What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

Forum Coin is a forum posting site that lets you talk about different cryptocurrencies. The site aims to become the currency of the new world. Here you have options to buy or sell different products for cash. The site allows you to earn forum coins for posting in different categories on the forum. You will also receive additional forum coins through the on-site ranking and exchange program. Here you can sign up for a site.

Forum coin being legit or scam, for me I don't think so,i Don't know if people do get paid there, a friend of mine uses that forum and he has never mentioned being paid from that forum, I am not saying it's a scam but the process of withdrawal might be complex

Forumcoin has always had an outstanding reputation and is one of the first collections of forums I've come across even though I've never had the privilege of being involved there for a number of reasons.

I heard about forum coin last year. I have used it and I can say it is very legit and pays members as at when due. My only complaint is that the payout is really small, if you worked on the forum for a month you only get a maximum payout of five dollars.

I don't wanna waste my time on things that won't pay, i think I'll stick with bizdustry. Thanks for the information though, its nice of you to share this with us. I'll do a review on this and verify if its legit, for those who would be interested in joining the platform,

Yes, Money Wealth Business section is the one which most pays. It's 1,5 FC each post until reaching 10 posts. Then, since the 11th post, it's 0,30 FC (still being the more paid compared to the other sections. So it's 15 FC into 10 posts in Money Wealth Business but is really possible to earn more on a daily basis if you are active users.
Yes you can earn more if you are an article writer , buy submitting your article you get 50 FC if you get 20 responses to your article and 300 views I think you'll get another 100 FC which worth 1$ .

This until we qualify to publish articles and participate to contexts. In any way, in my opinion, even 5 dollars per months in a forum can be interesting, as other forums don't pay the half of this amount per month. And if we don't live in a top tier country, 5 dollars more per month make the difference.
I have move past that $5 a month phase. However, I still believe that it can be a good money to make just by spending 20 minutes a day for 30 days, especially in developing world. You can earn well by publishing articles on forum coin but it is still small amount for 500 words article.

Yes if you search to earn money from forum coin directly so FC cannot help you cause we only earn few cents there but the forum provide us good ideas to do that in external sites that's why I loke FC .

Forum Coin is a forum posting site that lets you talk about different cryptocurrencies. The site aims to become the currency of the new world. Here you have options to buy or sell different products for cash. The site allows you to earn forum coins for posting in different categories on the forum. You will also receive additional forum coins through the on-site ranking and exchange program. Here you can sign up for a site.
What do you mean with The site aims to become the currency of the new world? Forum Coin is not heavily focused on cryptocurrencies, as there isn't a specific section exclusively dedicated to them. Cryptocurrencies topics fall into the general category Business Money Wealth, as one of the various ways to earn online. Forum Coin hasn't its own cryptocurrency and pays to Paypal accounts.

Forum coin being legit or scam, for me I don't think so,i Don't know if people do get paid there, a friend of mine uses that forum and he has never mentioned being paid from that forum, I am not saying it's a scam but the process of withdrawal might be complex

Did your friend add a sponsored link? In order to be paid, we need to sponsor a site for the price of 100 FC if we choose to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for 6 months. During the sponsoring periods, we can ask for all payouts we reach. Then we can sponsor a site again and so on. I was paid last month.
I understand users can't earn great amounts, but added to other pay to site, even 5 dollars more at the end of the month may make the difference, especially if we live in a tier3 or tier4 country.

One of the reasons why I've been attached my attention to this group since I joined is this. There are lots of useful information that are released here for interested member. Also the enlightenment surpasses all I've gained in other platforms.

If we make all the 10 posts daily , we will earn 15FC a day so 450 FC a mounth , we need 34 days to get 5$ there , that without taking 100 FC that we pay for adding the link . It is better to add the link for six mounths .

The process of withdrawing from the site is not complex at all. I have been using Forum Coin for almost three years now and I have several payouts with them. At first, it was so hard to earn in it from posting alone. I could only earn $5 per month. But I became an article writer and now I reach payout faster. You can withdraw through PayPal by easily sending a private message to the admin.

Forum Coin is presenting a new contest for March and April: to participate, we need to post 4 new threads per week and to answer to topics opened by other users in the section Webmaster Questions. The user that writes down the most quality posts and threads will earn 50 FC points.

ps: even if the contest says March and April, the staff decided it's active yet and it will last until the second week of April. You can see the contest thread in the section Business, Money & Wealth

This is a paid to forum which allows you to earn more money by providing products and services to member, writing articles and posting. As a member, you also earn from your referrals signup nd once in a while for example during referral contests
  • You get paid to post forums
  • Paid to write articles
  • Paid to provide products and services
  • Paid to win contests
  • Paid to refer.
Like I mentioned above, the above are the ways you can earn when you become a member of this website. The more of the above you engage in, the higher your chances of earning.

Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
General Chat e Off Topic: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Computers, Gaming & Technology: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post
Other areas: 0.25 up to 2 Coin each post and topic

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site
This platform is also paying although I have not worked on the platform, but I have heard of it. Their pay is too small that is why I didn't bother myself to register on that forum. I like where I am right now and I'm really comfortable with this platform.

Forum Coin is presenting a new contest for March and April: to participate, we need to post 4 new threads per week and to answer to topics opened by other users in the section Webmaster Questions. The user that writes down the most quality posts and threads will earn 50 FC points.

ps: even if the contest says March and April, the staff decided it's active yet and it will last until the second week of April. You can see the contest thread in the section Business, Money & Wealth
Contests of such kind are very geniune and it is good to open a way of competition between members but I think that 50 FC (0.5$) is a very little reward for a compétition that will last one mounth and half .

This is the first time i heard about this forum, isn't the pay a bit small? It would take so long to reached 500 coins if just 1 coin per post.
Perhaps the number of users is one of the reason it's rewarding small amounts just like the other forum i know.

I cannot remember how long I have been with Forum Coin. It pays pretty small but the benefit I get is in the information about online work. Particularly with the forums that pay it is in Forum Coin that I usually learn. The latest are CrazyOff, Dimeforum, USAstock and Bizdustry. Obviously Bizdustry is a good one until now. But CrazyOff is a scam site and USAstock is also a scam while Dimeforum is a SCRAM site (not scam but scram) which means it is not worth my time.
I was a member of Dimeforum and earned 4k Dime, now the owner is not paying anymore. The owner should pay those who have money left over.

This is the first time i heard about this forum, isn't the pay a bit small? It would take so long to reached 500 coins if just 1 coin per post.
Perhaps the number of users is one of the reason it's rewarding small amounts just like the other forum i know.
Not all sections are paying 1 FC for post , there is the section of " ,Business , wealth and money " and the section " webmaster question that pay 1.5 FC for each post so we can get 15 FC daily with posting only .

I have a friend who entered into forum coin sometimes last year end. Although I haven't heard much from him about it and how it is performing. I hope tro hear from him and see how it is actually going so I could join.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back