What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

Okay, i got you right @Sariana23. Follow what pleases you right, i understand you prefer bizdustry and gptforum than forumcoin. We all have our choices, i love the three cos i find many people on the three to interact with, even when the incentives is low.
If true @Sincerem , I will take your word for it in which you refer to forumcoin as an interactive site, which I love, I don't think I have made more than 50 posts there, I will take the time to improve that. Because like you I like to meet people ask questions and learn.

If true @Sincerem , I will take your word for it in which you refer to forumcoin as an interactive site, which I love, I don't think I have made more than 50 posts there, I will take the time to improve that. Because like you I like to meet people ask questions and learn.
Yeah, you can do that anytime @Sariana23. I love interacting with people sharing my views on productive things of life. I mainly talk about business, money and management etc. I love to learn how to manage businesses to make better end profits.

I hear that you can earn 1.5 cent per post only for the first 10 posts. After that you will be earning a fraction of cents. If you have a limitation on earning, you need to have a lot of patience to reach payment threshold.

I hear that you can earn 1.5 cent per post only for the first 10 posts. After that you will be earning a fraction of cents. If you have a limitation on earning, you need to have a lot of patience to reach payment threshold.

Yes, it's true, but in this moment I don't know other paid to post forums that pay that amount (except of Bizdustry, that pays up to 72 -or it's 78, sorry for lack of memory- if you have the time to write 72 or 78 daily posts). And if you apply for articles publishing, you can make at least 50 cent per article (you can publish an article each 48 hours), in addition to the 1.5 cent for the first 10 posts (the amount earned in the informatics and webmaster areas). And as there isn't a limited number of permitted posts, you can post into ForumCoin as much as you want, if you have enough time to do.

Thank you very much explaining this. Looks like the forum gives better opportunity to earn through article writing. Here on this forum we can post 72 posts in a day and earn 72 cents. However, that will take more than 2 hours.

If you have never tried your hands on article writing you can use forum coin. You not only improve your writing skills but also earn $1.5 per article. They do ask for quality articles but they do not expect expertly written articles.

Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
General Chat e Off Topic: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Computers, Gaming & Technology: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post
Other areas: 0.25 up to 2 Coin each post and topic

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site
Forum coin as been originated for years and i also heard that its the platform where other forum came into existence for forumcoin to have sustained its years of existence its accurately legit. I believe bizindustry is also going into that stage.

I love ForumCoin and have been there almost 6 years as I joined around the time my mum died and it was a great distraction. I have been paid numerous times by them and these days I exchange bitcoins for forumcoins so that I can buy an Amazon gift voucher. They have a great admin (Fergal and Cyberfreak) who have always been good to me. I've been on the naughty step a couple of times for disagreements with other members but always apologise because I hate to annoy them.

I love ForumCoin and have been there almost 6 years as I joined around the time my mum died and it was a great distraction. I have been paid numerous times by them and these days I exchange bitcoins for forumcoins so that I can buy an Amazon gift voucher. They have a great admin (Fergal and Cyberfreak) who have always been good to me. I've been on the naughty step a couple of times for disagreements with other members but always apologise because I hate to annoy them.
You're hilarious woman, you write contents that always interest me to read. I say kudos to you, for making my day blissful with your wealth of experience. Forumcoin have lots of good members and admins that helps channel the course to greater height.

Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site
Forum coin has been in operation for so long now and most people called it grand mother sites because it has been in existence for years now, but unfortunately their only kodenof payment is PayPal and PayPal is not friendly to my country, they have amazing offers in their forum site that you can enjoy on daily basis.

You're hilarious woman, you write contents that always interest me to read. I say kudos to you, for making my day blissful with your wealth of experience. Forumcoin have lots of good members and admins that helps channel the course to greater height.
I was being serious :D. Someone else on GPT said she thought my posts were funny. They aren't meant to be, I suppose I just say what I am thinking .. rather like my personality in real life.

I was being serious :D. Someone else on GPT said she thought my posts were funny. They aren't meant to be, I suppose I just say what I am thinking .. rather like my personality in real life.
I understand you're serious with your saying, at same time making it quite funny and entertaining. I enjoy reading every bit of your posts, it comes with vibes. Even at FC, I still enjoy it, that's why i was thrilled when you registered here.

If you have never tried your hands on article writing you can use forum coin. You not only improve your writing skills but also earn $1.5 per article. They do ask for quality articles but they do not expect expertly written articles.
That sounds pretty good. Maybe I should try this site and try to earn by posting short posts as well as long posts. By the way, do they accept everyone as writers?

They screen writers. If you have previous writing experience that will help, however, even if you do not have experience, they can approve you provided you have crated quality forum posts.

Forum coin is very legit. I really loved the article paying section but 50 coins for 500 word article is too little and you are selling away all the rights to your article since you can't post it anywhere else.

Although currently there are many old threads that need to be bumped.

None could deny that Forum coin is a reliable legit forum and thanks to his Admin Fergal that pay users at time and communicate politely with them .

Forumcoin I haven't heard or seen anything like this but if it were legit we could also give it a try as long as our task and effort will be credited. I would also read about it from reviews of people that have worked on the site so far.

Forumcoin I haven't heard or seen anything like this but if it were legit we could also give it a try as long as our task and effort will be credited. I would also read about it from reviews of people that have worked on the site so far.
Yes you can sign up to this good forum now and make your contributions there , and if you are good in writing articles you can apply to be one of the articles writers .

How to earn:

My referral code:

Is it a good time for you to come over and play with your family and friends and family and friends and family and friends are going to have a great time and I also have low on gas and electric bill is very important because it was a business and I will be in touch soon to

Yeah forumcoin is really one of the oldest paid to post sites out there existing over a long time. But they are not so flexible to work with at all. A slight mistake on your part, you're off

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back