What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

I'm so surprised while reading your review about forum coin because I have been hearing about it for a long time but I had never have any intentions of giving it a try, and now to make matter worse your review totally knocked me off about them, from your review it would take lot's and lot's of time and dedication to hit the minimum payout, probably months.
I have withdrawn once in the forum after 40 days of signing up on the forum. Not that I'm steady like that, I only make 10 post everyday there. I made $7 in total during my first withdrawal in the forum. But if you write steady in the forum you gonna make more coins for yourself there. Cos the posting there to earn is unlimited. Wen I started earlier there, I made $0.60 a day there. So you too can make more than that, when you contribute positively in the forum.

Yes, forumcoin is a legit paying site and has been around since 2013, I know some people that are registered and have been able to cashout from the site. Although I'm not yet a member because I feel that the pay is a bit low compared to the effort, aside that I think it's a good platform.

Forum coin is like the mother of all the paid to post forums because it is very informative and educative especially with online work. I heard about it long ago but had problems signings up on it. I'm still conversing with the admin to know why I'm having problems registering on his site.

Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
General Chat e Off Topic: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Computers, Gaming & Technology: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post
Other areas: 0.25 up to 2 Coin each post and topic

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site
Well,you reach the minimum payout Wich is 5$ In two months? Yo can easily reach that amount here in Bizdustry in 3 days.. I'm sure the site is legit.. but it seems for me like is a lot of work and not so big reward...

I was introduced to the forumcoin by my friend last year and I used to login to the site every day when I have time to do so but due to the lowest earn I gradually quit to login to the site every day. Because I've seen it as a time consumer without value earning.

Forum coin is like the mother of all the paid to post forums because it is very informative and educative especially with online work. I heard about it long ago but had problems signings up on it. I'm still conversing with the admin to know why I'm having problems registering on his site.
I haven't seen anything about any user struggling to sign up so not sure who you have discussing it with as usually Fergal will direct those issues to me. Either way, send me a PM here with what the issue you are encountering and I will look into it.

Well,you reach the minimum payout Wich is 5$ In two months? Yo can easily reach that amount here in Bizdustry in 3 days.. I'm sure the site is legit.. but it seems for me like is a lot of work and not so big reward...
Well it depends on various things. Like I said before about comparing PTP forums is like comparing apples. Lots of different apples but the all are good in different ways with not one being the best. If you write articles, you can earn upto $1.5 per article. If you are an active poster, you can earn alot aswell. Factor in giveaways and user exchanges, you have even more earning choices. I have been a member of Bizdustry for more than 3 days and I haven't earned $5... It is because I haven't made the most of what is on offer here. It might take me 4 months to reach $5 here but see how things differ based on how something is used?

Additionally we operate differently. We have different expectations when it comes to post quality compared to other similar sites. Users who get banned here and on BMF have more chance of being accepted at FC.

More or less a month and a half, if you are an active user. But you can also participate to contest to win additional FC points. Forum coins, in addition, suits very well to users who can't count on a very high english level. In fact, it's really quite impossible to compare different forums. In my sight here is possible to earn 5 dollars in 3 days if you are a native speaking english, as you are able to write fast without worrying too much about the quality of your posts doubting of the correct syntax, how to clearly express your point of view, idiomatic expressions in context, completeness of informations. Clearly, as here the payment rate is higher than any other forum I'm member, quality posts request is obviously higher. Look at the experience of this forumcoin user, that could cash out into 40 days:
I have withdrawn once in the forum after 40 days of signing up on the forum. Not that I'm steady like that, I only make 10 post everyday there. I made $7 in total during my first withdrawal in the forum. But if you write steady in the forum you gonna make more coins for yourself there. Cos the posting there to earn is unlimited. Wen I started earlier there, I made $0.60 a day there. So you too can make more than that, when you contribute positively in the forum.

I think 60 cents in a day is a good treshold in a ptw forum.

I haven't seen anything about any user struggling to sign up so not sure who you have discussing it with as usually Fergal will direct those issues to me. Either way, send me a PM here with what the issue you are encountering and I will look into it.

Well it depends on various things. Like I said before about comparing PTP forums is like comparing apples. Lots of different apples but the all are good in different ways with not one being the best. If you write articles, you can earn upto $1.5 per article. If you are an active poster, you can earn alot aswell. Factor in giveaways and user exchanges, you have even more earning choices. I have been a member of Bizdustry for more than 3 days and I haven't earned $5... It is because I haven't made the most of what is on offer here. It might take me 4 months to reach $5 here but see how things differ based on how something is used?

