What's new

Forex trading

Actually forex trading is legit and I know many people that do earntheir money through forex trading but one need to be very hardworking in trying to study it and following on, on YouTube if he or she doesn't have a mentor.

The forex market is not risky provided you know what you are doing , that is what really matters. And at the same time you shouldn't be greedy about making profit because this is what leads to loss of so many people.
Risk management is always very important and necessary in the Forex market if not you might end up losing a lot of money. Even if you have proper knowledge of forex trading you should know when to leave the market.

YouTube is a nice platform but I will only advise you to use it to carry out simple research and not to rely on it as a way of learning how to trade, you needs to hire a professional for yourself.

Risk management is always very important and necessary in the Forex market if not you might end up losing a lot of money. Even if you have proper knowledge of forex trading you should know when to leave the market.
Everyone that have passed through training should be able to know how to trade it perfectly and when to leave the market. Just that so many people are always too greedy to observe all this . That's just the problem

Forex trading is one of the best market which we have ever do but the first thing is that you will need to learn how to trade .I will always demand that you should try demo account it's the right place to gather better experience

Everyone that have passed through training should be able to know how to trade it perfectly and when to leave the market. Just that so many people are always too greedy to observe all this . That's just the problem
Greed is the major reason people do not make money in anything Trading. I actually entered the crypto-currency market some days ago and the cryptocurrency I traded was LUNC. I made 20% profit and exited immediately.

Forex trading is one of the best business which anyone can do its one of the best business which can produce money but first of all you need to learn how to trade practice and get the right knowledge the skills that you get is what that produce you money

Greed is the major reason people do not make money in anything Trading. I actually entered the crypto-currency market some days ago and the cryptocurrency I traded was LUNC. I made 20% profit and exited immediately.
20% profit is huge , imagine a situation that you were using 300 hundred or $500 to trade , you would have made a reasonable amount of money that could have taken you for the whole week. Trading is indeed profitable.

20% profit is huge , imagine a situation that you were using 300 hundred or $500 to trade , you would have made a reasonable amount of money that could have taken you for the whole week. Trading is indeed profitable.
I used very little amount of money for the trade because I was actually afraid because the market condition was bad. But I am happy because I made some profit and I actually took my profit on time.

I used very little amount of money for the trade because I was actually afraid because the market condition was bad. But I am happy because I made some profit and I actually took my profit on time.
Yes , that is a greater progress you have made. The most important thing you should be considering to do now is to look for every single opportunity to trade and learn from your experience. So unfortunate that there is no demo account in crypto trading

Yes , that is a greater progress you have made. The most important thing you should be considering to do now is to look for every single opportunity to trade and learn from your experience. So unfortunate that there is no demo account in crypto trading
I think binance has actually launched something like that. It is called paper trading in cryptocurrency. You can make research about it because it was recently launched.

Paper trading is a demo or simulation of a live market conditions.
I don't know about binance , but Trading view as well offers such privilege.
I think binance has actually launched something like that. It is called paper trading in cryptocurrency. You can make research about it because it was recently launched.

Paper trading is a demo or simulation of a live market conditions.
I don't know about binance , but Trading view as well offers such privilege.
I never knew that trading view offers such. Binance actually launched it newly for newbies but I have not tried it cos I'm not a newbie. I think it's good for people who are just venturing into cryptocurrency.

Thanks for sharing , I will try checking it out . If they have a demo account in which people can trade cryptocurrency to gain experience then that will definitely be a nice idea.

Thanks for sharing , I will try checking it out . If they have a demo account in which people can trade cryptocurrency to gain experience then that will definitely be a nice idea.
Probably, when I saw that somewhere I was actually very happy because if something of that nature will be brought into cryptocurrency a lot of people will not be losing money. But the thing is that so many people are greedy not to go into the learning process.

Probably, when I saw that somewhere I was actually very happy because if something of that nature will be brought into cryptocurrency a lot of people will not be losing money. But the thing is that so many people are greedy not to go into the learning process.
In that case they wouldn't have anyone to blame if they refuse to pass through a normal training. Even if you are trading a demo account , no matter how long, you will not likely be able to master it if you still do not went through the normal training.

In that case they wouldn't have anyone to blame if they refuse to pass through a normal training. Even if you are trading a demo account , no matter how long, you will not likely be able to master it if you still do not went through the normal training.
the importance of using demo account has someone that wants to venture into forex trading cannot be underestimated. people who do not want to go into that process always end up learning the hard way with their money which is actually bad.

the importance of using demo account has someone that wants to venture into forex trading cannot be underestimated. people who do not want to go into that process always end up learning the hard way with their money which is actually bad.
I was once a victim of that, I entered into the market with no l knowledge and no mentor back then. I mad money at first but I lost it eventually.
That's why I would always advice beginners to reduce the rush to get it big.

I was once a victim of that, I entered into the market with no l knowledge and no mentor back then. I mad money at first but I lost it eventually.
That's why I would always advice beginners to reduce the rush to get it big.
Probably, as a beginner you don't have to rush instead you should take it one step at a time. Before this market is actually very comfortable if you are able to grab the right information and strategy.

Probably, as a beginner you don't have to rush instead you should take it one step at a time. Before this market is actually very comfortable if you are able to grab the right information and strategy.
If really want to earn money online you definitely need to take risk, taking risk might be the only way out, forex trading is one of the lucrative way's to earn money online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back