What's new

Forex trading

That's just the fact, if you don't know how to use the knowledge you are having you are going to suffer,a lot of people are not getting this whole thing right, the knowledge alone is not enough.
That's true, having the knowledge alone is not ok, knowing how to use it is very important, some people have the knowledge but they don't know how to use it.

Hey folks,
I'm interested in forex trading. I just wanted your help to figure out how profitable it is, riskiness, and how to get started. Also, what are some sites(other than Bizdustry) to do more research on forex trading?
Forex trading in all honesty is very profitable that is when you have gotten to the level of mastery but if you have not reached that level you would encounter so many losses on your way.

That's true, having the knowledge alone is not ok, knowing how to use it is very important, some people have the knowledge but they don't know how to use it.
That's true, you have a good point there, you might have the knowledge but if you don't know how to use it you cannot earn money, I completely agree with this.

That's true, you have a good point there, you might have the knowledge but if you don't know how to use it you cannot earn money, I completely agree with this.
In any kind of online business you want to do you must learn how to take risks. That means you must apply the knowledge you have acquired in order to become successful because without taking action you will not succeed.

You should understand that there is probably some risk that is involved with trading the financial instruments. If you are going to be disciplined and dedicated you are surely going to make it.

That's true, how to use the knowledge you have is very important,a lot of people don't get this,you might have the full knowledge but if you don't know how to use it, it will be a problem.

That's true, how to use the knowledge you have is very important,a lot of people don't get this,you might have the full knowledge but if you don't know how to use it, it will be a problem.
Yes, if you don't know how to use the knowledge you have you are going to suffer,a lot of people don't really understand this, having the knowledge is very important.

Yes, if you don't know how to use the knowledge you have you are going to suffer,a lot of people don't really understand this, having the knowledge is very important.
That's just the fact, you might have the knowledge but if you don't know what you are doing an how to use it you are going to cheat yourself, this very important.

That's just the fact, you might have the knowledge but if you don't know what you are doing an how to use it you are going to cheat yourself, this very important.
That's true, and if you are at that stage you are going to gain nothing, most people this days don't know what they are doing, they ended up losing a lot of money.

That's true, and if you are at that stage you are going to gain nothing, most people this days don't know what they are doing, they ended up losing a lot of money.
That's true, if you don't want to lose money in trading you are expected to have the knowledge of what you are doing, a lot of people are not getting this whole thing right.

That's true, if you don't want to lose money in trading you are expected to have the knowledge of what you are doing, a lot of people are not getting this whole thing right.
If you have the knowledge of forex trading you are going to earn a considerable amount of money but you need to work on having the knowledge and experience first.

Forex trading is a good idea to earn a cool cash only, but as a forex trader, I won't advice you to go in with that mindset, you need to have a different mindset but not this.
One of the things that i will always advise anyone that wants to go into forex trading is that they should first of all get a fundamental knowledge about the trading then they should remove greed from their trading.

Actually people have different knowledge about what forex is. but the central point is that, it's profitable when you invest at the right time with the application of the appropriate knowledge. thought it's risky but no business is totally free from risk.

Forex trading is good and profitable business anyone can start. I quite agree that you can get information from this site because it's forum but your research should not be limited to here. The best way to get knowledge of forex trading is to look for someone that can teach you.
Forex trading is not for everyone but for those that have the necessary knowledge needed to execute the various strategy needed to make progress on the forex market.
You are very correct, you can learn a whole lot from YouTube, it is a free means to get yourself armed and educated in some many areas or field you decide to venture in.

One of the things that i will always advise anyone that wants to go into forex trading is that they should first of all get a fundamental knowledge about the trading then they should remove greed from their trading.
That's true, if you are a good trader you don't really need to trading fundamentals before you can succeed, knowing how to frame a good trade setup is very important.

I believe that fundamentals is very important when you are trading and not just setup a lone, as so many things might go wrong with just using setup as their are indices that affects trading

If you want to do forex trading then baby pips is probably the best place that you should be putting your attention in. It contains a lot of articles and real-world scenarios to put you in the game.

If you want to do forex trading then baby pips is probably the best place that you should be putting your attention in. It contains a lot of articles and real-world scenarios to put you in the game.
That's true, but I think you need to have a helper in forex trading before you can make it, what I mean is you need to have a mentor, this will help you a lot.

That's true, if you are a good trader you don't really need to trading fundamentals before you can succeed, knowing how to frame a good trade setup is very important.
But on thr other hand how can you be able to be good at your trading of forex,if you are not be mentored or thaught the basics of the trade,you will definitelly need the fundamentals.

But on thr other hand how can you be able to be good at your trading of forex,if you are not be mentored or thaught the basics of the trade,you will definitelly need the fundamentals.
That's true, trading the fundamental is not a good idea especially if you are new to trading , my reason is you'll lose a lot of money in seconds, that's why you need to have the knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back