Additionally we operate differently. We have different expectations when it comes to post quality compared to other similar sites. Users who get banned here and on BMF have more chance of being accepted at FC.
That's very true @CyberFreak, users that get banned at BMF have a very good chance to be accepted in your forum. I concur to that, I'm a living witness to that. I remembered several occasions I received warnings in your forumcoin, when I started newly in your forum. I wasn't writing to the plan, cos i wasn't observant on the forum rules. As you just said every forum has his own way of managing its own forum affairs, that's true. Your forum have large community of audience, and everyone is happy there, just as we are happy here. The rules you gave on your forum is not detrimental, nor strict one like BMF, that will just banned one even when the person are writing well, and observant of the rules in the forum.

I have been an active member of forum coin since 2018 and it is an awesome site. I have made payout several times there. The biggest milestone I have in forum coin was being accepted as an article writer in 2019. Since then, I have been earning faster there and the journey has been enjoyable. I love it when my articles reach 300 views and 20 comments then I am paid one dollar, it is just so encouraging.

I have been an active member of forum coin since 2018 and it is an awesome site. I have made payout several times there. The biggest milestone I have in forum coin was being accepted as an article writer in 2019. Since then, I have been earning faster there and the journey has been enjoyable. I love it when my articles reach 300 views and 20 comments then I am paid one dollar, it is just so encouraging.
You are very lucky, I know you to be very creative in writing. Personally my payment proof from Forum coin is much that I don't think I can have the time to count them , all I just need to tell anyone interested is join through my link. I can guarantee him or her of a heart warming reviews about the site.

I have used the site and received payment. This is legit. However, there are not many active users and the existing members repeatedly post on the same thread again and again. The site allows you to earn just about $5 in a month.

I've heard of this forum coin before but I don't just consider doing it. Now, I think it's high time I gave it a trial. I will try to join the platform now and run it for a short period of time. I was just trying to get things done on time.

I have used the site and received payment. This is legit. However, there are not many active users and the existing members repeatedly post on the same thread again and again. The site allows you to earn just about $5 in a month.
This until we qualify to publish articles and participate to contexts. In any way, in my opinion, even 5 dollars per months in a forum can be interesting, as other forums don't pay the half of this amount per month. And if we don't live in a top tier country, 5 dollars more per month make the difference.

Thanks for sharing this opportunity, i would enter the site to view other important information and hopefully, i guess it should be available for everyone just like bizdustry, i also hope i would be able to get up to minimum withdrawal within a very short time, thanks for sharing once again.

I love this breakdown of how different forums seem to fit different individual.

I signed up on forumcoin, but funny enough, I left because I didn't like the interface, compared to tlirger sites I'm on.

I know people who prefer a lot of other forums that pay to Bizdustry because of their own personal reasons.

As far as they are legit and honest, each person should have freedom of choice.

forumcoin is one of my very first online paying sites. How ever I stopped using it way back 2012. I just lost interest. But it’s no scam.

This forum is very legit , I was paid 5 time by Fergal the Admin , I joined last February and I am about to complete my first year at this community , my favourite section there is Money n Wealth and Business .

Yes, Money Wealth Business section is the one which most pays. It's 1,5 FC each post until reaching 10 posts. Then, since the 11th post, it's 0,30 FC (still being the more paid compared to the other sections. So it's 15 FC into 10 posts in Money Wealth Business but is really possible to earn more on a daily basis if you are active users.

This is the first time i heard about this forum, isn't the pay a bit small? It would take so long to reached 500 coins if just 1 coin per post.
Perhaps the number of users is one of the reason it's rewarding small amounts just like the other forum i know.
It will take up to a month or more to reach 500 forum coin. I joined the forum back then in 2015. Since when I joined them, I have never been paid and that is because I never reach the minimum withdraw. I found it not easy to earn good cash, so I wasn't regular there. Till today, my forumcoin is 67.9 . One thing I like there is it has many thread that people posted there that are useful in making money. I saw this forum's link there 2

It will take up to a month or more to reach 500 forum coin. I joined the forum back then in 2015. Since when I joined them, I have never been paid and that is because I never reach the minimum withdraw. I found it not easy to earn good cash, so I wasn't regular there. Till today, my forumcoin is 67.9 . One thing I like there is it has many thread that people posted there that are useful in making money. I saw this forum's link there 2
Hmm it looks like it's not even worth it after all, i tried joining and be verified on forum wheel though month ago until now still no news about my application.. it's probably dead or maintained... U think forums has more chsnce of being well known if they didn't connect with forum wheel

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back