What's new

Forex trading

Hey folks,
I'm interested in forex trading. I just wanted your help to figure out how profitable it is, riskiness, and how to get started. Also, what are some sites(other than Bizdustry) to do more research on forex trading?
I will suggest you it is a good idea to invest your money in forax trading but other than that if you are experienced and having good knowledge or information about forex trading you can enter into this but if you don't have any good amount of knowledge you shouldn't do this kind of investing money or wasting your money because this is the game of loss or gain money. So, it's risk based if you are unaware with the information of this.

I will suggest you it is a good idea to invest your money in forax trading but other than that if you are experienced and having good knowledge or information about forex trading you can enter into this but if you don't have any good amount of knowledge you shouldn't do this kind of investing money or wasting your money because this is the game of loss or gain money. So, it's risk based if you are unaware with the information of this.
seriously and frankly speaking I beleive that the forex market is a good business as you said someone need to have good trading experience and knowledge to trade and win.

That is why its always adviceable when you want to trade you need to do both fundamental and technical analysis

I've been trading for a few years, it's my main gig for making money. I do it because I'm a stay at home mom, so it's something real that can earn money. I earn an ok amount, I'm not rich but trading has definitely improved my life. I will say though, it is risky and it isn't something you learn overnight, it does take effort. Best thing to do is go join up on Babypips, they have courses to explain and a forum and everything is free. YouTube also has a lot of helpful content, just find traders you like and subscribe to them there.
Good to hear that you're making money from forex trading. I know forex trading is profitable but I can't take as my main source of income because it's too risky. Of course, every business has its own risk, but forex trading is more riskier than many online business.

Forex trading is a very good business it's has been my major source of income for sometimes now and I have been using it to earn but it's required a lot of practice,constant learning help improve the quality of your trading insight , people earn from forex but if the experience is not there you will gamble and loas

forex trading has so much reward if you know what you are doing, you can make so much money by trading the forex market and you can also lose a lot of money in a twinkle of an eye trading forex.

You just need an understanding of how the market works and everything will work out perfectly, that is all. So many traders are struggling especially those that haven't dedicated their time to learn.

Frankly speaking you are very right @sincerem,forex is very tectical so you need the knowledge first and start from the demo account use the demo account for about six months and you will master some certain skills that will ensure you placed your first trade successfully

Hey folks,
I'm interested in forex trading. I just wanted your help to figure out how profitable it is, riskiness, and how to get started. Also, what are some sites(other than Bizdustry) to do more research on forex trading?
Here are some of the best forums for forex trading discussions:

Trade2Win
(https://www.trade2win.com/)

Forex Factory
(https://www.forexfactory.com/forums)

Baby Pips
(https://forums.babypips.com/)

I hope it will help you with all the important questions/topics related to forex trading.

If you are talking about learning I think babypip is the right place for that.

And I think I use to get some trading tips from there you can also try forums and forex factory they are good place to gain experience

Forex trading is a good idea to earn a cool cash only, but as a forex trader, I won't advice you to go in with that mindset, you need to have a different mindset but not this.
That's true, I understand what you are trying to say,if you have that mindset you are not going to earn a considerable amount of money on trading, having the right mindset will very much help you.

That's true, I understand what you are trying to say,if you have that mindset you are not going to earn a considerable amount of money on trading, having the right mindset will very much help you.
That's just the truth, if you have the knowledge and you don't have the right e I don't think you can earn money,a good mindset will help you a lot in terms of doing the right thing.

Forex trading is a skill that can be learnt and improved upon like any other skill you know.
Knowledge takes precedence first, you learn before you earn.

That's just the truth, if you have the knowledge and you don't have the right e I don't think you can earn money,a good mindset will help you a lot in terms of doing the right thing.
A good mindset helps us to achieve success, if you want to succeed in trading you need to have a good mindset, a lot of people come into the market with the mindset of getting rich quick.

A good mindset helps us to achieve success, if you want to succeed in trading you need to have a good mindset, a lot of people come into the market with the mindset of getting rich quick.
That's right, if you are not having the right mindset in trading you are going to suffer a lot,if you don't want to suffer I'll aslo advise you to have that good mindset.

That's right, if you are not having the right mindset in trading you are going to suffer a lot,if you don't want to suffer I'll aslo advise you to have that good mindset.
That's true, not only that if you don't have the experience of what you are doing you are going to lose a lot of money in trading, people have failed because of this same reason.

That's true, not only that if you don't have the experience of what you are doing you are going to lose a lot of money in trading, people have failed because of this same reason.
That's true, it's not advisible to start trading without having the good knowledge of what you are doing, a lot of people have failed because of this same reason.

That's true, it's not advisible to start trading without having the good knowledge of what you are doing, a lot of people have failed because of this same reason.
That's right, having the knowledge is not enough, you need to know how to apply the knowledge, this very important a lot of people have the knowledge but they don't know how to use it.

That's right, having the knowledge is not enough, you need to know how to apply the knowledge, this very important a lot of people have the knowledge but they don't know how to use it.
You have a good point there, knowing how to apply the knowledge is also important, a lot of people might have the knowledge but they will not know how to apply it.

You have a good point there, knowing how to apply the knowledge is also important, a lot of people might have the knowledge but they will not know how to apply it.
That's true, you have a good point there, knowing how to use your knowledge is very important,a lot of people are not getting this wrong, trading is not something easy.

That's true, you have a good point there, knowing how to use your knowledge is very important,a lot of people are not getting this wrong, trading is not something easy.
That's just the fact, if you don't know how to use the knowledge you are having you are going to suffer,a lot of people are not getting this whole thing right, the knowledge alone is not enough.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back