What's new

Forex trading

The truth is that if you cannot make a profit with $10 then you cannot also make profit with $1000. You must have a consistent strategy in order to succeed in Forex.
I know of a friend that did that on synthetic indices . He literally flipped his $10 to $1000 in two days
Although there was no risk management there , but such results is possible in trading even though rare.

I know of a friend that did that on synthetic indices . He literally flipped his $10 to $1000 in two days
Although there was no risk management there , but such results is possible in trading even though rare.
That is actually a huge amount of money. Sometimes it is very good to take risk because it can actually pay off in a very big way but risk management is always important for sustainability.

That is actually a huge amount of money. Sometimes it is very good to take risk because it can actually pay off in a very big way but risk management is always important for sustainability.
Yeah, risk management would make you stay in the markets for a long period of time and still be profitable.
"Slow and steady" is better than "go rich or go home".

Yeah, risk management would make you stay in the markets for a long period of time and still be profitable.
"Slow and steady" is better than "go rich or go home".
Probably, People must always have targets when it comes to trading because without that you may actually be greedy and lose everything at the same time. When you have a target you will manage their risks well.

Probably, People must always have targets when it comes to trading because without that you may actually be greedy and lose everything at the same time. When you have a target you will manage their risks well.
Indeed the importance of setting targets and goals would help one to gain alot from the markets.
It would definitely reduce the greed we naturally have and make one a great trader

Indeed the importance of setting targets and goals would help one to gain alot from the markets.
It would definitely reduce the greed we naturally have and make one a great trader
Probably, when you have a particular target it is also very important and necessary that you are very disciplined. Without discipline you cannot reach your target.

Probably, when you have a particular target it is also very important and necessary that you are very disciplined. Without discipline you cannot reach your target.
Indeed, if one is not disciplined it is very possible to not follow the target ruled and therefore setting a target becomes insignificant .
That would be detrimental to one's growth.

Forex trading is actually a very risky venture but with the right knowledge and understanding of how it works you can succeed. There are people making six figures with forex trading and you too can do that also. As a beginner you can use copy trading to get started.
You're very correct. There are some people that are making six figures every month for trading forex. It's risky, but very profitable. I always advise people who have interest in forex trading to take time to study it very well before they start.

Indeed, if one is not disciplined it is very possible to not follow the target ruled and therefore setting a target becomes insignificant .
That would be detrimental to one's growth.
Probably, I've actually experienced a lot of that in the past. I set a target but I was not able to be meet the target because of indiscipline. Discipline is very powerful.

Hey folks,
I'm interested in forex trading. I just wanted your help to figure out how profitable it is, riskiness, and how to get started. Also, what are some sites(other than Bizdustry) to do more research on forex trading?
Although trading currencies is inherently dangerous, if you have the correct information and a grasp of how it operates, you can succeed. With forex trading, it's possible for you to earn a lot of money as well. Copy trading can help you a lot when starting out as a beginner

Online forex trading is a huge market. Trillions are traded in foreign exchange on a daily basis. Whether you are an experienced trader or an absolute beginner to online forex trading, we help you find the best forex brokers and trading strategies.

Probably, I've actually experienced a lot of that in the past. I set a target but I was not able to be meet the target because of indiscipline. Discipline is very powerful.
I had a similar experience to , but I later learnt how to subdue my self .
I initially thought it was freedom not to be disciplined but it was purely indiscipline and it cost alot.

I still wonder why some people who doesn't know much about the forex market, went ahead and join signal group to trade forex instead of learning the trading itself on YouTube.

Forex trading is good and its one of the best business which anyone can do if you really want to trade I beleive that you will need to learn how to do both technical and fundamental analysis.its what that will tell you which trade for you to take at the right time

Forex trading is a form of digital online marketing that involves the buying and selling of shares by different people across the world. though these is based on my understanding but I know every one has his own too.

Forex trading is a good idea to earn a cool cash only, but as a forex trader, I won't advice you to go in with that mindset, you need to have a different mindset but not this.
Using forex as a means of making money online is one of the best way of making huge amount of money within a very limited time, even though it needs skills and knowledge about it.

Forex trading is a very great way of making extra income but I'll advise you first to not rely on free information around the internet; try to get a mentor that'll put you through,be patient because it might take time.

Forex trading is a very great way of making extra income but I'll advise you first to not rely on free information around the internet; try to get a mentor that'll put you through,be patient because it might take time.
That seems to be true but I think that before you can start making money here you need good knowledge and skills and have the ability to trade very well and be making some good quality trade if your skills is not enough you wont be able to make any success so constant practice and training will be the only thing to aid you out

Hey folks,
I'm interested in forex trading. I just wanted your help to figure out how profitable it is, riskiness, and how to get started. Also, what are some sites(other than Bizdustry) to do more research on forex trading?
Forex trading is not for everyone and also it is high risky, If you are a complete beginner then you can invest your money wisely in something profitable like stocks or crypto.

I have never invested in forex, but from comments am seeing here l am learning some tactics on forex, Thanks to the feedback from professionals l am seeing here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back