What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

I have a friend who entered into forum coin sometimes last year end. Although I haven't heard much from him about it and how it is performing. I hope tro hear from him and see how it is actually going so I could join.
Regardless payments that are low there , but this site is good so we can learn from others experience , I joined many sites after reading good reviews there but unfortunately some of them are restricted so I cannot join .

This is the first time i heard about this forum, isn't the pay a bit small? It would take so long to reached 500 coins if just 1 coin per post.
Perhaps the number of users is one of the reason it's rewarding small amounts just like the other forum i know.
The reason we are still paying users after all this time is because we are realistic in what we offer. Earnings may be lower but you can be very sure you will get prompt payment without having to jump through loads of hoops. long waits and new rules. We also are not as strict as other forums tend to be in regards to quality and post length. Comparing PTP forums is like comparing apples to oranges.

ForumCine Reviews: Scam or Legal? | Page 2 | Create mini forum ...
Most of the sites I use today are based on forumcomman reviews. ... On forum coin exchanges and offers, you can earn no more than 5 in a month
Post automatically merged:

ForumCine Reviews: Scam or Legal? | Page 2 | Create mini forum ...
Most of the sites I use today are based on forumcomman reviews. ... On forum coin exchanges and offers, you can earn no more than 5 in a month

I don't like forumcoin. Never registered before. Only head about it being an online paid to write forum like bizdustry and their likes. Their rules are too much. Imagine trying to withdraw your hard earned money and they're telling younthat

But I withdrawed twice. It's not complicated to get payments. Early this morning arrived my second payment. The proof is following:
Forum-Coin2.png

And I'm thinking to apply for articles publishing too, as the time in my disposition lets me to do.

But I withdrawed twice. It's not complicated to get payments. Early this morning arrived my second payment. The proof is following:
Forum-Coin2.png

And I'm thinking to apply for articles publishing too, as the time in my disposition lets me to do.
Congratulations for your second payment , I see that PayPal take 0.62 $ as fee .
Isn't that too much , for the withdrawals that I made of 5$ in FC and in other sites usually I get 4.48 $ . Now I see they charge you 0.1 $ more .

I don't like forumcoin. Never registered before. Only head about it being an online paid to write forum like bizdustry and their likes. Their rules are too much. Imagine trying to withdraw your hard earned money and they're telling younthat
You might want to look again. We in comparison to here and BMF are very relaxed when it comes to rules and post quality etc. By your own admission you haven’t signed up and are just basing this on opinion on what exactly? We ban very few users in comparison to other sites and work with users before banning them in most cases.

This is the first time i heard about this forum, isn't the pay a bit small? It would take so long to reached 500 coins if just 1 coin per post.
Perhaps the number of users is one of the reason it's rewarding small amounts just like the other forum i know.
Yeah, it can take time to reach 500fc when you are only earning through posting in the forum section. Most people take almost to reach payout by posting daily there. But when you become an article writer and post articles regularly, you earn faster there.

Yeah, it can take time to reach 500fc when you are only earning through posting in the forum section. Most people take almost to reach payout by posting daily there. But when you become an article writer and post articles regularly, you earn faster there.
It takes at least 30 days to reach minimum of $5 for regular posting , the posting is not difficult for me because it is just 10 daily and that is for the day except for few days that i make extra posts.

You might want to look again. We in comparison to here and BMF are very relaxed when it comes to rules and post quality etc. By your own admission you haven’t signed up and are just basing this on opinion on what exactly? We ban very few users in comparison to other sites and work with users before banning them in most cases.
It is true what you say, in Forumcoin are relaxed about publications, I registered some time ago. I rarely enter the site, but the times I enter and make publications I have had no problem. They are responsive to all members and friendly. So I highly recommend forumcoin despite their low pay.

Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
General Chat e Off Topic: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Computers, Gaming & Technology: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post
Other areas: 0.25 up to 2 Coin each post and topic

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site
I was refer to the site early this year,but haven't meet their payment threshold since then,but hoping by the end of this month I get there. But as for the promo money of any link in thier site I don't understand,is it a must I do that before I could get paid, because I don't wanna waste my time just like that for nothing.

It is true what you say, in Forumcoin are relaxed about publications, I registered some time ago. I rarely enter the site, but the times I enter and make publications I have had no problem. They are responsive to all members and friendly. So I highly recommend forumcoin despite their low pay.
Laughs. Forumcoin is one of the best. Forget about the low pay rate, the information posted there is worthwhile, very instrumental in building your career in business, tech, and digital currencies etc. I've been paid thrice there, by @CyberFreak.

Laughs. Forumcoin is one of the best. Forget about the low pay rate, the information posted there is worthwhile, very instrumental in building your career in business, tech, and digital currencies etc. I've been paid thrice there, by @CyberFreak.
As I wrote, I enter the site a few times, in which I enter and just read without writing posts. It has a lot of interesting information, tips and discussions of topics that catch my attention. The forum is really good and I like its content, so as soon as I can I go there.

As I wrote, I enter the site a few times, in which I enter and just read without writing posts. It has a lot of interesting information, tips and discussions of topics that catch my attention. The forum is really good and I like its content, so as soon as I can I go there.
I heard you right. You don't comment often on the forum again since it catches your attention @Sariana23?? I would have loved you to add to the comment section to keep it going just the way you do via bizdustry and gptforum.

Last edited:
Based on what I have read here and else where, I am sure this is a legit platform. The users are saying the payment is low, however, the forum I am participating are also low paying. I might join this site some day. But no time now.

Based on what I have read here and else where, I am sure this is a legit platform. The users are saying the payment is low, however, the forum I am participating are also low paying. I might join this site some day. But no time now.
Yeah, the forum is legit, paying fast. Its been around more than six years now. Regardless the low pay rate, the forum is fun, interactive, and educative with the information members provide there everyday.

I having been hearing about forumcoin in a long time now,but this is the closest information i have seen ans understand how it works, their activities are good plus you can sponsor the forum,nice.

I heard you right. You don't comment often on the forum again since it catches your attention @Sariana23?? I would have loved you to add to the comment section to keep it going just the way you do via bizdustry and gptforum.
Yes, I think I will. But not as often as I do here and on GPTForum. I will try to log in at least once a day and make a post or two. Since my time is mostly dedicated to these. Yesterday I logged in and was checking , maybe I will log in again.

Yes, I think I will. But not as often as I do here and on GPTForum. I will try to log in at least once a day and make a post or two. Since my time is mostly dedicated to these. Yesterday I logged in and was checking , maybe I will log in again.
Okay, i got you right @Sariana23. Follow what pleases you right, i understand you prefer bizdustry and gptforum than forumcoin. We all have our choices, i love the three cos i find many people on the three to interact with, even when the incentives is low.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back