What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

I have known forumcoin for virtually 3 years now and still counting ,and I can say that it is one of the legit site available . Most of the sites that I use today was gotten through reviews from forumcoin .

Yeah , mine is 4 years and it has been paying as at when due, the forum is been very helpful because the forum and Beer money forum are the two that have stood the test of time except bizdustry that is growing fast too

Forum Coin is not the best site to make money. Even if you post every day and participate on forum coin exchanges and offers, you may not earn more than $5 in a month. However, the site gives a chance to discover other earning opportunities. For example, I discovered bizdustry through forum coin

The site is low Paying but very consistent and the level of tolerance is very high, you also get lots of information about new paid forums from the site , this is more reason why many subscribe to the forum and the task is very much easy.

The site is low Paying but very consistent and the level of tolerance is very high, you also get lots of information about new paid forums from the site...
Basically this is what we are aiming for. It is kinda like a sliding scale where the higher quality you expect as a forum, the more you have to offer per post. If our expectations are lower then we offer less. We have chosen to go a different route compared to other PTP sites and be a bit more appealing to users who might not find writing in English easy and can’t meet the quality requirements of other sites. It is kinda why I hate the whole “which ptp forum is best?” Debate as each site has positives and negatives and operate deifferently and it just depends on what you look for and what your English writing skills are like. It is kinda like comparing apples. They are all still apples but still quite different in terms of size, colour and taste 🍎 🍏 It is just personal preference which you prefer but overall no apple is “best”.

Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
General Chat e Off Topic: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Computers, Gaming & Technology: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post
Other areas: 0.25 up to 2 Coin each post and topic

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site
Hmmm, forumcoin. I think I would consider joining that. Although the profit seems so small but I’d check the site out. Hopefully it’s something I would be able to do

Basically this is what we are aiming for. It is kinda like a sliding scale where the higher quality you expect as a forum, the more you have to offer per post. If our expectations are lower then we offer less. We have chosen to go a different route compared to other PTP sites and be a bit more appealing to users who might not find writing in English easy and can’t meet the quality requirements of other sites. It is kinda why I hate the whole “which ptp forum is best?” Debate as each site has positives and negatives and operate deifferently and it just depends on what you look for and what your English writing skills are like. It is kinda like comparing apples. They are all still apples but still quite different in terms of size, colour and taste 🍎 🍏 It is just personal preference which you prefer but overall no apple is “best”.
I found FC when I was looking for paid to post forums. Well, I agree with your point. FC offers a good opportunity for earning if you can write well and churn out 500 words articles. However, for those with limited language skills and knowledge, the site does not offer much. But then in terms of knowledge and information we gain is immense.

Forumcoin has been around for a very long time. It was the first paid forum I joined back then. I didn't continue because the payment was low around $5 a month and payment was done through PayPal only. I think there should be an improvement on the platform. However it's a great bank for online earning opportunities.

You are right, comparison is unnecessary because the aim for all paid forums might be to connect people and to help them make money online but the strategy or means to achieving that will definitely be different. Personally every site is good and best in it own way untill proven otherwise by the team of the site.FC is good place to be anytime.

This is my first forumcoin payment, cashed out few days ago:

first-fc500.png

Forumcoin is serious and realible. If you noticed, this day theree is an holiday gift for users that are members since more than 36 hours (the "Happy New Year! Claim your free gift!" topic). Until tomorrow. I won 11 FC points.

Forum coin is a great get paid to post site which has stood the test of time.... I just joined recently around november... I have been paid by the forum yet because I've not really been serious with it but I know a number of people that has been paid numerous times

Forum Coin is not the best site to make money. Even if you post every day and participate on forum coin exchanges and offers, you may not earn more than $5 in a month. However, the site gives a chance to discover other earning opportunities. For example, I discovered bizdustry through forum coin
I agree with you. I've only been paid once in Forumcoin because it's slow but I could definitely earn more if I'm really active. Currently, I'm not posting on it but I visit the site from time to time to see what other opportunities I can find there. Just like you, I discovered Bizdustry and many other sites from Forumcoin.

I agree with you. I've only been paid once in Forumcoin because it's slow but I could definitely earn more if I'm really active. Currently, I'm not posting on it but I visit the site from time to time to see what other opportunities I can find there. Just like you, I discovered Bizdustry and many other sites from Forumcoin.
I am yet to receive payment from forum coin. I have not reached the payment threshold. I discovered the site while looking for online earning opportunities. After I joined forum coin I came to learn about many earning opportunities, which I am using these days. I think FC is the first step for online earning. From there you can go to a lot of places.

Very active users are able to reach the minimum payout in 1 month, especially when posting in the business, money & wealth area. I read about an user that was able to do it. Users that count on good english level may write faster, don't lacking good ideas to post, so it's easier for them.

Forumcoin is one of the forum sites that I discovered on my first years of earning online. I have been paid there, and although I barely participate anymore, it is for sure a trusted site. In fact, I discovered Bisdustry there.

We have similar experience with forum coin, it should be around 2012 that I joined the platform. Earn few dollars from it for a while but education took my time so much that I couldn't participate with writing on the community.

ForumCoin is not scam....I just started there tho but I know so many people that has been getting some money out of ForumCoin and my plan is to convert my ForumCoin into bitcoin when I get to 500 fc

Forum coin is completely legit and I've been earning some money from it but unfortunately you should not expect to get rich from them as their mode of earning is very low, in the site you are expected to earn the maximum off $6 in a month but to be very sincere they are legit and they don't always fail to pay their members of their earning each month. I don't have any issue against them but just that their earning is too low

I'm so surprised while reading your review about forum coin because I have been hearing about it for a long time but I had never have any intentions of giving it a try, and now to make matter worse your review totally knocked me off about them, from your review it would take lot's and lot's of time and dedication to hit the minimum payout, probably months.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back