What's new

Forum’s virtual money

Many forum runs some program so you can earn money and can make upgrade to your account or may be they have marketplace so you can use it for trading rather than spending actual money on forum.

Virtual money set up???. I believe you are talking about money that are not real, but they are virtual just to encourage new members!! Its As simple as posting the real money on your forum

You can also create your own forum Virtual money. All you need to do is to let members of your forum work for you and some task and with this method you pay or reward them with the virtual money

I think these forum currency tend to the the forum a sense of management, in the sense that they can use it to manage the earnings of the customers to be able to calculate it easily. And it also gives the forum a feeling of originality.

Forums virtual money is the amount you see writen at the top of the page . It represents the amount that you accumulated for some period of time and it could be exchange to the fiat currency or the cryptocurrency depending on the mode of payment specified by the forums. Some are in the form of points like bizdustry.

It will be ideal to see this biznotes being an encrypted coin like other known tradable coins in the digital coin market. The virtual forum currency is simply an in-house currency of all forum transactions.

Of course forum virtual money increase post count in a forum. It'll serve as an incentive to make people post. I don't think it's that complicated to learn about

If the forum is paying for posting, I think it is good to have a forum currency. I think forum currency is used on almost all forums that pay for posting. The forum should clearly mention the true fiat currency value for forum currency.

I have been running forum since 6 months but I do not have forum currency yet. I am thinking to add forum currency but I do not know how to do that in wpforo.

I think that at the end of it all this is something that you can do by coding directly into the actual website in order to ensure that when there are posts made that they are credited to the account.

Yeah virtual money for forums is essentially a system made to help give back to the members. You essentially earn points that can be used on various things. Usually though, this virtual currency can't be taken off site or redeemed for cash, well it can be in some places, but not all.

It's a great little incentive for people to post on your site, but it also creates other issues like spammers, and people creating more than one account in the hopes to abuse the system. If you have it managed well though, it could be very helpful to most forums you own.

The virtual money is just a currency that can be used only within the forum. Members are going to do some searching things in order to get them and they can use it to swap for cash or by privileges.

I did not state otherwise, did I. LOL
Forum currency is just for earning points, using forum services, and receiving cash reward. Maybe some forums can make their currency into crypto currency.
We all know that forum virtual is like biznote we earn money by posting on the forum, that is why is really good to stick with good website and it has a great benefits when having such website.

If you can buy things that are useful to you with cryptocurrencies, that's important, otherwise they're just useless to you. There is a forum that is no longer on PTP these days. I think I have a lot of coins. But what can the coins be used for? Just make the graphics have nice colors for avatars and stuff like that. Nothing makes sense to me.

I believe it is a good idea to create a forum currency if the forum is paying for posting. I believe that practically all forums that pay for posting employ forum currency. The exact worth of forum cash should be made explicit on the forum.

I don't really know much about this forum's virtual money. I would also like to know how to go about this forum's virtual money and the money cost when one decides to set it up.

I am running a forum on phpbb as well as mybb and smf, and I am looking for add ons that will create forum currencies on my forums. I do not have funds to use paid add ons, therefore, I am looking for free add ons.

You would need to activate the forum virtual money if you are giving rewards to members of the forum for activity. When you activate it, you set the parameters, the credit system would automatically reward users as defined.

i do not know how it is been set up or how they manage to make sure that nobody cheats the process or to avoid things that could give some users extra funds than they actually have.

It will be ideal to see this biznotes being an encrypted coin like other known tradable coins in the digital coin market. The virtual forum currency is simply an in-house currency of all forum transactions.

Well, this is definitely a possibility. Biznote could also become an "E-currency" or it could also take the form of an altcoin as well. However, blockchain technology should be utilised in order to make it possible for people to send and receive it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back