What's new

Forex trading

Well my knowledge and definition of forex trading may comes different from others because it has so many futures that can be used to define it. it's a digital and online business transactions.

Well there are so many threads about forex that you will see on this forum and learn from but i will advice you not to depend on anything you read online. Get a physical mentor that will show you the practical aspect of it

Hey folks,
I'm interested in forex trading. I just wanted your help to figure out how profitable it is, riskiness, and how to get started. Also, what are some sites(other than Bizdustry) to do more research on forex trading
Forex trading is a very profitable venture when the trader has done enough research on the market to navigate its direction effectively. I think there are channels on YouTube where you will be able to learn more about forex

the importance of using demo account has someone that wants to venture into forex trading cannot be underestimated. people who do not want to go into that process always end up learning the hard way with their money which is actually bad.
I believe a lot of people will learn here , because it is not always easy for you to raise a trading capital to trade and at the end of the day you just blow it off because of one single mistake

Forex trading is one of the most important business which anyone can do this days but ensure that you gather the right knowledge and skills to trade the right place to start is the demo account through the use of demo account you can get more knowledge to trade well

If really want to earn money online you definitely need to take risk, taking risk might be the only way out, forex trading is one of the lucrative way's to earn money online.
Without risk the results would not and can never troop in.
Life is programmed in a form that almost everything is risky, including not taking a risk.

Sometime when I see people trading the forex market I always ask myself do they participate in demo training if you have not take advantage of demo account its going to be so hard for you to make good money through forex so first of all you need to learn how to trade very well

If really want to earn money online you definitely need to take risk, taking risk might be the only way out, forex trading is one of the lucrative way's to earn money online.
whether online or offline if you do not take risks there is no way you can be able to make tangible amount of money. But the kind of risk you should take should be calculated and sensible.

whether online or offline if you do not take risks there is no way you can be able to make tangible amount of money. But the kind of risk you should take should be calculated and sensible.
That's true, taking risk is very important that's only if you want to make it big,but if you are ok earning peanuts you don't have to take risk, taking risk is very important in terms of earning money online.

Greed is the major reason people do not make money in anything Trading. I actually entered the crypto-currency market some days ago and the cryptocurrency I traded was LUNC. I made 20% profit and exited immediately.
Actually greed is one of the major reason why most of the traders are complaining of there failure I believe knowledge about a particular trading will helped you overcome it influence.

I believe a lot of people will learn here , because it is not always easy for you to raise a trading capital to trade and at the end of the day you just blow it off because of one single mistake
Probably, that is one of the major importance of using demo trading. Imagine a beginner starting with $1000 and he or she blows it away. Do you think that such a person will continue to try?.

Forex trading is a very good business if you want to trade as a pro trader what you need to do is for you to try and learn or hire someone who can teach you how the business work.

If you have the knowledge and experience more success can be derived

Probably, that is one of the major importance of using demo trading. Imagine a beginner starting with $1000 and he or she blows it away. Do you think that such a person will continue to try?.
The person obviously will not want to try. But people who are really serious won't even make any attempt of starting with such a huge sum of money.

Forex trading is very good if you want to become a good forex trader you need to try and learn how to trade dont just for no reason try to trade if you dont have the knowledge you will surely blown off your account this is a good business model

The person obviously will not want to try. But people who are really serious won't even make any attempt of starting with such a huge sum of money.
There are people who have huge amount of money in their disposal and they can actually start with such amount of money and end up losing everything. I've heard a story of someone who lost over 300 thousand dollars on forex trading and committed suicide.

There are people who have huge amount of money in their disposal and they can actually start with such amount of money and end up losing everything. I've heard a story of someone who lost over 300 thousand dollars on forex trading and committed suicide.
Learning the skill is absolutely essential it doesn't matter about how big one's capital is, if the skill is not there one would end up losing his money even with wound risk Management.

Learning the skill is absolutely essential it doesn't matter about how big one's capital is, if the skill is not there one would end up losing his money even with wound risk Management.
Probably, knowledge is always very important and necessary before you can make a reasonable amount of money in anything. Having big amount of money to get started is not the only thing that matters.

Probably, knowledge is always very important and necessary before you can make a reasonable amount of money in anything. Having big amount of money to get started is not the only thing that matters.
It's true,I know of people that deposited huge sums of money but lost almost all because they believed the ludicrous misconception that larger sums equal more money while ignoring the skill aspect.

It's true,I know of people that deposited huge sums of money but lost almost all because they believed the ludicrous misconception that larger sums equal more money while ignoring the skill aspect.
The truth is that if you cannot make a profit with $10 then you cannot also make profit with $1000. You must have a consistent strategy in order to succeed in Forex.

For ex trading is a very good business you need knowledge and skills to start trading when you first start ensure that's you read your charts learn many things seek help from expert then you can start trading

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back