Forum’s virtual money

ZandraJoi

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Mar 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I didn’t know if I should put this question in Website Management or Traffic & Monetization. I’ve seen on other forums where they have virtual money set up. How does one go about doing that? Is there something to download? What is the real money cost to have it set up? Do you think it increases post count on your forum? Do you need special skills to handle this feature?

Forum virtual money is just like having biznotes. You can create your own forum virtual money when you have one, you can use the virtual money in exchange for services, real cash, Amazon gift cards, domain name etc. That's what different forums do. In order to create it, you need to be a software/web developer. Know the tools/plugins you'll need to install or build to develop the forum virtual currency look authentic.

If the forum is paying for posting, I think it is good to have a forum currency. I think forum currency is used on almost all forums that pay for posting. The forum should clearly mention the true fiat currency value for forum currency.

If the forum is paying for posting, I think it is good to have a forum currency. I think forum currency is used on almost all forums that pay for posting. The forum should clearly mention the true fiat currency value for forum currency.
Forum virtual currency, can only be used withing the forum, to settle for services. Like, paying members, exchange of services in the marketplace, or exchange of tasks completion between two individuals.

I did not state otherwise, did I. LOL
Forum currency is just for earning points, using forum services, and receiving cash reward. Maybe some forums can make their currency into crypto currency.

I did not state otherwise, did I. LOL
Forum currency is just for earning points, using forum services, and receiving cash reward. Maybe some forums can make their currency into crypto currency.
You didn't otherwise dear, i just threw more light on it. You stated the right answer what forum currency serves. Maybe one day, we'll get to see some forums creating their own digital currency, crypto coin, and it becomes tradable in the crypto market.

You didn't otherwise dear, i just threw more light on it. You stated the right answer what forum currency serves. Maybe one day, we'll get to see some forums creating their own digital currency, crypto coin, and it becomes tradable in the crypto market.
A forum having its own crypto coin seems like an excellent idea especially with platforms that have the number to support such laudable project. To be candid, it is something to really look forward to in the near future.

Are you a forum owner or just looking to start one? Because that is what would make you request for virtual money as it would only be useful.as a fiat money in a website that can later be converted to money.

it's the same concept as Biznotes, you redeem those notes and exchange them for real life money or crypto currency based on your own preferences

Well assuming I see no difference between virtual money and our biznote over here. It is just a different idea but all are the same thing.
Post automatically merged:

Well as for me, I see no difference between virtual money and our biznote over here. It is just a different idea but all are the same thing.

There is nothing too special about a forums virtual money to get you so agitated to set one up. You can easily do so. You don't need to start thinking it a cryptocurrency of it's own . No it's not

Forum virtual money you need to create your own when you have money, it is very good if the forum is paying the posting It will be good to start working.

I didn’t know if I should put this question in Website Management or Traffic & Monetization. I’ve seen on other forums where they have virtual money set up. How does one go about doing that? Is there something to download? What is the real money cost to have it set up? Do you think it increases post count on your forum? Do you need special skills to handle this feature?
I have not heard of forum virtual, but I believe it would be more or less like bizdustry, that majorly deals with posting and commenting to earn.

Most forums use some form of virtual money to highlight users' earning points and they are easily converted at the point of withdrawal. Examples are biznotes on this forum.

It does not matter much whether the forum has name for the forum points or not. A lot of forums do not have name but you can still barter your points for cash.

Well setting up a virtual money on forums is quite easy and it does not require any special skills to do that on your forum, you just have to make use of a JavaScript that will have the coding for the virtual money to be running and you don't have to specially manage it, it works by itself.

Almost on websites that pay has a virtual money feature. This money will now be converted or be exchanged with whatever options the website permits. Bizdustry converts its own to crypto or PayPal

If the virtual money can buy something that is useful to me then it would matter otherwise it is just points that has no benefit for me. There is one forum that recently stopped being PTP. I think I have a lot of coins there. But what can I use the coin for? Just to have a nice color for the avatar or something like that in the graphics. Nothing sensible to me.

If the virtual money can buy something that is useful to me then it would matter otherwise it is just points that has no benefit for me. There is one forum that recently stopped being PTP. I think I have a lot of coins there. But what can I use the coin for? Just to have a nice color for the avatar or something like that in the graphics. Nothing sensible to me.
That is why it is good to stick with good websites, example is bizdustry which puts it's customers at heart so you do not have to worry as the management always delivers.

I have not heard of forum virtual, but I believe it would be more or less like bizdustry, that majorly deals with posting and commenting to earn.
i just want to same like that i have not heard about forum virtual and i hope it will same like this awesome forum or maybe something less in terms of some areas.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back