What's new

What is the overall amount of money you lost in Forex trading?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I have traded in the Forex market in the past and I have lost some money albeit the amount of money was not that great. There are many traders who trade in the market without creating a perfect strategy first and this is why they lose money in the market. So, how much money have you lost in an overall manner?

I don't remember how much I lost in forex trading, but it was not a large amount because I always applied the golden rule of high-risk investment, only spending money that was afforded to be lost, even though I faced MC many times, the accumulated losses against profits were still bigger the profits.

I know that in general in trading I lost more than 1000 dollars, but it was not only Forex, it was also crypto trading that took a larger share of my losses. I lost about 300 dollars on forex, after which I left this industry for a long time and started dealing only with cryptocurrency assets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back