizdustry to be particular. It pays when the members share quality and knowledgeable posts which helps others.

yes, you can earn from forums, you can earn from mobile applications, you can earn from surveys .. it depends on what you are watching and why you have more time and you like it :)

A big thank to @Alexander for creating a unique platform such as this. I got to discover this though after I completed my University education and it has helped me in augmenting my income during this period of my national assignment.

One cannot stick to just one source of income, the best is to have multiple sources, asides my 8 to 4 job, i combine it with working on get paid to websites since i am always online, one can still explore other ways of online money making methods, you may have to check reviews to determine that they are not scams.
Quite agree with you on this,because if one only depend on paid to post forum to be the only source of earnings online,then it would be very difficult to make some reasonable amunt of earnings,because the pay is very small.

Get paid to post programs or platforms can really help to turn things around for people especially students if they can see the potential in working on such platforms at their spare time in school
Its really one of the best way which someone can earn a decent amount of money with but sometime you need commitment and dedication if you are working in multiple forum,for me Work here on bizdustry and others forum so my earning is good enough

Get paid to post is a blessing to students. Not only it allows them to earn, but also, it provides opportunity for them to learn. There are many other opportunities that these type of platforms also provide. For instance, they make it possible to meet new people online. The only problem is that it doesn't pay much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back