forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

Pousinha

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
General Chat e Off Topic: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Computers, Gaming & Technology: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post
Other areas: 0.25 up to 2 Coin each post and topic

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site

Last edited:
I mean I am a user there and joined back when they opened in 2013, I can't access my old account anymore for god knows what reason. As for if they are a scam or not, I don't think so, but I never actually got anything besides maybe an exchange topic going, so yeah if you can earn money with it I can't say but you can exchange the fcs for services.

This is so intriguing. I didn't know that you can also post other forum sites here. Actually, Bizdustry is the second forum that I have joined. My first one is a non-paying forum. It's just sharing your thoughts and opinions about tech stuff. Maybe I am just not that very familiar with other forum sites. Thanks for the info anyway.

I mean I am a user there and joined back when they opened in 2013, I can't access my old account anymore for god knows what reason. As for if they are a scam or not, I don't think so, but I never actually got anything besides maybe an exchange topic going, so yeah if you can earn money with it I can't say but you can exchange the fcs for services.
I'm sorry for your experience :cry: . I came to know forumcoin on dimeforum (my first american forum I signed up), where users spoke wonderfully about forumcoin. Various african users were paid. Do you have the possibility to contact Fergal, the forumcoin owner, to explain the issue you faced?
This is so intriguing. I didn't know that you can also post other forum sites here. Actually, Bizdustry is the second forum that I have joined. My first one is a non-paying forum. It's just sharing your thoughts and opinions about tech stuff. Maybe I am just not that very familiar with other forum sites. Thanks for the info anyway.
Yes, it's years paid to post forums runs the web.

I'm sorry for your experience :cry: . I came to know forumcoin on dimeforum (my first american forum I signed up), where users spoke wonderfully about forumcoin. Various african users were paid. Do you have the possibility to contact Fergal, the forumcoin owner, to explain the issue you faced?

Yes, it's years paid to post forums runs the web.
Nah, I won't do it, it was nice a log time ago, and I do know Fergal from his other forums and from forumpromotion of course, but I am not going to go through the trouble when I am not gonna post there.

Forumcoin is one of the forum sites that I discovered on my first years of earning online. I have been paid there, and although I barely participate anymore, it is for sure a trusted site. In fact, I discovered Bisdustry there.

This is the first time i heard about this forum, isn't the pay a bit small? It would take so long to reached 500 coins if just 1 coin per post.
Perhaps the number of users is one of the reason it's rewarding small amounts just like the other forum i know.

If we get approved to write articles, we may earn very much more, as it´s allowed 1 article paid 150 FC each 2 days. I calculated it´s 18 dollar per month if we are able to publish 15 articles per month.

ps: I modified my first post as there is something I didn´t know well (the link to sponsor to activate payments)

Forumcoin always had excellent reputation and it is among the first sets of forums I came across though never had the pleasure of being active there because of certain reasons.

I am in forumcoin since I moved to Paid to Post, expect when I am very busy, I go to forumcoin daily. I come to know about many paying sites there. I got information about Bizdustry in Forumcoin, and our discussion mostly happens there.

I would rather stick with bizdustry. Not that I am against forumcoin, but I'm having a hard time expressing my thoughts and opinions from one forum to another. Especially if both forums have the same thread topic. And Bizdustry is good enough for me. I trust the site and appreciate the Admins here.

I recently signed up for forumcoin, when I have the opportunity I go and write a bit, the pay is low but I like to interact with other people and learn. I found out about forumcoin through Bizdustry, so I spend most of my time on this forum, I like it and I feel at home.

News: my purchasing link was approved. Now I need to reach again the minimum withdrawal, supponsing I could cash out in the beginning of next year.
Especially if both forums have the same thread topic.
This make it easier for me to participate in various forums;)

I recently signed up for forumcoin, when I have the opportunity I go and write a bit, the pay is low but I like to interact with other people and learn. I found out about forumcoin through Bizdustry, so I spend most of my time on this forum, I like it and I feel at home.
Forum sites like to provide exchange of information about sites that have the potential to make money. You get information about forumcoin from bizdustry, and I get information from dimeforum. Very lucky to join the forum. We might be able to get the latest information on forumcoin. The best is bizdustry.

It's a good one to find out that there are other forums that pay like forumcoin. But from your review, why do they not pay one until they have sponsored a link? That's making things difficult.

For now I will stick Bizdustry and I hope to not have any issue here when I place for my withdrawal.

The truth is I don't have the least idea why we need to sponsor a link to get paid. But do you know I ended up to like this sponsoring? This is a way we can help a charity or medical or missionary association. It's true, in any way, we earn very much more here in bizdustry and that's why I'm into various forums. I stay here and there: here there is potential to grow and grow, while forumcoin is the grandpa of paid to post forums, with its 5 years of activity.

I cannot remember how long I have been with Forum Coin. It pays pretty small but the benefit I get is in the information about online work. Particularly with the forums that pay it is in Forum Coin that I usually learn. The latest are CrazyOff, Dimeforum, USAstock and Bizdustry. Obviously Bizdustry is a good one until now. But CrazyOff is a scam site and USAstock is also a scam while Dimeforum is a SCRAM site (not scam but scram) which means it is not worth my time.

Personally I refer to forum coin as a mother site , to those of us that has stayed in forum coin for three to four years would understand why it is the mother Forum, all paid forums and other earning sites we learn about come from this forum, this pay is surely low but the benefits and comfort is appreciative

Payment is small until qualifying as articles writers. For the future, I'd like to qualify. Each article would be paid 150 coins and the rules say its possible to publish an article each 2 days.

Payment is small until qualifying as articles writers. For the future, I'd like to qualify. Each article would be paid 150 coins and the rules say its possible to publish an article each 2 days.
I have watched you on different forums you have got a good writting skills, submit a sample of your article to Cyberfreak, he will Check and approve you to writting of articles.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back