How Easy Is It To Earn From Your Forum

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have two forums where I run Adsense ads. My forums earn $10-$15 per month through Adsense. The current earning is enough for me to maintain my forums without having to pay from pocket. I am using a couple of forums that are monetized, I am also using forums that are not monetized with ads. Do you have ads on your forum? How easy it is to earn from ads. Do you believe your forum needs to make money for its continuity? Or do you think running a forum isn't always about making money, it is more about building a community.

My forum doesn't make money because it's not at the level yet where it has a lot of traffic. Anyway, I can envision a plan to make that happen, but financially it's not possible now and, as you know, it takes money to make money.

Honestly, if I was wanting money, I'd do it on another new forum. My niche, drumming, isn't the best one for that and the whole money thing ruins the atmosphere. Anyway, though, one way to make money that I like is by adding a classifieds section (on the drumming forum).

Honestly, if I was wanting money, I'd do it on another new forum. My niche, drumming, isn't the best one for that and the whole money thing ruins the atmosphere. Anyway, though, one way to make money that I like is by adding a classifieds section (on the drumming forum).
Some topics earn you more money than others. Therefore, if making money is your priority, you need to check what topics brings more money (CPC rate). However, the topics that bring you money might not be your passion. Therefore, you need to be sure whether you want to make money or keep it as a hobby project.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back