What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

Alright fellow I think I will register for it am also a good article writer.After seeing a lot of reviews about it been one of the oldest paying site I think I will give it a trial .

Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
General Chat e Off Topic: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Computers, Gaming & Technology: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post
Other areas: 0.25 up to 2 Coin each post and topic

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site
Seriously, it is more or less like bizdustry, but due to it payment method I don't think I can participate in it because I don't use PayPal, and I heard it a little bit difficult.

Forumcoin does not make it easy for people to write on their platform. You get evicted without telling you where you made mistakes or infringements

The site's lowest ranking is a 1.0. This indicates that the forum owner felt you did the very worst job possible while posting on his forum.

Forum coin is one of the first sight which I was referred to when I was introduced to pay to post site, but unfortunately for me I was unble to cope because I believe the payment was too poor

Forumcoin does not make it easy for people to write on their platform. You get evicted without telling you where you made mistakes or infringements
Really? I have never heard of such a complain about forum coin. I find them to be the least strict site right now. Their rules are so simple to follow. Maybe you must have done something really wrong to be banned.

I'm surprised to hear you say that. I've been there for 6 years and I think they give people more chances than others forums. They are strict about duplicate accounts and that's probably the No. 1 reason for being banned. The other is very low quality posts but even then I think they are more lenient than other forums.

This is a very comprehensive review of forumcoin. Even though I have been unable or will I say unwilling to join but I think one day I will join the forum. It is one of the most legit ptp forums and I give kudos to the owner of the site.

I usually find it difficult joining new GPT forums that I have not confirmed whether or not it is authentic and not a scam. It would be nice to check critically well before becoming a member of any GPT forums.

I'm surprised to hear you say that. I've been there for 6 years and I think they give people more chances than others forums. They are strict about duplicate accounts and that's probably the No. 1 reason for being banned. The other is very low quality posts but even then I think they are more lenient than other forums.
Yeah, I also find forumcoin to be really linient than most other forums. People post very short comments and the receive a negative reputation for a while, longer than most other forums before they get banned.

Indeed we do give alot of chances usually. We are quite lenient compared to alot of forums and usually are understanding that users may not understand how the forum works, the expectations and maybe English is not their first or even second language.

@Bigabigs. If you are banned quickly after signup/without warning, it will because you set up multiple accounts or seriously broke our rules with really low quality posts. Usually you will get warnings and many negative reputation points with guidance before a ban for post quality. If you would like to appeal your ban, you can PM me here with your FC username and I will look into it.

The recent ban I saw, was an user who had the regrettable habit of only quote other users without writing down a single word of his own. He quoted and post without a single own word repeatedly. I was surprised when I see one of my posts quoted by that user and no word added to the quote. Clearly, it's a sort of evident spamming, trying to receive FC without contributing in nothing, so I found him quickly banned immediately after having researched how many times of this conduct. I can confirm ForumCoin only bans cause very serious violations and can confirm being the less strict site, easy to post even if our English is far from native level.

The recent ban I saw, was an user who had the regrettable habit of only quote other users without writing down a single word of his own. He quoted and post without a single own word repeatedly. I was surprised when I see one of my posts quoted by that user and no word added to the quote. Clearly, it's a sort of evident spamming, trying to receive FC without contributing in nothing, so I found him quickly banned immediately after having researched how many times of this conduct. I can confirm ForumCoin only bans cause very serious violations and can confirm being the less strict site, easy to post even if our English is far from native level.
That member ruined him or herself so bad. For Christ sake, is too awful indeed to quote peoples message without prior sentence made to justify what it's been quoted.

Forum coin is one of the most oldest website that is a paid to post website. I have registered on that site and I have been using it for quite some time not because I want to earn on the website but because of the information I get on the website to discover other websites where I can be earning money online.

Yes, forumcoin is mainly for information which is vital in my online earning career. I found Bizdustry, Trendri, and humanatic there. I haven't started Humanatic full-time I'm still studying about a particular task selection in order to earn well from it.

Forum coin is one of the most oldest website that is a paid to post website. I have registered on that site and I have been using it for quite some time not because I want to earn on the website but because of the information I get on the website to discover other websites where I can be earning money online.
lol i did same and i joined this site a long back and i have not posted many posts on forumcoin and i was there to make money because i wanted to know about other sites that which is best and bizdustry is awesome.

I agree so much with what you said. Forumcoin is the site where I discovered most of the earning site I earned from. Besides, they are one of the least strict forum, another reason to like it.

Hmmm i would give it a try then. Am currently looking for more legit sites and forum i can sign up on and earn something. You could also try read.cash and noise.cash as well.

Hmmm i would give it a try then. Am currently looking for more legit sites and forum i can sign up on and earn something. You could also try read.cash and noise.cash as well.
yes you should try it and you will know you are at the right place to learn many things and you will earn good money as you want to find another site where you can make money. i will try to read.cash.. kindly explain about it

Thanks so much. Okay read.cash is a forum where you get tips in bitcoin cash for writing article ( articles must be original and not copied)
Read.cash has a great payment system and at the same time, its payment system is one of its problem. In the sense that there is no specific amount placed on an article, you could earn as low as $1 dollar or less in a single article and you could also earn up to $50 to $100 and even more in just a single article. You get tip depending on how many views you get and comments and also how many upvotes you get. You can also get sponsors that pay tips you a specific amount automatically every month. But the down side is that you are being tiped by bots and the tipping is randomly. So there might be times where you may not be payed . But once you are a well known writer in the forum trust me you are going to make cool cash. I have made up to $5 in a day for just one article. It takes time to get recognized but its worth it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back