Forex trading

CryptoEarner999

Familiar Face
Aug 29, 2022
USD
$1.0100USD
Biznotes
Hey folks,
I'm interested in forex trading. I just wanted your help to figure out how profitable it is, riskiness, and how to get started. Also, what are some sites(other than Bizdustry) to do more research on forex trading?

Forex trading is a good idea to earn a cool cash only, but as a forex trader, I won't advice you to go in with that mindset, you need to have a different mindset but not this.

Actually forex trading is very good and a better way of making easy income when run effectively. though it's very risky to some extent but it depends on the knowledge you have about it.

I think what you should do is to get a private tutor that can really teach you the rudiment and you on the other hand can be able to ask very important questions that you will need to ask,you will be guided properlly,even to the extent of starting with a demo.

Actually Forex trading is a very nice and good way of earning money online but you need a mentorship, knowledge, understanding and experience and apart from bizdustry you can learn more about Forex trading from trendri and beermoneyforum

Forex trading is good and profitable business anyone can start. I quite agree that you can get information from this site because it's forum but your research should not be limited to here. The best way to get knowledge of forex trading is to look for someone that can teach you.

Last edited:
I've been trading for a few years, it's my main gig for making money. I do it because I'm a stay at home mom, so it's something real that can earn money. I earn an ok amount, I'm not rich but trading has definitely improved my life. I will say though, it is risky and it isn't something you learn overnight, it does take effort. Best thing to do is go join up on Babypips, they have courses to explain and a forum and everything is free. YouTube also has a lot of helpful content, just find traders you like and subscribe to them there.

YouTube is probably my best way to point out for anybody who wants to start learning the forex market but you have to dedicate a lot of time of up to about six months before you can grab every contest.

Forex trading is a very nice platform to earn cool cash. It is very profitable but also very risky. A lot of paid to earn sites like beer money forum, trendri forum and others discuss about forex trading and you can learn a lot from those sites.

Forex trading is a very nice platform to earn cool cash. It is very profitable but also very risky. A lot of paid to earn sites like beer money forum, trendri forum and others discuss about forex trading and you can learn a lot from those sites.
Actually for Forex trading is very very risky than all this post to pays. I will personally prefer to be earning for a post to pay forums than going into forex trading without having mentorship with the knowledge on how to earn.

For ex trading is a very good business you need knowledge and skills to start trading when you first start ensure that's you read your charts learn many things seek help from expert then you can start trading

Forex trading is one of the good earning ways, but it's necessary to know about trading if you don't know trading You Tube and some institutions are the best places to learn, but keep in mind that you should only use that amout which you can afford at in a lost, so good luck.

Actually for Forex trading is very very risky than all this post to pays. I will personally prefer to be earning for a post to pay forums than going into forex trading without having mentorship with the knowledge on how to earn.
If one is to go into forex trading, obviously one would have to get mentorship except one plan to lose all one's money invested. Paid to pay programs usually pay so little, i would encourage anybody willing to acquire adequate knowledge about forex trading and willing to take the risk to go into forex trading instead of get paid to programs.

Forex trading is actually a very risky venture but with the right knowledge and understanding of how it works you can succeed. There are people making six figures with forex trading and you too can do that also. As a beginner you can use copy trading to get started.

Actually forex trading is a very good form of investment though risk is very inevitable in all forms of business. you can be successful with forex trading if you have knowledge about it.

Geek for geeks and baby pips is the website that I will advise everybody now to start with whenever they want to start their forex trading journey and I looking for a place to learn.

The forex market is not risky provided you know what you are doing , that is what really matters. And at the same time you shouldn't be greedy about making profit because this is what leads to loss of so many people.

The forex market is not risky provided you know what you are doing , that is what really matters. And at the same time you shouldn't be greedy about making profit because this is what leads to loss of so many people.
I will never agreed with you because even your broker will warm you that the business is bound with risk so you need to invest what you can afford to loss so we need experience and knowledge

I will never agreed with you because even your broker will warm you that the business is bound with risk so you need to invest what you can afford to loss so we need experience and knowledge
Provided you understand what you are doing. That's what I said. It may be risky in the sense that you could easily blow off your account when you do not have proper understanding. If you think it is generally risky then why are people still earning with it ?

Youtube free mentorships has been handy recently.
All the information you need in order to succeed exist on the internet for free, especially YouTube.
Dm me for some channel you might want to check

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back